could one say that gsp inflicts the most damage on a opponent without ko'ing someone?

SouthWest

there is no arguing that gsp is one of the 3 most dominate people in the sport right now. He has taken alot of heat for not finishing fights lately, but it got me thinking about his fights and how he literally controls almost every second and dictates where the fight goes. Is it possible that he inflicts the most damage to people without ko'ing them? do his opponents wake up the next day and feel like they were hit by a bus? if he isnt, who else is out there that literally destroys people but doesnt manage to ko them?

fitch_after_gsp.jpg

ufc100_09_gsp_vs_alves_010.jpg?w=450

ufc94gsp.jpg

there is no arguing that gsp is one of the 3 most dominate people in the sport right now. He has taken alot of heat for not finishing fights lately' date=' but it got me thinking about his fights and how he literally controls almost every second and dictates where the fight goes. Is it possible that he inflicts the most damage to people without ko'ing them? do his opponents wake up the next day and feel like they were hit by a bus? if he isnt, who else is out there that literally destroys people but doesnt manage to ko them?

[img']http://rdtwot.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/fitch_after_gsp.jpg[/img]

ufc100_09_gsp_vs_alves_010.jpg?w=450

ufc94gsp.jpg

With the exception of one Dan Hardy, with whom GSP tried to get way away from sparring, I would say you're quite right.

Archived