Call of duty: black ops - rant

TigerChamp

Get ready for the newest addition to the ever improving FPS game, known as Call Of Duty.

No longer do you have to use a gun to kill people. Noob tubes are a fine replacement. No longer do you have to worry about getting shot. simply buy a crappy internet connection, turn on your commando, and teleport right through the bullets, as you turn around and stab them from ten feet away

It's a new era people! And along with a new era comes kids and their uber l337 xxXXXxxx quickScoPing methods. - Forget about sniping...*cough*...i meant 'hardscoping' that's what they call it nowadays - Afterall, having to aim your gun down the sights and train the scope at your target is completely absurd when you can simply just press both trigger buttons, in order to fire shots with pinpoint one hit accuracy!!! Welcome to the new age of sniping, Modern Warfare style!

no longer do you have to worry about playing any objective based game as a team - just keep hiding in a building off in the middle of nowhere waiting for randoms to come running along. Sure your buddy has the bomb and he needs your cover, but you sure wouldnt want to risk helping your team win the game for the sake of your killstreak now would you???

Yeah baby...juggernaut and painkiller! Now im getting rewarded by dying! Maybe i wouldnt need it if I didnt Bling out my gun with a Thermal scope, and a Heartbeat Sensor! but god knows shooting a target is hard enough, let alone locating him and aiming my gun without some kind of advantage!!!

But the worst thing of all, that has completely set COD apart from all other FPS games, and has basically taken all the fun and stretegy out of the game is KILLSTREAKS. you think MW2 was bad. Look how scrub friendly these are.

http://www.cod7blackops.com/killstreaks/

yes. killstreaks. aid for the lazy gamer. why sacrifice dying in a simple little game of capture the flag. Forget about defending your flag or helping your buddy infiltrate the enemy base and retreive it. Forget about even going near the enemy base to begin with!

Why? because you get rewarded to play like a scrub. Yeah baby, if i sit here in this corner where nobody will find me and i wait for three enemies to randomly come running by, i can send out a remote controlled car strapped with bombs.

Woohoo! then once i blow up a couple more campers with my mini rc car that drives too fast for the enemy to shoot, i will unleash the chopper gunner. Time to go grab a beer from the fridge while my chopper nets me another 8 easy kills

Oh wait i'm not done yet! now it's time to send in the rabid dogs! With all these helicopters, ballistic missles, dogs and RC Cars driving around, its getting god damn difficult to even find an enemy to shoot at, and it's getting even harder to find an enemy in the map who is even firing an actual bullet! This is awesome!

Oh and here's where it gets interesting. No longer do you need a ridiculous amount of killstreaks to obtain your goal. Why would there be any reason to step outside of your camping hole and risk getting shot at?? After all. at 11 kills, youve got your dogs, your chopper gunner, and a fully controllable gunship.

So that's it. i've been done with MW for quite some time. this one is going to be way too hyped up, and not be any different from the rest of them in my opinion. Give it an hour after release and there will already be hacked lobbies. - im giving them an hour because it will take that long to drive home from the store

on top of all the bugs, this game is just too scrub friendly. i just read about the new killstreaks and all i can do is shake my head. No longer is the objective of sabotage to grab the bomb and plant it in the enemy base. the entire point is geared towards hiding out and farming kills. Period

Now however way you want to scrub your three kills - in order to get your helicopters out is all up to you! That has now became the sole purpose of this game. It's all your choice, pick your poison

you thought WAW had it bad because of juggernaut. Now along with MW2 comes ridiculously overpowered grenade launchers, the ability to run super speed across the map and teleport through enemy bullets as you knife him, 'quick scope' exploit "sniping".

That's not even mentioning anything about your teammate hiding off in the bushes with two enemies, tactically inserting each other. while blasting off headshots and boosting for nukes. Sounds kinky.

And the community is all just garbage. full of kids and hackers. even people trying to scam other kids. get on the headset with your whiney voice and be as much of a nuisance as possible! In all honesty, nobody else gives a rats *** about your Kill/Death Ratio, or your Rank. But hey obviously it means enough to you if you are too scared to get out of your camping hole and learn to aim your gun for the sake of dying once.

All in all, i think it stinks. Won't be buying this one as i've learned my lesson before. Every new series, it just gets a whole lot more noob friendly. They should be rewarding the guy with the riot shield who takes a bullet to the head while covering his homie defusing the bomb - instead they reward the players who can stay alive the longest and cheese the most kills.

