Its a girl !!!

CyberSlayer

Hey I don't know about you but it is my deepest fear that I will one day have a daughter.

Boys are easy to raise. Give them a ball and your job is half done.

Girls are more complicated.

Haha, so if you get a check up with the Mrs and you find out your having a girl.... What would you do ? Divorce? lol ;)

Congrats,

As to it being a girl certainly more work,

To steal from Dylan Moran,

Girls are always changing, the are babies then girl/women, then women then menopause. and on top that they go throiugh changes each month for many years.

Buys on the other hand are born with one hand on a sandwich and the other on their **** and they just get taller.

(delivered with comedic timing and thefore much funnier)

I wanted a boy of course,but to see the look on my ole ladies face & the joy in her eyes & words are priceless..I understand what you're saying KC,its gonna be a steeper mountain to climb..No name yet,I want Joselynn Ann so I can call her Josie..I've always heard it takes a hell of a man to knock the balls off it..Anyway thanks for the support,peace out..

I am blessed this day..Might have to get a gun now though..

Congrats!

As a father of two girls, and two boys, I can say that there is not such a big difference. The challenges are a little different, but they are challenges just the same.

Have fun, and, yeah, get a gun! ;)

lol no offense to anyone, but i just don't see why dad's are so pretective of there daughters. like i get why you don't want them to be nearher, but you were a teenager once and remember chasing around girls? thats what i am doing currenly now but i guess its one of those things i wount understand untill i have a kid i guess...

lol no offense to anyone' date=' but i just don't see why dad's are so pretective of there daughters. like i get why you don't want them to be nearher, but you were a teenager once and remember chasing around girls? thats what i am doing currenly now but i guess its one of those things i wount understand untill i have a kid i guess...[/quote']

Dude when you've done what I did to girls in high school you will understand.

lol no offense to anyone' date=' but i just don't see why dad's are so pretective of there daughters. like i get why you don't want them to be nearher, but you were a teenager once and remember chasing around girls? thats what i am doing currenly now but i guess its one of those things i wount understand untill i have a kid i guess...[/quote']

First to the OP, congrats, 1st 2 years are cake, then the real fun begins! why are dads so protective? because theres boys out there that are like me. All they want is ***. I have a 6 year old daughter and she kicks my butt every day. Its tough but I wouldnt change it for the world.

Having a 7yr old daughter I was about to flame you but then I remembered, you're only like what 14-16 right?

lol yes tips would be awesome. my wife is due nov. 9th

Tip #1 DO NOT I repat DO NOT buy all new clothes for your infant. They grow out of them so fast. Go to flea markets and garage sales. Besides Grandparents love buying ****. It's okay to buy some new clothes but trust me more then likely they will only wear them 1 - 3 times

Tip #2 make sure she breast feeds for about 6 months. That way you don't have to get up for the late night feedings.

Tip #3 if your wives are as smart as mine was she'll wise up and want a breast pump, luckily I knew it was coming so I made sure to get the cheapest one that way it wasn't worth the hassle. (If your girl insists on the better ones, put your foot down and remind her you're the man, JK just say you really don't have the money for that, it could go towards something else. Then give her a guilt trip on how she wants to spend money just because she doesn't wanna feed the baby at night.

Last but not least, Stay away from the pacifier. My daughter was on it til she was a year n a half, but it's a ***** to get em off. My daughter wasn't that bad but my step daughter was a nightmare.

Tip #1 DO NOT I repat DO NOT buy all new clothes for your infant. They grow out of them so fast. Go to flea markets and garage sales. Besides Grandparents love buying ****. It's okay to buy some new clothes but trust me more then likely they will only wear them 1 - 3 times

Tip #2 make sure she breast feeds for about 6 months. That way you don't have to get up for the late night feedings.

Tip #3 if your wives are as smart as mine was she'll wise up and want a breast pump' date=' luckily I knew it was coming so I made sure to get the cheapest one that way it wasn't worth the hassle. (If your girl insists on the better ones, put your foot down and remind her you're the man, JK just say you really don't have the money for that, it could go towards something else. Then give her a guilt trip on how she wants to spend money just because she doesn't wanna feed the baby at night.

Last but not least, Stay away from the pacifier. My daughter was on it til she was a year n a half, but it's a ***** to get em off. My daughter wasn't that bad but my step daughter was a nightmare.[/quote']

the only thing i bought new was a hockey jersey for her lol the wife was getting all these little girly girl clothes from her friends so i had to get something good haha

• 4 months later...

SOOOoo,this is my 1000th post & I decided on this thread to post it..The 22nd at 9:48 my baby girl was born..She has all her fingers & toes which is always a good thing,she has a slight case of jaundice but is getting treatment..All I can say is God is gracious to have allowed me the privilege to look into her eyes..She is everything I've dreamed off & so much more..I have never loved someone or something so much,life is truly majestic sometimes..Peace Out..:rolleyes::P;)

Happy for you.

Not so much for me

forever+alone+face.png

She's at home & the jaundice is gone..When I hold her I don't want to put her down' date='she's definitely going to be spoiled..Thanks for the kind words everybody..Peace Out,Cyberslayer..:D[/quote']

hmm. for some reason i associated this with having a dog "put down"

i don't think kids are for me.

good luck and enjoy the following debt. something like $240,000 to raise a child to the age of 18.

hmm. for some reason i associated this with having a dog "put down"

i don't think kids are for me.

good luck and enjoy the following debt. something like $240' date='000 to raise a child to the age of 18.[/quote']

I didn't think it was for me either,but that was a week ago & I wouldn't give all that back for nothing..Oh & as for the dog crack,perhaps you should learn to proofread threads before making assumptions..

I didn't think it was for me either' date='but that was a week ago & I wouldn't give all that back for nothing..[b']Oh & as for the dog crack,perhaps you should learn to proofread threads before making assumptions[/b]..

wasn't an assumption it was an association. probably why the next few words i typed were " i don't think kids are for me"

seriously, who makes a thread titled "it's a girl" to talk about a ****ing dog?

and like i said good luck. keep a weary eye on the ol' lady. there's some fancy medical term out there for when women miss the feeling of being pregnant.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived