Lombard vs Schlemenko

TLC_MaTcH619

my thoughts exactly. probably the most pumped ive been for a bellator fight.

At least since Hornbuckle/Askren or Imada/Alvarez

But this one will be awesome in a completely different way. Instead of 2 technically gifted fighters in a chess match, it will be 2 beasts trying to maim each other.

God I love this sport!

Schlemenko is tough as nails, and has a better repetoire of strikes than Shango, but the savagery, intensity and pure power that Hector has will win him this fight - probably in pretty quick fashion.

Hector Lombard should be #1 on the UFC radar for fighters they NEED to get. Him and Mousasi.

Very much looking forward to this fight.I really enjoyed watching Shlemenko fight last Bellator season, but I don't see his speed and unorthodox striking being enough to dethrone Lombard.

Shlemenko looks like he cuts very little weight to make 185, its going to look like a WW vs a LHW when they get in the ring together and I think that power difference is going to be the deciding factor for Lombard.

Schlemenko is tough as nails' date=' and has a better repetoire of strikes than Shango, but the savagery, intensity and pure power that Hector has will win him this fight - probably in pretty quick fashion.

Hector Lombard should be #1 on the UFC radar for fighters they NEED to get. Him and Mousasi.[/quote']

I agree. Lombard would be a great addition to MW division. Lots of good fights for him there.

Lombard/Silva is probably the best MW match out there right now, aside from Shields/Silva.

I agree. Lombard would be a great addition to MW division. Lots of good fights for him there.

Lombard/Silva is probably the best MW match out there right now' date=' aside from Shields/Silva.[/quote']

Actually I think Chango would be better off shedding 10-15 lbs of that useless muscle mass and dropping to WW. He is a little short in stature and rangy strikers like Silva may be too much for him to deal with in fights more than a minute or two long. Plus the cardio and flexibility benefits wouldn't hurt him at all.

Imagine him at WW, that would be a monster no one would want to fight.

Actually I think Chango would be better off shedding 10-15 lbs of that useless muscle mass and dropping to WW. He is a little short in stature and rangy strikers like Silva may be too much for him to deal with in fights more than a minute or two long. Plus the cardio and flexibility benefits wouldn't hurt him at all.

Imagine him at WW' date=' that would be a monster no one would want to fight.[/quote']

I can;t imagine anyone ever wanting to fight him.

His last two fights in Bellator have been brutal.

Archived