Petition to make the return of the McRib permanent

TheFedornator

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
on November 2' date=' 2010 Mcdonalds will once again begin selling its McRib sandwich at franchises across the country, unfortunately the sale will only last 6 weeks, please post in this thread if you believe that the McRib should once again be a permanent item on the companies menu

[img']http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q47/greeneyedbastard1979/fastfood/mcrib.gif[/img]

dude the McRib is the bomb, good news brotha

McDonalds is ****ing disgusting and very unhealthy. McRib's are kinda gross too. I have to be drunk, stoned, xanny bombed and hungry as hell not too mention it needs to be 3am or later for me to eat that crap... even then its because it's the only place left open and I'm either to lazy to make something or need to go to the grocery store.

McDonalds is ****ing disgusting and very unhealthy. McRib's are kinda gross too. I have to be drunk' date=' stoned, xanny bombed and hungry as hell not too mention it needs to be 3am or later for me to eat that crap... even then its because it's the only place left open and I'm either to lazy to make something or need to go to the grocery store.[/quote']

do you really think that we give a **** about your opinion?

what is a McCafe?

Basically McDs owned cafe in some of their stores, they sell stuff more aimed at adults. The general stuff you would get at a cafe, proper coffee, muffins, salads, sandwichs (I think) that sort of thing.

As to the McRib they did have it in Aus a few years ago.

... no minimum' date=' they will scooter 5 miles to deliver 2 burgers & no tips accepted :

[img']http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5vtN-L5eYobI3xz0ikc3gmeXdqqZ9hDHg-SOA_uo2esBeyTU&t=1&usg=__GCb0cqm9KNFDpCKpCEhQORCNoRg=[/img]McDelivery-logo.jpg

7 DOLLAR DELIVERY CHARGE! I guess it wouldbe good for families, but if I order a 5 dollar meal im not paying more than double for the delivery.

Just shows how smart us Ozzies are for helping the obesity plague..... :P

Could argue that offering the parents healthier options means they will eat better.

But really all it means is they will be more likely to take their kids there.

As to childhood obesity, when I was a little tucker all the fat kids have nicknames revolving around (heeheh like gravity) that fact that they were fat. So I ask have kids these thought up new and wonderful names for fat kids or do they no longer get differentiated for being fat?

I ask this as I caught a train the other day at about the time the schools get out, little porkers all over the place. I was going to saying running about everywhere, but there was very little running being done.

Could argue that offering the parents healthier options means they will eat better.

But really all it means is they will be more likely to take their kids there.

As to childhood obesity' date=' when I was a little tucker all the fat kids have nicknames revolving around (heeheh like gravity) that fact that they were fat. So I ask have kids these thought up new and wonderful names for fat kids or do they no longer get differentiated for being fat?

I ask this as I caught a train the other day at about the time the schools get out, little porkers all over the place. I was going to saying running about everywhere, but there was very little running being done.[/quote']

Haha, i assume the parents take the kiddies there and mum and dad eat healthy while the kids tuck into the greasiest burgers on the menu.

As for kids round here, i notice to that the kids aint getting smaller aswell.

He obviously replied to the post before reading though the thread.

Your a bit of a **** head' date=' or as they say, "internet tough guy".[/quote']

he should have obviously read it before typing such stupid ****

and your a bit of a **** head yourself. no wait? who are you o-O

I don't know' date=' a guy that doesnt have to act tough online to make myself feel better. And all he said was "what is Mcaffe?"[/quote']

I'm not acting tough , I'm acting like you and your bf are idiots.

he didn't just ask "what is a mccafe" he said "what is a mccafe , mcdonald haters go somewhere " meaning he thought it was bad ?.:rolleyes:

and it's the internet , i can act as tough as I want and you cant do anything :P

I'm not acting tough ' date=' I'm acting like you and your bf are idiots.

he didn't just ask "what is a mccafe" he said "what is a mccafe , mcdonald haters go somewhere " meaning he thought it was bad ?.:rolleyes:

and it's the internet , i can act as tough as I want and you cant do anything :P[/quote']

Aren't you like 15?

Learn some f'ing respect.

I'm not acting tough ' date=' I'm acting like you and your bf are idiots.

and it's the internet , i can act as tough as I want and you cant do anything :P[/quote']

Well aint that about a *****, the whole thing was a misunderstanding.

When he said "mcdonald haters go somewhere " he was talking about the guy who said McDonalds is disgusting and I would have to be really hungry to eat there, or something along those lines.

... no minimum' date=' they will scooter 5 miles to deliver 2 burgers & no tips accepted :

[img']http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5vtN-L5eYobI3xz0ikc3gmeXdqqZ9hDHg-SOA_uo2esBeyTU&t=1&usg=__GCb0cqm9KNFDpCKpCEhQORCNoRg=[/img]McDelivery-logo.jpg

I think I'm going to cry...WHY DON'T THEY HAVE THIS AT MY MCDONALDS?!!!

The McRib is the greatest invention in food since Buffalo Wild Wings.

Archived