Fill me in please!

TheBeast714

Im by no means a new fan when it comes to MMA i like to think i know quite a bit more than a casual fan but i will admit i have been riding the UFC train and ignoring all other organizations and fighters outside of the UFC. i do want to learn more about Strikeforce, WEC and any other organization out there worth following. What fighters would you guys recomend me checking out outside of the UFC? thanks

Im by no means a new fan when it comes to MMA i like to think i know quite a bit more than a casual fan but i will admit i have been riding the UFC train and ignoring all other organizations and fighters outside of the UFC. i do want to learn more about Strikeforce' date=' WEC and any other organization out there worth following. What fighters would you guys recomend me checking out outside of the UFC? thanks[/quote']

Nick Diaz, Alistair Overeem, Fedor Emelianenko, Jose Aldo.

I dont fuks with strike force or any other organization other than ufc & wec, but for wec check for jose aldo, donald cerrone, anthony petis, ben henderson, uriah faber, dominick cruz, scott jorgeson, there is too many to name. Its weight classes range from 135, 145 & 155. MOST OF THE TIME IT IS ACTION PACKED FROM BEGINNING TO END.

For sure check out these guys.

Hector Lombard has been likened to the Mike Tyson of MMA.

Mousasi is one of the most skilled mixed martial artists in MMA.

Melendez and Aoki are top LW in the world. Melendez is ranked #2 right behind Edgar.

Jose Aldo is a Phenom If you havent seen this guys fights you need to. They call him the Human Highlight Reel and you will see why.

That's a good start.

Im by no means a new fan when it comes to MMA i like to think i know quite a bit more than a casual fan but i will admit i have been riding the UFC train and ignoring all other organizations and fighters outside of the UFC. i do want to learn more about Strikeforce' date=' WEC and any other organization out there worth following. What fighters would you guys recomend me checking out outside of the UFC? thanks[/quote']

all of them...if you really want to learn

For sure check out these guys.

Hector Lombard has been likened to the Mike Tyson of MMA.

Mousasi is one of the most skilled mixed martial artists in MMA.

Melendez and Aoki are top LW in the world. Melendez is ranked #2 right behind Edgar.

Jose Aldo is a Phenom If you havent seen this guys fights you need to. They call him the Human Highlight Reel and you will see why.

That's a good start.

Seconded

Nick Diaz

Hector Lombard

Toby Imada

Eddie Alvarez

Gil Melendez

Overeem

Josh Barnett

Aldo

Cerrone

Bendo Henderson

Dan Hornbuckle

Joe Rios

Mousassi

Lawal

Cavalcante

Just watch all the MMA you can! HDNet is a good place to catch quite a bit. There are dozens of highly skilled and exciting fighters outside of the UFC in fact.

YouTube all of the PRIDE FC, Pancratia, and Vale Tudo as you can as well to get an appreciation of the history of the sport.

Archived