What happens when you die?

ThirstForBLOOD

Topic. I've been wondering this for quite some time.

Your body decomposes as for what happens to the spirit after

No one knows until..........................

They die.

Ofcourse that's if you believe something happens after. If you don't then nothing happens you become compost and come back as a tree then a dog comes up and pisses on you and a logger cuts you down and you become paper for some religious book.

It will forever be a mystery until we get there. In my opinion, i see death like, u know like before you get surgery they give u anesthesia & next thing u know u just fade out to complete nothingness, straight blankess, thats how i see death but u dont wake up from it at the end. Just peaceful sleep...

Your body decomposes as for what happens to the spirit after

No one knows until..........................

They die.

Ofcourse that's if you believe something happens after. If you don't then nothing happens you become compost and come back as a tree then a dog comes up and pisses on you and a logger cuts you down and you become paper for some religious book.

what if you body in incorupt? have you seen the pictures of incorupt bodies that resist decomposition even 1000 years after death. its amazing

Your spirit & soul leave the body. Your body returns to dust and your spirit and soul returns to God. God then accepts you or rejects you depending on if you accepted Him or rejected Him in this life.

what if you didnt accept god in your life but were a very good person while you were alive? Think you go to heaven still?

what if you didnt accept god in your life but were a very good person while you were alive? Think you go to heaven still?

I remembered a story like that.

There was a woman that was very religous and she lived her life by the bible but she never really did anything to help others. Until one day a homeless man was walking by when she was working in her garden. The man looke hungrey so the lady picked an onion and walked over to the man and gave to him, needless to say the man was very happy and the woman went and continued working on her garden.

A few years late the woman dies and then she is standing befor god but it is not in heven it is actually hell full of fire and many people in pain. Then he lets her know that she will not be going to heven. The woman replies "I have lived my entire life by the bible how can I not be going to heven?" god replies "yes you have lived you life by my word but did you ever help others?" the woman thinks for awhile and then she says "yes I gave a hungrey homeless man an onion out of my garden once."

Just then god reaches into his pocket and pulls out the onion. He smiles at the woman and says take hold of this onion and you will go to heaven with me. The woman grabs the onion and they start their ascent to heven when the people around her that are in pain start to ask if she can take them. As she is riseing others start to grab her so they too can go to heven then the woman start to beat the people off and while she is doing this she looses her grip on the onion and falls back to hell.

Just an instresting stoy that I always remembered from sunday school. Guess the moral of the story is you can be the best person do everything right but if you dont help others that need it you are not as good as you think.

There was a woman that was very religous and she lived her life by the bible but she never really did anything to help others. Until one day a homeless man was walking by when she was working in her garden. The man looke hungrey so the lady picked an onion and walked over to the man and gave to him' date=' needless to say the man was very happy and the woman went and continued working on her garden.

A few years late the woman dies and then she is standing befor god but it is not in heven it is actually hell full of fire and many people in pain. Then he lets her know that she will not be going to heven. The woman replies "I have lived my entire life by the bible how can I not be going to heven?" god replies "yes you have lived you life by my word but did you ever help others?" the woman thinks for awhile and then she says "yes I gave a hungrey homeless man an onion out of my garden once."

Just then god reaches into his pocket and pulls out the onion. He smiles at the woman and says take hold of this onion and you will go to heaven with me. The woman grabs the onion and they start their ascent to heven when the people around her that are in pain start to ask if she can take them. As she is riseing others start to grab her so they too can go to heven then the woman start to beat the people off and while she is doing this she looses her grip on the onion and falls back to hell.

Just an instresting stoy that I always remembered from sunday school. Guess the moral of the story is you can be the best person do everything right but if you dont help others that need it you are not as good as you think.[/quote']

neat story, thanks for sharing

Your spirit & soul leave the body. Your body returns to dust and your spirit and soul returns to God. God then accepts you or rejects you depending on if you accepted Him or rejected Him in this life.

Why the hell would some omnipotent, omniscient being give a rats *** about anything so petty. Nice fairy tale though, I'm sure little kids might like it.

There was a woman that was very religous and she lived her life by the bible but she never really did anything to help others. Until one day a homeless man was walking by when she was working in her garden. The man looke hungrey so the lady picked an onion and walked over to the man and gave to him' date=' needless to say the man was very happy and the woman went and continued working on her garden.

Just an instresting stoy that I always remembered from sunday school. Guess the moral of the story is you can be the best person do everything right but if you dont help others that need it you are not as good as you think.[/quote']

Great meaning behind that story.

Let's avoid the religious aspect and listen to me. All I will say is this;

If you worry about death while your alive then you're not living life to the fullest.

If you're a good person then say screw it and try things you would never even believe of doing. The only thing that holds back your potential is fear of the unkown. If you have no fear then anything is possible

so are you a wolf that does not need to be tault?? Its not very nice to put people down because they believe in god. Do I? Not so much but I have my reasons.... still that does not give me the right to ridicule the ones that do.

i'm not putting down or ridiculing anyone.........i'm simply saying that if you believe in religion, you follow a god, the definition of following something=sheep

If you worry about death while your alive then you're not living life to the fullest.

If you're a good person then say screw it and try things you would never even believe of doing. The only thing that holds back your potential is fear of the unkown. If you have no fear then anything is possible

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How do you define good? What person in history has convinced you of what good is and what it is not? Some believe this to be subjective, right? The Bible teaches there is not one good person, not even one. Even though we do nice things for people doesn't make us all together good people does it?

How do you define good? What person in history has convinced you of what good is and what it is not? Some believe this to be subjective' date=' right? The Bible teaches there is not one good person, not even one. Even though we do nice things for people doesn't make us all together good people does it?[/quote']

That's true. I think good people who don't go out of there way to cause bad things to happen. Sure sometimes we'll accidently or inadverantly mess up but good people feel remorse for those happening, bad people don't. You don't have to be Mother Theresa and going around the world helping people. I think as long as your not self-centered to the point of not helping others around you then you are a good person

That's true. I think good people who don't go out of there way to cause bad things to happen. Sure sometimes we'll accidently or inadverantly mess up but good people feel remorse for those happening' date=' bad people don't. You don't have to be Mother Theresa and going around the world helping people. I think as long as your not self-centered to the point of not helping others around you then you are a good person[/quote']

Remorse is a great characteristic to have;)

Very true but some fear can help prolong that life. If you have no fear at all you can tend to be a little reckless and wind up dead from it by making poor choices too many times.

Archived