A funny story!

The_Jack_Attack

I am a white belt in BJJ! One night at my dorm I was awoken to people wrestling. I wanted to wrestle but everyone was tired. So this girl said I'll go with you. So I did! I pulled guard and she passes and had me in mount before I knew it. I used my Judo to turtle and reverses the choke! I made a new friend none the less. lol She was a 4 stripe white belt and trained with Noguiera

you should have given her the shocker.

isnt that the one where you mix a sedative in her drink and rape her while she is half conscious?

or is that the "sir rapes alot".

I get my MMA submissions all mixed up sometimes.

also, OP is reported for avatar burglary.

isnt that the one where you mix a sedative in her drink and rape her while she is half conscious?

or is that the "sir rapes alot".

I get my MMA submissions all mixed up sometimes.

also' date=' OP is reported for avatar burglary.[/quote']

me too there are so many. When all else fails I start off with "the million dollar dream", then finish off with a combo donkey punch/ rear naked uninvited entry. Works every time.

me too there are so many. When all else fails I start off with "the million dollar dream"' date=' then finish off with a combo donkey punch/ rear naked uninvited entry. Works every time.[/quote']

lol.

me and my brother always joke about the "rear naked penetrator" during UFC PPVS.

I like the "rear naked uninvited entry"

I might steal that.

Archived