Will Dana White cut Nelson after he gets KO'd by Carwin?

ThirstForBLOOD

What if it's a terrible fight and goes to UD?

What if Carwin blows his wad in the first 3 minutes?

What if Nelson eats a big mac in between rounds?

Will they get cut?

But in all seriousness, No, I don't think so. IF he gets KO'd I can see one more fight, and that will be his "Judgment Day"

I'd say if he looses his 3rd fight.

nelsons a fan favorite. i doubt the 2nd fight he'll get cut.

agree, and i think it would be pretty hard for him to lose three in a row in the HW division.

and i hope nelson never gets cut. people will hate on his physique, but regaurdless he puts on great fights and is a good finisher

Dana doesn't like him but still I don't think he will get cut.

He will be fighting Carwin for a title shot, well if Carwin wins I am pretty sure he will get one and it will be damaging to the hype he will want to create for Carwin's title shot if the guy he beat to get the shot gets cut.

He will be fighting Carwin for a title shot' date=' well if Carwin wins I am pretty sure he will get one and it will be damaging to the hype he will want to create for Carwin's title shot if the guy he beat to get the shot gets cut.[/quote']

English at its finest.

Dana doesn't like him but still I don't think he will get cut.

He will be fighting Carwin for a title shot' date=' well if Carwin wins I am pretty sure he will get one and it will be damaging to the hype he will want to create for Carwin's title shot if the guy he beat to get the shot gets cut.[/quote']

Hmmm, i need another drink after reading that. :)

I doubt he will, its pretty much marked as losing to two top competitors in the division. Nelson has excellent heart and godspeed knockout power that has been doubted in the past before. If Shane throws light punches + good offensive work than he probably will win but the thing with Nelson is that he has an iron chin and he is hard to KO. Plus all that extra weight/stomach gives him more offensiveness if someone goes for a KO, so I guess we'll have to see.

Especially since Nelson hasn't had a bad fight in the UFC - or outside it.

The dude went 3 rounds with JDS and I don;t think Dana has another HW who could do that.

Really? Did you see the fight against Kimbo? That was shocking! Sure, after that he put on some pretty decent performances, and I'm a fan of his for it.

As for him being cut if he loses a second fight, absolutely not, if for nothing else, he's still under a contract, so is plenty safe for now.

Carwin will fully test his chin, no doubt about it, but if he can't knock him out, I see Nelson winnig that fight.

Archived