Tna!!! Tna!!!

Shady_Champ

I just took my daughter to her first wrestling show. It was a great experience, I remember my mom taking me to wrestling shows. TNA was way more interactive with the fans then WWE They had wrestlers signing autographs before during and after the event. After was awesome because everyone came out to sign. Also $20 to get in the ring and take a pic with a wrestler. It was a great experience for her and I recommend it for any parents who plan on taking their kids to wrestlingshows. TNA > WWE

I will be Uploading the pic in 48-72 hours.

I know alot of you don't care but it was a great time with me n my little girl and I wanna tell everyone.

Don't lie' date=' you didn't go for your daughter.

You went cause you love pro wrestling.[/quote']

I did go for my daughter, and I used to lover wrestling back in the 80's 90's and up until around 2003. Now I just watch when she wants to, and I'll stop for a moment if it's on when I'm channel surfing.

Wouldnt be my first choice for a daddy daughter date. Pro wrestling? Did she like wrestling or did you just bring her?

Thats cool though' date=' about the autograghs and all.[/quote']

No she likes it. I wouldn't have gone if she didn't. Her mom won the tickets from the radio station. I haven't been to a live show in years

that sounds like fun man, i remember being an avid WWE fan a few years back, but then i grew out of it, most kids fall in love with it at one point or another,

and a radio station was giving away TNA tickets :o? a lot better than some stupid gift card or something that most give away haha

Glad to hear you guys had such a good time. I let my son watch old AWA shows from ESPN classic when he asks for them. (He's 7 too and loves it). My girls would rather play dolls or throw the ball around for the dogs.

Yeah I only have 1 kid and it's a girl so she's a little bit of a town boy. But don't get me wrong she loves her princess girly stuff too, I guess it's safe to say my girl is well rounded. I just gotta get her off the cubs bandwagon, my dad is responsible for that.

Archived