UFC 124 is worse then 120...

InvisibleControl

For real man.

* Thiago Alves vs. John Howard[2]

* Ricardo Almeida vs. TJ Grant[3]

* Jason MacDonald vs. Rafael Natal[4]

* Mac Danzig vs. Joe Stevenson[5]

* John Makdessi vs. Pat Audinwood[6]

* Welterweight Championship bout: Canada Georges St-Pierre © vs. United States Josh Koscheck[1]

* Heavyweight bout: Netherlands Stefan Struve vs. United States Sean McCorkle[1]

* Lightweight bout: Canada Mark Bocek vs. United States Dustin Hazelett[1]

* Welterweight bout: United States Matt Riddle vs. United States Anthony Waldburger[1]

* Lightweight bout: United States Jim Miller vs. Brazil Charles Oliveira[7]

* Middleweight bout: United States Dan Miller vs. Canada Joe Doerksen[7]

come on thats not that bad

i like the millers, the jim vs oliveira should be good esp.

riddle and hazelett fights might be alright too

im not quite understanding the order though...whats on the main card?

danzig stevenson must be on there...thats another one id like to see

and alves is @ 170 again?

Looking at it, yea it looks rubbish but think about it for a second...

When you watch the 'legends' and 'top names' in UFC, all you end up with is massive excitement before, and dissapointment after with excuses from the UFC.

The fights that have many names that you haven't heard of, or aren't the main events are normally the best.

* Thiago Alves vs. John Howard[2] - This will be a good fight, look for Howard to redeem his loss vs Elenberger

* Ricardo Almeida vs. TJ Grant[3] - This will also be a decent fight I think, Ricardo wins by embarrasment

* Jason MacDonald vs. Rafael Natal[4] - Jason MacDonald is always fun to watch and h's motivated again, Jason wins by sub

* Mac Danzig vs. Joe Stevenson[5] - Mac will run, Joe will win

* John Makdessi vs. Pat Audinwood[6] - Who? =P

* Welterweight Championship bout: Canada Georges St-Pierre © vs. United States Josh Koscheck[1] - I like GSP to win but I think Kos has a better showing this time around

* Heavyweight bout: Netherlands Stefan Struve vs. United States Sean McCorkle[1] - Struve gets beat up again but pulls ANOTHER sub out his ***

* Lightweight bout: Canada Mark Bocek vs. United States Dustin Hazelett[1] - Good fight, Hazelett

* Welterweight bout: United States Matt Riddle vs. United States Anthony Waldburger[1] - I liked Riddle on TUF, this should be a decent fight

* Lightweight bout: United States Jim Miller vs. Brazil Charles Oliveira[7] - Oliveira is one of my new favorite fighters, this will be a great fight vs Miller

* Middleweight bout: United States Dan Miller vs. Canada Joe Doerksen[7] - good fight, Dan Miller by murder

Its a decent card with a some good matchups. Looking at it from a business perspective it will be a success even with the lack of many big names.

People will buy the PPV beause of the TUF season leading up to the title fight. Its like a 3 month primetime worth of hype for the fight.

The arena will sell out because Montreal always sells out. It will sell out even faster because GSP is on the card.

If you look back at UFC 116. Other than the title fight the rest of the card looked mediocre but ended up being great fights all around.

For real man.

* Thiago Alves vs. John Howard[2]

* Ricardo Almeida vs. TJ Grant[3]

* Jason MacDonald vs. Rafael Natal[4]

* Mac Danzig vs. Joe Stevenson[5]

* John Makdessi vs. Pat Audinwood[6]

* Welterweight Championship bout: Canada Georges St-Pierre © vs. United States Josh Koscheck[1]

* Heavyweight bout: Netherlands Stefan Struve vs. United States Sean McCorkle[1]

* Lightweight bout: Canada Mark Bocek vs. United States Dustin Hazelett[1]