Its too unrealistic for the likes of me. Maybe i will get back to playing it when i feel like never having to aim a gun to succeed or when i feel like getting rewarded by joining team objective games and never doing anything to help them.

sick of this game. blew the dust off this morning. played it. still the same old annoying ****, only alot more of it. this time there was four guys in the bushes tactically inserting each other and blowing off headshots for nukes. So this is what the MW series has finally boiled down to!

i am done with this game. god for all the endless hours of playing time ive wasted on this stupid game, ive probably wasted just as many hours grumbling and *****ing about it! Maybe if they didnt release such a broken game, you wouldnt be hearing it from me!

They are going to hype the crap out of this for the kids, but i can guarantee it will be nothing but another scrubfest. So strap on - your juggernaut suit, take aim -with your dual shotgun sniper rifles, and prepare to get blown away - noob tubed. A new Call of duty is arriving. Don't say i didnt warn ya!

/rant

so with all my drunken rambling about the joys of the last series, i almost forgot to say how much fun black ops will be!

instead of hiding in a corner for 5 minutes with the crosshairs of my noob tube trained at the doorway, instead of expecting an enemy to run in, i get a whole bunch more goodies! Along comes a stair climbing toy car strapped with bombs, followed by two upgraded predator missiles with full directional control - in case the first one somehow misses!! And if i somehow survive that, i get to take out the dogs, but thats okay, because i know if i just stay here longer, you're bound to come running in through the door!

Man i'm gonna have loads of fun with this one. and when i come out of that building, ill surely be greeted by napalm strikes, gunships, helicopters and stealth bombers which some ****r boosted with his buddy for while hiding in the bushes

man this is gonna be good. i'm stoked! well it looks like i obviously ranted this in the wrong forum. time to crack open another one! stupid game

MW2 worst game I've ever played.Black ops will be second.So much camping and not enough skill.Everyone likes it though cause they can camp.I might try Medal of Honor.Then toss this game.

havent tried the new medal of honour. i got the demo a while ago for free as a promotional thing from my batlefield vip but havent got the chance to try it yet. been working on some other games

but my god. i pick up cod and start playing it again and i now have to hang my head in shame. dare i say it but its been a while since i ever even had an enjoyable gaming experience on MW2. Probably since the days of the 18 person Free for alls on Rust.

That was the only thing that made it worthwhile.

You know what was even more fun? Sniping one hit kills from fifty feet away with your dual 1887 shotguns. that and the suicide bomb javelin glitch.

it's a shame that they keep all of the ridiculously overpowered crap in the game, but the only stuff that's fun and enjoyable they take out.

you know what. screw it. its not worth the anger. i am now officially going to vent my rage the way it should be done. To hell with it, time to hop on the wagon.

i figure i will join into a game and do nothing but rock out a class with my OMA and Danger Close, and i am going to do absolutely fack all for the next five games except hide up in a building and noob tube everybody that comes my way. If my teammate carrying the flag is anywhere around me, you best believe i will be heading the other way.

I will even plug my headset in so i can hear them rage, that way at least they know they feel my pain.

Kills obtained with killstreaks don't add up for more kill streak rewards.

sure they do

i cant count the number of times i've scrubbed in a chopper gunner just from laying in the bushes and letting my harriers go to work.

i doubt it will be any different in the next. Maybe some day people on my team will learn that cold blooded and a stinger is much more beneficial than a shotgun, and the Barrett .50 cal ridiculously cheesed out with stopping power and a thermal!

there is no reason why a harrier should still be up in the air for the full minute without getting shot down. there is no reason why people should run the other way when i am planting or defusing a bomb instead of throwing smoke and covering my ***, and when i finally kill enough people to get into the enemy base and grab their flag, there is no reason why my entire team needs to be huddled up in a building on the other side of the map while i am running like a little ***** getting shot at by an entire enemy team.

No teamwork whatsoever. i play this game today for the first time in months and now it reminds me why. No teamwork. None. That's Call of Duty for ya

Not in Black Ops they don't though' date=' that's what I heard any way.[/quote']

well i dont expect anything too much different.

besides, i dont think it would make much difference if the killstreaks add to your actual streak

this time you will only need eight kills to carpet bomb the map with a stealth bomber

one more kill for a chopper gunner

and another kill for dogs or a fully controllable assault helicopter.

