Its all about where your from. Brown Pride, Asian sensation, Black power.

MachidaPwned

Thats right i said it.Its all about where your from. WTF do you think Bj Penn's intro song and website is about? Brazilians always put the flag out and always speak nicely of the country and plug it. People relate to this and in case you havent checked we have over 100 self sufficient countries on this planet and it will always be like that as long as your alive. Take from it what you want, negative or positive.

As for the Brown pride negative talk and the stupid remarks of "why is it wrong for a white guy to come in with white pride or a nazi symbol?"- Spanish pride cannot be attributed to genocide, ethnic cleansing, or just flat out claims that one race is better than the other. That stain was earned by the anglos and history doesnt forget your screw ups. It hasnt even been 20 years since the last Anglo/Arian ethnic cleansing war serbs/bosnians.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_cleansing . So yes, it is a bit difficult to come out with a nazi symbol or a bit hostile to have white pride because germans, Russians, Euros, and its decendants have commited atrocious acts throughout history on a massive level.

Look at communist countries or military countries with spanish leaders and tell me when in time have they attempted intentional murder of part or all of a particular ethnic, religious, or national group. President Chavez, Fidel Castro,? What about Mexicans? See any mexicans killing thousands of religious people? Have Mexicans been killing the native Americans that have been settling on Mexican lands and outside borders after they were almost completely erradicated as a race? Hell even Saddam Hussien hadnt done anything like this and he fought for resources and power and kept his country stable until the proganda made everyone believe he was true evil.

Thats right i said it.Its all about where your from. WTF do you think Bj Penn's intro song and website is about? Brazilians always put the flag out and always speak nicely of the country and plug it. People relate to this and in case you havent checked we have over 100 self sufficient countries on this planet and it will always be like that as long as your alive. Take from it what you want' date=' negative or positive.

As for the Brown pride negative talk and the stupid remarks of "why is it wrong for a white guy to come in with white pride or a nazi symbol?"- Spanish pride cannot be attributed to genocide, ethnic cleansing, or just flat out claims that one race is better than the other. That stain was earned by the anglos and history doesnt forget your screw ups. It hasnt even been 20 years since the last Anglo/Arian ethnic cleansing war serbs/bosnians.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_cleansing . So yes, it is a bit difficult to come out with a nazi symbol or a bit hostile to have white pride because germans, Russians, Euros, and its decendants have commited atrocious acts throughout history on a massive level.

Look at communist countries or military countries with spanish leaders and tell me when in time have they attempted intentional murder of part or all of a particular ethnic, religious, or national group. President Chavez, Fidel Castro,? What about Mexicans? See any mexicans killing thousands of religious people? Have Mexicans been killing the native Americans that have been settling on Mexican lands and outside borders after they were almost completely erradicated as a race? Hell even Saddam Hussien hadnt done anything like this and he fought for resources and power and kept his country stable until the proganda made everyone believe he was true evil.[/quote']

isn't it time for your weekly ban?

Thats right i said it.Its all about where your from. WTF do you think Bj Penn's intro song and website is about? Brazilians always put the flag out and always speak nicely of the country and plug it. People relate to this and in case you havent checked we have over 100 self sufficient countries on this planet and it will always be like that as long as your alive. Take from it what you want' date=' negative or positive.

As for the Brown pride negative talk and the stupid remarks of "why is it wrong for a white guy to come in with white pride or a nazi symbol?"- [b']Spanish pride cannot be attributed to genocide, ethnic cleansing, or just flat out claims that one race is better than the other[/b]. That stain was earned by the anglos and history doesnt forget your screw ups. It hasnt even been 20 years since the last Anglo/Arian ethnic cleansing war serbs/bosnians.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_cleansing . So yes, it is a bit difficult to come out with a nazi symbol or a bit hostile to have white pride because germans, Russians, Euros, and its decendants have commited atrocious acts throughout history on a massive level.

Look at communist countries or military countries with spanish leaders and tell me when in time have they attempted intentional murder of part or all of a particular ethnic, religious, or national group. President Chavez, Fidel Castro,? What about Mexicans? See any mexicans killing thousands of religious people? Have Mexicans been killing the native Americans that have been settling on Mexican lands and outside borders after they were almost completely erradicated as a race? Hell even Saddam Hussien hadnt done anything like this and he fought for resources and power and kept his country stable until the proganda made everyone believe he was true evil.

Appearantly you know nothing of Spanish history.

Look at communist countries or military countries with spanish leaders and tell me when in time have they attempted intentional murder of part or all of a particular ethnic, religious, or national group. President Chavez, Fidel Castro,? What about Mexicans? See any mexicans killing thousands of religious people? Have Mexicans been killing the native Americans that have been settling on Mexican lands and outside borders after they were almost completely erradicated as a race? Hell even Saddam Hussien hadnt done anything like this and he fought for resources and power and kept his country stable until the proganda made everyone believe he was true evil.[/quote']

You my friend.. are a very uneducated person..

go buy a "history for dummies"-book.

oh...

White PRIDE!

Almost a Good point.. I agree somewhat the spanish did have the spanish inquisition and the Crusades but there is way to many **** kicking hillbillies on this site that will disagree and think their peoples past should not matter but will hold your peoples past against you. I think its ok for everybody to be proud of what you are and whites cant have white pride tattoos due to their ancestors past of genocide and screaming white power killing people because of the color of their skin but can still be proud.

Funny how easily the white guys get offended

Most of the white people posting on this topic aren't really offended. We're just pointing out that we'll never see a guy in the UFC with "White Pride" tattooed across his chest. Yet, the UFC has embraced Cain's tattoo and are marketing it to the fullest extent.

Most of the white people posting on this topic aren't really offended. We're just pointing out that we'll never see a guy in the UFC with "White Pride" tattooed across his chest. Yet' date=' the UFC has embraced Cain's tattoo and are marketing it to the fullest extent.[/quote']

Your pointing out something that cant happen because a person with a white pride tattoo will be considered racist due to his peoples history with saying white pride and hurting people for the color of their skin versus people with brown pride tattoos not having a history of hurting people for the color of their skin. Thats why the UFC can market Cain to Latino's and a white man can not come in with a white pride tattoo.

Most of the white people posting on this topic aren't really offended. We're just pointing out that we'll never see a guy in the UFC with "White Pride" tattooed across his chest. Yet' date=' the UFC has embraced Cain's tattoo and are marketing it to the fullest extent.[/quote']

You obviously didn't read the OP

Your pointing out something that cant happen because a person with a white pride tattoo will be considered racist due to his peoples history with saying white pride and hurting people for the color of their skin versus people with brown pride tattoos not having a history of hurting people for the color of their skin. Thats why the UFC can market Cain to Latino's and a white man can not come in with a white pride tattoo.

this pretty much sums it up

I can't believe I read this ****ing post. The time it took me to read this retarded **** is time I could've used doing something more constructive' date=' like waxing my balls. MP, you are a failure, quit life.[/quote']

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I decided to wax my balls while reading this post....that made it a lot better!

Yeah, Brown Pride has no negative racial connotations at all.

Its not like its the name of a hispanic gang that discriminates against other races and performs criminal activities across the US or anything....

Hell even Saddam Hussien hadnt done anything like this and he fought for resources and power and kept his country stable until the proganda made everyone believe he was true evil.

So Saddam killing people in his own country because of religious affiliation was just a kind gesture?

you really do need to go look back and do some home work. You are failing history on all fronts.

No kidding.

Archived