Michael Bisping vs Anderson Silva

DKF

just checking to see how many Bisping nut huggers still post here' date='

i think silva would ko him in 2 minutes (flying knee after feeling out for the first 1:59)[/quote']

I am a Bisping fan but I don't think he will ever even make it to a championship fight or crack the top 5. So a thread about him vs Anderson is kind of pointless.

I kinda feel like Bisping will win also I also think Aikiyama should have been kicked out by now after Leben whooped his ****... Should be Leben Vs Bisping 2 and leben would get it right the 2nd time beat Bisping's **** the right way...

IF Akyama loses then he may well get the chop.

And Leben/ Bisping 2 would be great as Leben IMO has improved alot since they last fought.

As for Wand / Leben..... Exciting !!!

IF Akyama loses then he may well get the chop.

And Leben/ Bisping 2 would be great as Leben IMO has improved alot since they last fought.

As for Wand / Leben..... Exciting !!!

I hope Aikiyama gets kicked out he wasn't any good to begin with and losing a easy fight against Bisping proves he has no business in the UFC...

I hope Aikiyama gets kicked out he wasn't any good to begin with and losing a easy fight against Bisping proves he has no business in the UFC...

No this proves you are a **** that and your akiyama should have been kicked out for getting beat by Leben Akiyama is a legit MW as is Bisping. If akiyama should have been kicked out for losing to leben why wasnt leben kicked out for losing to Bisping seriously your one loss and your out logic is retarded.

EDIT: oh Bisping via spinning back fists Rd 1 for kicks

Easy fight my left nut!

Why would Bisping waste his time with Leben? Seriously, is it not enough that he dominated him EVEN though Leben he was juicing.

Bisping has to fight Marquadt or get his rematch with Wandy. Leben is a step backwards. If Bisping can beat Marquardt, then I say he deserves a shot at Silva.

No this proves you are a **** that and your akiyama should have been kicked out for getting beat by Leben Akiyama is a legit MW as is Bisping. If akiyama should have been kicked out for losing to leben why wasnt leben kicked out for losing to Bisping seriously your one loss and your out logic is retarded.

EDIT: oh Bisping via spinning back fists Rd 1 for kicks

Actually Akiyama isn't a legit MW since he can't beat anyone unlike Leben that actually has talent and has many more wins in his future unlike Akiyama.... Akiyama's sole purpose is to gain more support in the Japanese market and will be cut when he serves his purpose... Why else would the UFC just give Bisping Akiyama after he lost to Leben and Bisping is on the up and up if anything Bisping should have got a top competitor rather then go down a peg and fight a scrub like Akiyama who hasn't proved a thing...

Archived