If you hide off in a building and tube off eight kills, you can pretty much screw up the entire enemy team and rack up some major XP. Of course it shouldnt be that hard to achieve, in a game so camper-friendly.

the game has pissed me off. i really don't ever think that they will ever get their **** together.

if you are going to let a guy be able to jump 50 ft to the ground and survive, only to teleport right through my shotgun shells and then lunge towards me from ten feet away with a knife, the least you could do in my defense is implement some brazilian jiujitsu into the game and let me go for a triangle choke. for god sakes. in such an unbalanced game, i would even settle for an armbar.

Get ready for the newest addition to the ever improving FPS game' date=' known as Call Of Duty.

No longer do you have to use a gun to kill people. Noob tubes are a fine replacement. No longer do you have to worry about getting shot. simply buy a crappy internet connection, turn on your commando, and teleport right through the bullets, as you turn around and stab them from ten feet away

It's a new era people! And along with a new era comes kids and their uber l337 xxXXXxxx quickScoPing methods. - Forget about sniping...*cough*...i meant 'hardscoping' that's what they call it nowadays - Afterall, having to aim your gun down the sights and train the scope at your target is completely absurd when you can simply just press both trigger buttons, in order to fire shots with pinpoint one hit accuracy!!! Welcome to the new age of sniping, Modern Warfare style!

no longer do you have to worry about playing any objective based game as a team - just keep hiding in a building off in the middle of nowhere waiting for randoms to come running along. Sure your buddy has the bomb and he needs your cover, but you sure wouldnt want to risk helping your team win the game for the sake of your killstreak now would you???

Yeah baby...juggernaut and painkiller! Now im getting rewarded by dying! Maybe i wouldnt need it if I didnt Bling out my gun with a Thermal scope, and a Heartbeat Sensor! but god knows shooting a target is hard enough, let alone locating him and aiming my gun without some kind of advantage!!!

But the worst thing of all, that has completely set COD apart from all other FPS games, and has basically taken all the fun and stretegy out of the game is KILLSTREAKS. you think MW2 was bad. Look how scrub friendly these are.

yes. killstreaks. aid for the lazy gamer. why sacrifice dying in a simple little game of capture the flag. Forget about defending your flag or helping your buddy infiltrate the enemy base and retreive it. Forget about even going near the enemy base to begin with!

Why? because you get rewarded to play like a scrub. Yeah baby, if i sit here in this corner where nobody will find me and i wait for three enemies to randomly come running by, i can send out a remote controlled car strapped with bombs.

Woohoo! then once i blow up a couple more campers with my mini rc car that drives too fast for the enemy to shoot, i will unleash the chopper gunner. Time to go grab a beer from the fridge while my chopper nets me another 8 easy kills

Oh wait i'm not done yet! now it's time to send in the rabid dogs! With all these helicopters, ballistic missles, dogs and RC Cars driving around, its getting god damn difficult to even find an enemy to shoot at, and it's getting even harder to find an enemy in the map who is even firing an actual bullet! This is awesome!

Oh and here's where it gets interesting. No longer do you need a ridiculous amount of killstreaks to obtain your goal. Why would there be any reason to step outside of your camping hole and risk getting shot at?? After all. at 11 kills, youve got your dogs, your chopper gunner, and a fully controllable gunship.

So that's it. i've been done with MW for quite some time. this one is going to be way too hyped up, and not be any different from the rest of them in my opinion. Give it an hour after release and there will already be hacked lobbies. - im giving them an hour because it will take that long to drive home from the store

on top of all the bugs, this game is just too scrub friendly. i just read about the new killstreaks and all i can do is shake my head. No longer is the objective of sabotage to grab the bomb and plant it in the enemy base. the entire point is geared towards hiding out and farming kills. Period

Now however way you want to scrub your three kills - in order to get your helicopters out is all up to you! That has now became the sole purpose of this game. It's all your choice, pick your poison

you thought WAW had it bad because of juggernaut. Now along with MW2 comes ridiculously overpowered grenade launchers, the ability to run super speed across the map and teleport through enemy bullets as you knife him, 'quick scope' exploit "sniping".

That's not even mentioning anything about your teammate hiding off in the bushes with two enemies, tactically inserting each other. while blasting off headshots and boosting for nukes. Sounds kinky.

And the community is all just garbage. full of kids and hackers. even people trying to scam other kids. get on the headset with your whiney voice and be as much of a nuisance as possible! In all honesty, nobody else gives a rats *** about your Kill/Death Ratio, or your Rank. But hey obviously it means enough to you if you are too scared to get out of your camping hole and learn to aim your gun for the sake of dying once.

