Brock Lesnar about upcoming fight(video)

Raps43

Good vid' date=' and man have any of you seen the Primetime on Spike Brock looks bigger doesnt he?[/quote']

I think he looks pretty similar to his 116 shape. I like Pat Barry's comments. "the guy is just too big... when he hits you you can block it and it still pushes you back 3 feet" or something like that

I think he looks pretty similar to his 116 shape. I like Pat Barry's comments. "the guy is just too big... when he hits you you can block it and it still pushes you back 3 feet" or something like that

Yeah Pat Barry is good on camera. I just kept thinking it must be discouraging for him because he can see first hand how scary that dude is.

I liked when he said Marty Morgan was like: "ok guys were going to go 70% today"

Barry: "Who's 70% are you talking about??

Yeah Pat Barry is good on camera. I just kept thinking it must be discouraging for him because he can see first hand how scary that dude is.

I liked when he said Marty Morgan was like: "ok guys were going to go 70% today"

Barry: I know my 70% is sick, but Brock's 70% is like most peoples 160%

Think it was Madsen or Chris T.: "it's like trying to move a car"

I could be wrong the guy could've put on a few pounds since 116. Afterall, he may still be recovering a tiny bit keywoard MAY.

Come on the 23rd!!!!

Yeah that was pretty funny:D

He was awful against Carwin.

An absolute fail.

It is embarrassing to think that either of those two tankless wonders is champion of anything.

Who might you be referring to?

Lesnar was an absolute fail? I might have to go back and watch the fight again, because I somehow remember him with his arm raised while they were waking Carwin up from his nap....

Who might you be referring to?

Lesnar was an absolute fail? I might have to go back and watch the fight again' date=' because I somehow remember him with his arm raised while they were waking Carwin up from his nap....[/quote']

It's common practice for this poster to discredit the HW division of the UFC because Lesnar is the champ. Ignore it, it's your best option.

I think Brock's stand up will look better this fight because he knows Cain can't hit as hard as Carwin and he respected Carwin's power to much.

I know his stand up isn't as good as Cains but he will stand a little longer than he was able to with Carwin.

2nd round TKO.

Archived