Is Koscheck making an *** of himself?

SKN_TTK

I'm all for mind games and aggravating your opponent' date=' but to me Kos just looks like a childing moron. Your thoughts?[/quote']

Kos has always been a childish moron. Remember TUF when he and his buddy spent most of their time antagonizing the drunk guy with obvious emotional issues?

I would say yes. He also showed last night he is the worse type of sportsman, a poor winner.

Did GSP and his team get up and pound on the walls after any of their 3 straight wins? No, GSP had good words both for his guy and the guy that lost.

I feel sorry for the fighters than have him as their mentor on the show. They are being show new lows in sportsmanship and class, something Koscheck sorely lacks.

I just wish the Fraggle had made some move on Jean-Charles Skarbowsky. That would have been the height of entertainment to see the level of hurt he would have put on Koscheck.

By a wild right that he'll see coming?Wishful thinking but there is a chance......

NONONO' date=' Kos will be ko'd by GSP's crisp boxing, maybe even a high-kick [u']I don't think Koscheck's " Super-telegraphed, No-power, Windmill-Flyswatter" punch will be any threat to GSP.[/u]

NONONO' date=' Kos will be ko'd by GSP's crisp boxing, maybe even a high-kick [u']I don't think Koscheck's " Super-telegraphed, No-power, Windmill-Flyswatter" punch will be any threat to GSP.[/u]

I agree.GSP is far more technical and Kos is very sloppy.If Kos decides to throw those kicks of his that makes himself land on his butt.GSP will be all over him.

Only advantage Kos has is his power in his right.

Archived