All in all, i think it stinks. Won't be buying this one as i've learned my lesson before. Every new series, it just gets a whole lot more noob friendly. They should be rewarding the guy with the riot shield who takes a bullet to the head while covering his homie defusing the bomb - instead they reward the players who can stay alive the longest and cheese the most kills.

Its too unrealistic for the likes of me. Maybe i will get back to playing it when i feel like never having to aim a gun to succeed or when i feel like getting rewarded by joining team objective games and never doing anything to help them.

sick of this game. blew the dust off this morning. played it. still the same old annoying ****, only alot more of it. this time there was four guys in the bushes tactically inserting each other and blowing off headshots for nukes. So this is what the MW series has finally boiled down to!

i am done with this game. god for all the endless hours of playing time ive wasted on this stupid game, ive probably wasted just as many hours grumbling and *****ing about it! Maybe if they didnt release such a broken game, you wouldnt be hearing it from me!

They are going to hype the crap out of this for the kids, but i can guarantee it will be nothing but another scrubfest. So strap on - your juggernaut suit, take aim -with your dual shotgun sniper rifles, and prepare to get blown away - noob tubed. A new Call of duty is arriving. Don't say i didnt warn ya!

/rant[/quote']

hows that is anything to do with UFC?

Halle-freakin'-lujah!!

I haven't played MW2 in over two months now.

I was getting so kid of the little 12 year-olds who thought there were 'good' because they could 'quickscope'. Jesus Effin' Christ.. what a joke!

It got to the point where I started grabbing tubes, Thumpers, scavenger or sleight of hand, danger close, and something else. I just sat there and tubed people. Then laughed at my sweet, sweet revenge. God is that ever easy lmao

Get ready for the newest addition to the ever improving FPS game' date=' known as Call Of Duty.

/rant[/quote']

2 things

1) You sound completely wasted

2) I agree, CoD games are way too camper and noob friendly.

/rant[/quote']

Cod MW 1 was an awesome game..MW2 just plain sucks, thats why i play Bad company 2..

I feel your pain man. I have found myself yelling at the TV more than a few times because a guy walks right through 6 to 7 of my assault riffle bullets to lunge an absurd distance to knife me. It's BS the only way I have fun anymore is to stoop to their level and be a "noob" with slightly more skill.

Maybe I'll give Battlefield a shot. Just picked of Medal of Honor, hoping it will be more about tactics.

im not big on FPS games but im hearing Halo Reach is the truth can anyone verify?

My brother has Reach and I have played a little. There was a lot of *****ing about the Battle Riffle only because people didn't understand the bullet spread. So they replaced that weapon with a single shot riffle which is actually pretty awesome. My Bro entered a bunch of tournaments for Halo 3 and won free games and money and stuff so he's legit at that game. He says it's by far the best Halo experience.

The online gameplay is a ton of fun. They have taken a bunch of the favorite maps from the old games and just refurbished them. Ivory Tower is there, Asention, and many more. One thing I don't really like yet, maybe because I'm getting used to it, is the different classes. Each game you can choose a class with a special perk, like armor lock which makes you invulnerable for something like 10 seconds, jet pack (which is hella gay IMO) and sprint, which I actually really like.

Just going to take some getting used to, but I'm digging it so far. Don't have an XBox though, so I only play it when I'm at my brothers place.

erm did you by any chance not read the perks section while you were on the killstreak site?

marathon is no longer unlimited sprint and commando has been removed so no more super lunging and scavenger no longer replenishes grenade launchers or equipment and the other guy was correct that killstreak kills do not count towards gaining further killstreaks. I did here that quick scoping has been removed but do not know whether this is true (though i really hope so). MW2 was super gay but black ops should be a hell of a lot better

He doesn't suck if he is annoyed with the camping...I'm like always top 3 when I play and I still get annoyed with the kids that camp.It's the worst camping game I've ever played in my life.They do it though cause then everyone can play and camp.Have the tools to camp and make it easier for any kid.

Black Ops will be worse cause they give you a camera,Remote control car.Things like that.Games aren't about precision anymore it seems.More about the cool toys you get to camp and graphics.

Maybe it's time for me to pull out my 64 again.lol.

If Black Ops has it where you can blow up the walls.I'll enjoy caving in the walls of campers with rockets.I'm guessing not though cause Call of the Campers would never do that to their games.It would make it less fun for the campers.

