I Had a dream

Ghostvnzla

I dreamed last night that i was waching the fight between Brock and Cain, and suddenly Brock KO's Cain and all the crowd start yelling "brock is killing the competition, who will send them now? there is nothing that can't stop him now"

it was a weard dream, is the first time that i dream whit MMA, and i am a big fan of this sport, but i'm NOT a fanboy of Brock and dont hate cain, so i dont know why i dream this xD

I dreamed last night that i was waching the fight between Brock and Cain' date=' and suddenly Brock KO's Cain and all the crowd start yelling "brock is killing the competition, who will send them now? there is nothing that can't stop him now"

it was a weard dream, is the first time that i dream whit MMA, and i am a big fan of this sport, but i'm NOT a fanboy of Brock and dont hate cain, so i dont know why i dream this xD[/quote']

Cool dream, but only a dream. Cain will dominate the big man, mark my words.

I dont care who the hell wins, i will enjoy the fight cuz is = for me who wins or lose, im not a fan of any of these guys, and ForcexrecoN (JDS fanboy) take it easy dude, i'm just sharing my dream, why the **** i will invent this? -.-

is really wierd to me dreaming about this cuz i REPEAT, i'm not a fan of this guys

and fourteen, is funny for me too xD

I dreamed last night that i was waching the fight between Brock and Cain' date=' and suddenly Brock KO's Cain and all the crowd start yelling "brock is killing the competition, who will send them now? there is nothing that can't stop him now"

it was a weard dream, is the first time that i dream whit MMA, and i am a big fan of this sport, but i'm NOT a fanboy of Brock and dont hate cain, so i dont know why i dream this xD[/quote']

This means ur probably gay.

Only type of dream that I had was that Machida fought Shogun again and knocked him out similar to Rash Evans style except he threw less punches. Pretty sweet but kinda gay at the same time.

hahahaha! why is kinda gay? you must be machida fan, is not gay dreaming whit your heros xD!!! i would lov to dream with fedor saving me from a bunch of zombie ninjas xD!! ok that IS gay ahaha

Archived