* Welterweight bout: United States Matt Riddle vs. United States Anthony Waldburger[1]

* Lightweight bout: United States Jim Miller vs. Brazil Charles Oliveira[7]

* Middleweight bout: United States Dan Miller vs. Canada Joe Doerksen[7]

wow, I'm so sick of idiots like you whining about a card before it happens....even though there are some very interesting match ups there, YOU NEVER KNOW HOW THE FIGHTS WILL GO!!!! This event, or any other UFC event, could be the best one you've ever seen. If you are going to ***** and complain on here about cards, stop watching MMA, and stop posting idiotic topics like this on the forums.

they should've brought in another $$hit talking pro like Toney....Maybe even Mike Tyson vs. James Toney...that would be good...or when the cards are mediocre like these,,they should pick one lucky fan out of the crowd and let him have chance with a low ranked fighter...honestly....any card with Bisping on it sucks...and 120 sucks a$$ cracks...also how many times does Kongo have to get beat down before he goes to another league? he kind of reminds me of Kimbo Slice...as soon as it goes to the ground their legs go limp...no wrestling skills at all...how does Bisping stay in the UFC but Hendo gets ousted after KTFO of Bisping? i figured it was over the 2nd hit.......its time to flush some of these fighters to another league...

I can't believe that anybody is saying that's crap!

Thiago Alves vs. John Howard[2] - will be a war with lots of big shots thrown, I see thiago's leg kicks chopping down howard

* Ricardo Almeida vs. TJ Grant[3] - fight can go anywhere and it probably will

* Jason MacDonald vs. Rafael Natal[4] - cmon, it's jason macdonald

* Mac Danzig vs. Joe Stevenson[5] - ok, this one might not be fun

* John Makdessi vs. Pat Audinwood[6] - idk

Georges St-Pierre © vs. Josh Koscheck[1] - it's gsp vs kos in Montreal.

Stefan Struve vs.Sean McCorkle - i see struve by KO

Mark Bocek vs. Dustin Hazelett - can you say Sub of the Night? It will be the closest we can get to maia vs palhares as we can get.

Matt Riddle vs. Anthony Waldburger - the second possibly boring fight

Jim Miller vs. Charles Oliveira - this one is obvious

Dan Miller vs. Joe Doerksen - both are down for a war

I only have 2 fights on there that MAY be boring, the rest of the card looks great. Don't be so pessimistic before the event even starts

I can't believe that anybody is saying that's crap!

Thiago Alves vs. John Howard[2] - will be a war with lots of big shots thrown' date=' I see thiago's leg kicks chopping down howard

* Ricardo Almeida vs. TJ Grant[3'] - fight can go anywhere and it probably will

* Jason MacDonald vs. Rafael Natal[4] - cmon, it's jason macdonald

* Mac Danzig vs. Joe Stevenson[5] - ok, this one might not be fun

* John Makdessi vs. Pat Audinwood[6] - idk

Georges St-Pierre © vs. Josh Koscheck[1] - it's gsp vs kos in Montreal.

Stefan Struve vs.Sean McCorkle - i see struve by KO

Mark Bocek vs. Dustin Hazelett - can you say Sub of the Night? It will be the closest we can get to maia vs palhares as we can get.

Matt Riddle vs. Anthony Waldburger - the second possibly boring fight

Jim Miller vs. Charles Oliveira - this one is obvious

Dan Miller vs. Joe Doerksen - both are down for a war

I only have 2 fights on there that MAY be boring, the rest of the card looks great. Don't be so pessimistic before the event even starts

TUF era fans would complain. TRUE mma fans love any mma

To me the problem is that GSP/Koscheck is a joke of a fight.

Its been done' date=' and it was no fun the first time.

Put GSP in with Shields, and then you'll have a fight.

Of course, they'll get in about another 15 PPVs before they ever let that happen.[/quote']

^

Anyone wonder what a TUF era fanboy looks like, there you go

Archived