He doesn't suck if he is annoyed with the camping...I'm like always top 3 when I play and I still get annoyed with the kids that camp.It's the worst camping game I've ever played in my life.They do it though cause then everyone can play and camp.Have the tools to camp and make it easier for any kid.

Black Ops will be worse cause they give you a camera' date='Remote control car.Things like that.Games aren't about precision anymore it seems.More about the cool toys you get to camp and graphics.

Maybe it's time for me to pull out my 64 again.lol.

If Black Ops has it where you can blow up the walls.I'll enjoy caving in the walls of campers with rockets.I'm guessing not though cause Call of the Campers would never do that to their games.It would make it less fun for the campers.[/quote']

The only thing I cant stand are the corner campers that choose random corners and don't move. Any other campers I can get around

Why the **** are you guys complaining about camping......

Camping has been here since Bond 64 days....

**** anybdy play Counter-Strike? That **** was all camping...

Think about it, If you find a spot to "camp or hide" what makes u think that no other player has found it? If you pass a room or a hallway that looks like a spot you would hide in, go ****ing check it. Campers are the easiest ****s too kill. I love killing campers.

Plus its a game that is trying to be "realistic" you don't just run into a battle...

Think about it' date=' If you find a spot to "camp or hide" what makes u think that no other player has found it? If you pass a room or a hallway that looks like a spot you would hide in, go ****ing check it. Campers are the easiest ****s too kill. I love killing campers.

Plus its a game that is trying to be "realistic" you don't just run into a battle...[/quote']

LOL I remember where to camp on Goldeneye

Think about it' date=' If you find a spot to "camp or hide" what makes u think that no other player has found it? If you pass a room or a hallway that looks like a spot you would hide in, go ****ing check it. Campers are the easiest ****s too kill. I love killing campers.

Plus its a game that is trying to be "realistic" you don't just run into a battle...[/quote']

You do realize there is a difference in strategic camping,and noob camping.You're telling me that people that just sit there in a corner with heart beat sensor double shotties,claymores,noob tubers.Are fine?I love killing campers.I actually enjoy using a sniper rifle and just picking off everyone while they are trying to spray at me with no accuracy what so ever....Camping is realistic in games but not even the weapons for MW2 are real weapons they use in war(some of them)........So I'd understand if they were legit weapons they use in war and it's part of or based on real war weaponry.

It's the consistent people that sit there and think they are godly at the games that get on my nerves.It's a very noob friendly game so everyone feels comfortable in their spots.

You do realize there is a difference in strategic camping' date='and noob camping.You're telling me that people that just sit there in a corner with heart beat sensor double shotties,claymores,noob tubers.Are fine?I love killing campers.I actually enjoy using a sniper rifle and just picking off everyone while they are trying to spray at me with no accuracy what so ever....Camping is realistic in games but not even the weapons for MW2 are real weapons they use in war(some of them)........So I'd understand if they were legit weapons they use in war and it's part of or based on real war weaponry.

It's the consistent people that sit there and think they are godly at the games that get on my nerves.It's a very noob friendly game so everyone feels comfortable in their spots.[/quote']

lol I like claymores and noob tubes. I just plant the claymore in a general high traffic area and go a different way, then I get a random kill while I'm on the opposite side of the map.

Then some maps like terminal you just have to tube to fight fire with fire

I love campers... just go a diffrent way and they are mostly looking where been looking and you shoot them in the side of the head or knife them.... oh yeah another good thing for campers is flashbangs.... you know where that camper is throw a flashbang and run in and kill them. I will camp if the people that i am playing are dumb enough to let me..... what i mean is if you get killed trying to go through a door or a window.... stay away from there dont keep going back hoping that you are going to get the camper cause you just pop up right in there sights and bang ur dead.

so with all my drunken rambling about the joys of the last series' date=' i almost forgot to say how much fun black ops will be!

instead of hiding in a corner for 5 minutes with the crosshairs of my noob tube trained at the doorway, instead of expecting an enemy to run in, i get a whole bunch more goodies! Along comes a stair climbing toy car strapped with bombs, followed by two upgraded predator missiles with full directional control - in case the first one somehow misses!! And if i somehow survive that, i get to take out the dogs, but thats okay, because i know if i just stay here longer, you're bound to come running in through the door!

