In-N-out

thesoulpower

Yeah I grew up in cali real close to one, then moved to vegas where they have them as well so I've eaten enough to last a lifetime. Sill outstanding though, never gets old. I just moved to texas about a month and a half ago and they have 5 guys burgers out here. It's a toss up on which is better. They just tied in some national pole for best burgers in the country. I'd lean towards In n Out because I've had thousands of burgers there and still love it. Animal style FTW.

Im from the US myself and I've rarely heard of it tbh. I've only seen them on tv commercials and mentioned on this forum before.

In-n-out is awesome!!!! It will take over mark my words its 20x better than anyother fast food place. They even have a secret menu!!!

The only way to get a number one Animal style burger and fries.

I know people love In n Out and swear by it but I've always felt they were a little overrated. I enjoy Carls Jr's six dollar burgers a whole lot more.

I like the chicken burger CJ has. the one with the cheese, bacon and bbq sauce stuff. We don;t get them in canada but when i used to truck, i know pure sexiness, i often ate at carl's junior.

I like the chicken burger CJ has. the one with the cheese' date=' bacon and bbq sauce stuff. We don;t get them in canada but when i used to truck, i know pure sexiness, i often ate at carl's junior.[/quote']

That is one beastly sandwich I do agree. They have this delicious guacamole burger that is the bees knees. Yum!:P

Archived