The Biggest Lie

HIMBOB

I was wondering the other day, what is the biggest lie the world has been sold?

It could be anything from who killed JFK, to alien landings at Roswell, to 911, to fluoride in drinking water, moon landing, whatever .

So strap on your tin foil hat and tell me what do you think is the biggest lie the world has been sold?

We will find those WMD's any day now.....

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.....

This is a war to protect our freedom...

Basically just about everything G.W. Bush ever said.

Bush wasn't a liar he and the DOD were just stupid enough to believe in intelligence that came from people that hadn't been in Iraq for 20-30 years.

The biggest lies ever told was the yellow journalism epidemic that happened at about the turn of the 20th century which resulted in the Spanish-American War, illegalization of marijuana, and the shooting of President McKinley.

Towelie,

You saying it didn't happen or it did happen and the story that it didn't is a lie?

As to aids wasn't it some guy cutting up a monkey? or has Eddie Murphy lied to me?

As to ****ing a monkey I think something with less claws and fight would be a better prospect.

Bush wasn't a liar he and the DOD were just stupid enough to believe in intelligence that came from people that hadn't been in Iraq for 20-30 years.

I disagree, I think Powell knew it was all crap and he went on anyway. That is why he has as good as disappeared, he knew better and sold it to the UN anyway.

Towelie' date='

You saying it didn't happen or it did happen and the story that it didn't is a lie?

As to aids wasn't it some guy cutting up a monkey? or has Eddie Murphy lied to me?

As to ****ing a monkey I think something with less claws and fight would be a better prospect.

I disagree, I think Powell knew it was all crap and he went on anyway. That is why he has as good as disappeared, he knew better and sold it to the UN anyway.[/quote']

I don't think he knew it was wrong but I think he definately knew it wasn't reliable. Since the country was a known hot bed for terrorism he probably assumed they would find something just not in the places they were told.

I don't think he knew it was wrong but I think he definately knew it wasn't reliable. Since the country was a known hot bed for terrorism he probably assumed they would find something just not in the places they were told.

I recall him saying something to someone earlier that part of what he was going to present was incorrect and he didn't want to do it, but he did.

But otherwise I basically agree with you, they were quite sure WMD would be found once they hit the ground.

I recall him saying something to someone earlier that part of what he was going to present was incorrect and he didn't want to do it' date=' but he did.

But otherwise I basically agree with you, they were quite sure WMD would be found once they hit the ground.[/quote']

Obviously since they wouldn't have any reason to go in otherwise.

They were simply going on dated information and should have spent some more time gathering information.

i thought this one sounded like bull **** too:

"For God so loved the world' date=' that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 3:16[/quote']

I'm impressed with how the public school system is able to churn out such bitter God haters at such a tender age.

At 19, I had my thoughts on religion, but was far more occupied with other interests that were more age appropriate.

Usually you have to have lived a ****** life, or were molested by a priest, or some other tragic occurrence, before you become so filled with irrational anger towards something you claim you don't believe exists.

I hope you get a grip on the superfluity of your irrationality before it completely defines the rest of your life.

I'm impressed with how the public school system is able to churn out such bitter God haters at such a tender age.

At 19' date=' I had my thoughts on religion, but was far more occupied with other interests that were more age appropriate.

Usually you have to have lived a ****** life, or were molested by a priest, or some other tragic occurrence, before you become so filled with irrational anger towards something you claim you don't believe exists.

I hope you get a grip on the superfluity of your irrationality before it completely defines the rest of your life.[/quote']

No offense but aren't you just a little hypocritical here with the hate thing with what you posted about Allah. Couldn't that be considered " irrational anger" as well?

What makes your beliefs any better than someone elses. Nobody should have hatred towards someone elses belief or non beliefs whatever they may be.

I was wondering the other day' date=' what is the biggest lie the world has been sold?

It could be anything from who killed JFK, to alien landings at Roswell, to 911, to fluoride in drinking water, moon landing, whatever .

So strap on your tin foil hat and tell me what do you think is the biggest lie the world has been sold?[/quote']

The biggest lie ever would have to be that the Devil has convinced millions that God does not exist.

No offense but aren't you just a little hypocritical here with the hate thing with what you posted about Allah. Couldn't that be considered " irrational anger" as well?

What makes your beliefs any better than someone elses. Nobody should have hatred towards someone elses belief or non beliefs whatever they may be.

A couple things here. Firstly, this lad oft goes out of his way to impugn Christianity specifically, and religion in general.

Secondly, better isn't necessarily the comparison to make as truth is.

You establish truth first, (or as close as you can get to it,) then work on good, better, and best.

What I posted about Islam wasn't "hate." Although there are a many good reasons to hate that religion.

Irrational anger at a religion that promotes honor killings, clitorectomies, suicide bombings, polygamy, misogyny, terrorism, tortures, slavery, violent world conquest, etc?

I think it's irrational not to be angry at it.

A couple things here. Firstly' date=' this lad oft goes out of his way to impugn Christianity specifically, and religion in general.

You establish truth first, (or as close as you can get to it,) then work on good, better, and best.

What I posted about Islam wasn't "hate." Although there are a many good reasons to hate that religion.

Irrational anger at a religion that promotes honor killings, clitorectomies, suicide bombings, polygamy, misogyny, terrorism, tortures, slavery, violent world conquest, etc?