Man i'm gonna have loads of fun with this one. and when i come out of that building, ill surely be greeted by napalm strikes, gunships, helicopters and stealth bombers which some ****r boosted with his buddy for while hiding in the bushes

man this is gonna be good. i'm stoked! well it looks like i obviously ranted this in the wrong forum. time to crack open another one! stupid game[/quote']

A lot of what you just complained about has been changed. No more juggernaut or stopping power.

Also killstreaks don't stack up so there will be much less camping. That means every kill towards gaining a killstreak has to be with your gun or equipment.

Also tactical insertions aren't aloud in free for all anymore so there won't be any boosting. And if you see someone boosting during a game with teams you can report them to treyarch and they can use the theatre mode to confirm they are boosting and they will be kicked off the game for a certain amount of time.

Also no commando or shotgun secondaries.

you guys do realize MW2 & Black-Ops are completely different studios, game developers & chances are the overall gameplay will be completely different aswell.... right?

BTW i never had a problem with MW2 and i don't camp or snipe or use commando, i'm always 1st on my team in kills, and i have a K/D above 1.40 now. either you are good at the game, or you aren't. the only things worthy of complaining about are noob tubes, and boosters.. because that **** is ***** made, everything else can be defeated by having skill and knowing the maps........

you guys do realize MW2 & Black-Ops are completely different studios' date=' game developers & chances are the overall gameplay will be completely different aswell.... right?

BTW i never had a problem with MW2 and i don't camp or snipe or use commando, i'm always 1st on my team in kills, and i have a K/D above 1.40 now. either you are good at the game, or you aren't. the only things worthy of complaining about are noob tubes, and boosters.. because that **** is ***** made, everything else can be defeated by having skill and knowing the maps........[/quote']

Not to sound like a *** because a 1.40 K/D ratio is respectable but you need to find a better team. You shouldn't lead the team every game with that kind of ratio. I don't camp or use MLC and I have a 1.44 K/D ratio right now. I used to be a 1.53 but we started playing HC Mosh Pit. Anyway I am in the middle of my friends' list in K/D ratio. Some of the guys I play with have 1.75-1.85 K/D ratios. It's fun to play on the same team as people that are way better than you. Hit me up if you want to play on 360. Gamertag is XBM JUICE

Not to sound like a *** because a 1.40 K/D ratio is respectable but you need to find a better team. You shouldn't lead the team every game with that kind of ratio. I don't camp or use MLC and I have a 1.44 K/D ratio right now. I used to be a 1.53 but we started playing HC Mosh Pit. Anyway I am in the middle of my friends' list in K/D ratio. Some of the guys I play with have 1.75-1.85 K/D ratios. It's fun to play on the same team as people that are way better than you. Hit me up if you want to play on 360. Gamertag is XBM JUICE

when i started the game, i had friends using my gamertag to play because they didn't have gold, and trust me my K/D was below 1(because i also had to get used to the game myself and i did routinely get wrecked when i first started out). my win percentage is also pretty high, it isnt over 1. but it's up there. i'm on some pretty good teams. since i got my game back i've got it back up to 1.40, i go about 30 & 8-10 deaths on the regular which is good enough to lead most teams unless guys get rediculous kill streaks from camping, and call in the chopper gunners/ac's. I rush using marathon, lightweight & steady aim using mostly the ACR & RPD w/ no attachments. campers & boosters i actually enjoy because i know all the spots & they are easy kills that i LOVE talking **** to over the mic.

it is the grenade launcher/scavenger having *****es that bother me. i have probably 30 total noob tube kills all-time, out of 10 days total in playing the game. my score is also higher in 10 days played than the guys on my friend list with 16/17 full days played. i'll def hit you up nexttime i'm on for some Killin BTW.

when i started the game' date=' i had friends using my gamertag to play because they didn't have gold, and trust me my K/D was below 1(because i also had to get used to the game myself and i did routinely get wrecked when i first started out). my win percentage is also pretty high, it isnt over 1. but it's up there. i'm on some pretty good teams. since i got my game back i've got it back up to 1.40, i go about 30 & 8-10 deaths on the regular which is good enough to lead most teams unless guys get rediculous kill streaks from camping, and call in the chopper gunners/ac's. I rush using marathon, lightweight & steady aim using mostly the ACR & RPD w/ no attachments. campers & boosters i actually enjoy because i know all the spots & they are easy kills that i LOVE talking **** to over the mic.

