Is Koscheck getting under GSP's skin?

Shoeless_Joes

I AM NOT TRYING TO TROLL AT ALL....

Just finished watching the latest episode of the ultimate fighter and it seems that every episode Georges is getting more and more pissed....just curious if i'm the only one who noticed that?

You're not the only one, and GSP said so himself. Kos pisses him off, no doubt.

He will at least try to keep his mouth shut in that regard until the fight, and use that as a motivator.

Yes he is...GSP even said it during teh confessional part.

It will be interesting as the show goes to see if GSP starts letting himself go a bit. There is only so much he can take before he says soemthing back or cant avoid teh confrontation.

Kos plays a good heal. There was a clip of a future episode where Kos "mushes" one of GSP entourage members. So i think it will get a bit more confrontational like it was during teh Evans/Rampage season

He is' date=' which is bad news for Kos, I know kos thinks he can play mind games with GSP, but he just takes all that anger and aggression and focuses it to positive energy in a fight, which means Kos is getting his *** handed to him.....bad.[/quote']

I know people will flame me for saying this but I want Ko's to beat GSP. However, GSP is one of the most mentally sound fighters in the UFC. I am quite sure he will be able to rechannel all of the negative energy from Ko's and put on an a** whoopin demonstration like no other.

I know people will flame me for saying this but I want Ko's to beat GSP. However' date=' GSP is one of the most mentally sound fighters in the UFC. I am quite sure he will be able to rechannel all of the negative energy from Ko's and put on an a** whoopin demonstration like no other.[/quote']

I want Kos to win as well. Not sure if it will happen. GSP isnt a fighter you can mentally beat, Penn and Hardy have tried it and they both go dominated and there was not one instacne of him losing face or focus. with that said, Penn and Hardy also didnt get to hangout with GSP for three months straight. It is one thing to talk trash via meida outlets and another thing to be talking trash face to face everyday for 3 months.

LOL! A lot of these posts sound like they were made by 7 year old boys rooting for their favorite super hero.

"He's going to take that negative energy and channel into a super attack that will send Kos flying into the stands. Yes!" *High Five*

whatever you say, lieutenant Chaos. hahahaha, lol. talk about looking like a 7 year old super hero.

You know of any 7 year old Super Hero's? That's a little young. You aren't into little boys' date=' right?[/quote']

uh, nice attempt? did you google 'weak *** comebacks' and copy and paste that. leutenanat chaos. hahahaha

And I don't know of any super heroes period, since they are a work of fiction.

uh' date=' nice attempt? did you google 'weak *** comebacks' and copy and paste that. leutenanat chaos. hahahaha

And I don't know of any super heroes period, since they are a work of fiction.[/quote']

His name is the Red Scare, he's into 7 year old super hero's, he censores himself online, and can't figure out how to spell lieutenant. Watch out for this guy.

Archived