Cain's Cardio really isn't all that great

gee_sus

Granted his cardio is quite good, i think it is a bit overrated.

i just watched Cain vs. Kongo, and Vs. Rothwell.

alot of people are confusing Cain's cardio with the fact that the people he has fought especially Kongo didn't really put up much of a fight on the ground other than trying to get up. Cain kept moving but you can clearly see that Cain's punches had nothing on them, and i don't think he is a Pillow Fists either, When he fought Kongo the middle of the second round and the entire third round Cain's mouth was open and he was breathing really deep. When Cain knocked out Big Nog it was early round 1 he has power but his power diminishes with every passing minute, he may not punch himself out but Brock can easily survive Cain's ground and pound.

I am a fan of Cain and Brock but after watching Cain's fights again, i feel there is no way Cain can compete with Brock's wrestling, Rothwell sucks on the ground and he was able to get up a bunch of times. Knogo isn't very good on the ground either, and was able to survive, although he did get hit in the head 251 times.

I just don't see Cain pulling this off.

Everyone has their opinion so feel free to voice yours, if you agree cool, if not explain i would like to hear your thoughts, but if you are going to start bashing because of my opinion, then it's obvious that you are just a Brock hater, and are dying for him to lose.

Granted his cardio is quite good' date=' i think it is a bit overrated.

alot of people are confusing Cain's cardio with the fact that the people he has fought especially Kongo didn't really put up much of a fight on the ground other than trying to get up. Cain kept moving but you can clearly see that Cain's punches had nothing on them, and i don't think he is a Pillow Fists either, When he fought Kongo the middle of the second round and the entire third round Cain's mouth was open and he was breathing really deep. When Cain knocked out Big Nog it was early round 1 he has power but his power diminishes with every passing minute, he may not punch himself out but Brock can easily survive Cain's ground and pound.

I am a fan of Cain and Brock but after watching Cain's fights again, i feel there is no way Cain can compete with Brock's wrestling, Rothwell sucks on the ground and he was able to get up a bunch of times. Knogo isn't very good on the ground either, and was able to survive, although he did get hit in the head 251 times.

Everyone has their opinion so feel free to voice yours, if you agree cool, if not explain i would like to hear your thoughts, but if you are going to start bashing because of my opinion, then it's obvious that you are just a Brock hater, and are dying for him to lose.[/quote']

in my opinion he was trying to control kongo and rothwell rather than go crazy and throw power punches to where it could make him lose position

its gonna be a lot better then brocks though

To me its whoever stays on top will have the better cardio (during the fight). We have seen brock on his back (against carwin) nearly the entire round. Granted it was the first round and he covered up (defended rather well and Carwin was gassing) but brock still seemed rather fresh (guess balling up fetus style saves energy). I haven't seen or remeber Cain on his back so will be interesting to see how his guard is and how much energy he will exert defending the tko or submission.

Going to be a great fight...Im stoked

Everyone has their opinion so feel free to voice yours, if you agree cool, if not explain i would like to hear your thoughts, but if you are going to start bashing because of my opinion, then it's obvious that you are just a Brock hater, and are dying for him to lose.[/quote']

is this substatiated knowledge or just your opinion from your arm chair ?

Good observation.

Cain's only hope is to connect on Lesnar's chin early on. He will lose a wrestling match with Lesnar.

Substantiated knowledge? Dude, it's his observation, followed up with his opinion. He's not revealing top-secret info.

In my post i clearly state several times that this is my OPINION,and that "I" don't see cain winning, and that i wanted to hear the OPINION of others!

next time read the words that are written before being a ****.

I don't see Cain doing many if any kicks in this fight unless his plan is to be on his back

True, if he just stands there and fires off isolated kicks. But if he tacks kicks onto the end of punch combinations Brock will be too busy defending the punches to be able to take Cain down. I think we'll see lots of kicks from Cain in this fight, especially in the later rounds when Brock is tiring and his shot isn't as fast.

Archived