it is the grenade launcher/scavenger having *****es that bother me. i have probably 30 total noob tube kills all-time, out of 10 days total in playing the game. my score is also higher in 10 days played than the guys on my friend list with 16/17 full days played. i'll def hit you up nexttime i'm on for some Killin BTW.[/quote']

I had the same thing with my roommate playing when MW2 first came out. I would leave for a weekend and come back to a really low K/D ratio. It didn't really bother me but I have always been interest to see how high I could have been. It did take me a while to adjust to this game too. I hate playing with random people online because you end up with people that won't communicate or screw around and lose the game for you so I am always looking for other good players. I don't know what my Win/Loss ratio is right now. A little over 1 I think. Leave me a message when you hit me up to play so I know it's not just a random guy.

I had the same thing with my roommate playing when MW2 first came out. I would leave for a weekend and come back to a really low K/D ratio. It didn't really bother me but I have always been interest to see how high I could have been. It did take me a while to adjust to this game too. I hate playing with random people online because you end up with people that won't communicate or screw around and lose the game for you so I am always looking for other good players. I don't know what my Win/Loss ratio is right now. A little over 1 I think. Leave me a message when you hit me up to play so I know it's not just a random guy.

If I just played Team Deathmatch I would worry about my k/d but considering I try like HQ or sabotage and hit like 12-22 domination matches I really lose interest lol

i know exactly what you mean but i'm the kind of guy that is always shouting out areas like where i got killed so my teammates know exactly where the enemy is or where they are spawning in which direction. i play serious with the mic.

If I just played Team Deathmatch I would worry about my k/d but considering I try like HQ or sabotage and hit like 12-22 domination matches I really lose interest lol

yeah alot of HC, HQ, team tact, search etc. ****ed my K/D up alittle. i usually only **** with HC TD, TD & Free-4-All.

When I started playing I would only play TD or HCTD. Now I play alot of mosh pit and Team Tactical. K/D doesn't mean everything when you play other game modes but it is sort of an indicator of how good a player is.

I never camp, I run around always checking my back and pushing forward and my KD is 1.86 i really dont get why people say the game sucks because of campers, you know where there going to be so chuck a few flashbangs in there or a grenade/semtex

Black ops is going to be the best game of the year i cant wait

Search and Destroy is the best place to perfect your accuracy and to worry about only having 1 life to work with.Free for all is the best for your reflexes and reacting quickly to kill someone.That's why I tend to use a sniper in free for all and only a sniper or knife.I don't use thermal and I use intervention.Only cause I think precision is the key and using a sniper isn't all that easy when you have people using all their cheap guns.I don't care for KD ration.Only cause I tend to do amazingly well anyways.Also throw in the campers and what not.I don't care about it.

My accuracy is 30% then drops down to 28% sometimes.I only care about my accuracy,and I barely miss with sniper.Using the sniper helps work my accuracy with the famas.Cause if I can kill someone with one bullet.The famas will pay off and I'll own people with that.If there is too many campers and I get fed up with it.

I remember there was these two guys in FFA on Highrise.On the roof of the building,and using tactical insertions.I swear I shot them like 10 times and they would spawn there.

One of my favorite shots is when I shot a guy through a window that was about to stab my team mate.lol.

I use Marathon,Steady Aim,Stopping power.

The old Call of Duties were far better because there wasn't so much toys and things.So whoever was good at that game was always on top.

Anyone can camp and suck at the game and be first cause of the stupid weapons the game offers.

All you need for a clan is people that you play with a lot and know how they work in a game.Then you use their strengths to do certain things in the game and be strategic.Not literally camping like most clans do.I mean strategic moves.You'll always have someone on your team that likes to snipe or someone that likes to run and gun.Or someone who is good at different things.

I use to be a clan leader for games I played awhile back and was a very good leader,but I grew out of that and didn't get back to that game.

They should make a shooter game based on clans.It makes the gaming experience so much more enjoyable.Also they should have servers on call of duty games.So you can go and practice with your clan and work on certain things in a map.

Then they should finally add scrims...meaning clans vs clans for bragging rights.A server that is empty and just go against a clan.Also you can put it on youtube and show your record for how many clans you've beaten.

Come on. Surely it's not that bad' date=' it sounds like you've had a rough night on MW2, lol. Yeah, MW ain't all about skill, but it's still fun and playable, at least to me. But when I want to be all serious with muh gaming, I go to SOCOM for that.[/quote']

socom

amen.

Archived