I think it's irrational not to be angry at it.[/quote']

You talking about the moon god?:D

A couple things here. Firstly' date=' this lad oft goes out of his way to impugn Christianity specifically, and religion in general.

I think it's irrational not to be angry at it.[/quote']

No offense again but Christianity is just as guilty of alot of the same crimes you accuse Islam of. Just sayin.

Im pretty much an agonist because of the hypocritical nature of religion. That and I've done research and I tend to be a sceptic of man made fairy tales with little logic and no scientific basis and that's my opinion but I have no hate for anyone that believes different. To each thier own.

No offense again but Christianity is just as guilty of alot of the same crimes you accuse Islam of. Just sayin.

You have to suspend reality to believe that. Every atrocity I mentioned is a current event. Would you like to enlighten me on the clitorectomies being endorsed by Christianity as of late? And please' date=' if you have to go back 700 years to The Inquisition, you don't have an argument.[/b']

I tend to be a sceptic of man made fairy tales with little logic and no scientific basis and that's my opinion but I have no hate for anyone that believes different. To each thier own.

I don't believe in that "evolution" fairy tale' date=' either.[/b']

Im pretty much an agonist because of the hypocritical nature of religion. That and I've done research and I tend to be a sceptic of man made fairy tales with little logic and no scientific basis and that's my opinion but I have no hate for anyone that believes different. To each thier own.

Sir, do you realize Evolution is not backed by any Scientific basis? It is actually considered pseudoscience.

You have to suspend reality to believe that. Every atrocity I mentioned is a current event. Would you like to enlighten me on the clitorectomies being endorsed by Christianity as of late? And please' date=' if you have to go back 700 years to The Inquisition, you don't have an argument.[/b']

I never said everything on your hate islam checklist fit christianity. What I was saying is just as many atrocities and hate mongering preaching is prevalent in christianity because people don't have the same beliefs. I think it's more the interpretation or rather misinterpretation taken as the final word that cause the most problems. Don't get me wrong just about all religions have good moral teachings as a general guideline for living. All of them also have things that would put you at odds with other peoples beliefs.

[I don't believe in that "evolution" fairy tale' date=' either.[/b']

I don't fully believe in it either atleast not as presented by Darwin. Really though it's not a subject I've studied alot nor have much interest in. Also that topic has been done to death here.

I was wondering the other day' date=' what is the biggest lie the world has been sold?

So strap on your tin foil hat and tell me what do you think is the biggest lie the world has been sold?[/quote']

Size doesn't matter...

I never said everything on your hate islam checklist fit christianity. What I was saying is just as many atrocities and hate mongering preaching is prevalent in christianity because people don't have the same beliefs.

For clarity I would need you to define "hate mongering preaching."

But, you equate hate mongering preaching, with murder, mutilation, and slavery?

So according to your logic:

Hate mongering preaching = murder, mutilation, and slavery.

List of Current Christian Terrorist Groups and Acts:

National Liberation Front of Tripura -

a rebel group operating in Tripura, North-East India classified by the National Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism as one of the ten most active terrorist groups in the world, has been accused of forcefully converting people to Christianity.[5][6][7] The state government reports that the Baptist Church of Tripura supplies arms and gives financial support to the NLFT.[8][9][10] The Church is also reported to encourage the NLFT to murder Hindus, particularly infants.[8] NLFT has also declared a ban against Hindus celebrating Durga Puja and other Hindu festivals

The Easter Rising in Ireland: was an insurrection staged in Ireland during Easter Week, 1916. The Rising was mounted by Irish republicans with the aims of ending British rule in Ireland and establishing the Irish Republic, Padraic Pearse was a devoted believer of the Christian faith, a writer, and one of the leaders of the Easter Rising.[18] In his writings he often identified Ireland with Jesus Christ to emphasise the suffering of the nation, and called for his readers to resurrect and redeem the nation, 220 civilians killed

2,217 civilians wounded

The Iron Guard and Lăncieri - Anti-Semitic Romanian Orthodox fascist movements in Romania, such as the Iron Guard and Lăncieri, were responsible for involvement in the Holocaust, Bucharest pogrom, and political murders during the 1930s

Russian National Unity - a far right ultra-nationalist political party and paramilitary organization, advocates an increased role for the Russian Orthodox Church according to its manifesto. It has been accused of murders, and several terrorist attacks including the bombing of the US Consulate in Ekaterinburg

The Lord's Resistance Army - a cult guerrilla army engaged in an armed rebellion against the Ugandan government, has been accused of using child soldiers and committing numerous crimes against humanity; including massacres, abductions, mutilation, torture, rape, porters and sex slaves. It is led by Joseph Kony, who proclaims himself the spokesperson of God and a spirit medium, primarily of the Christian Holy Spirit which the Acholi believe can represent itself in many manifestations. LRA fighters wear rosary beads and recite passages from the Bible before battle.

Ku Klux Klan - a white christian supremacist group, whose members engaged in arson, beatings, cross burning, destruction of property, lynching, murder, rape, tar-and-feathering, and whipping against African Americans, Jews, Catholics and other social or ethnic minorities.

Concerned Christians - was an American christian terrorist organization deported from Israel on suspicion of planning to attack holy sites in Jerusalem at the end of 1999, believing that their deaths would "lead them to heaven".

YOU SIR, HAVE NO ARGUMENT

you know those guys make a fortune ...

They certainly do.

For clarity I would need you to define "hate mongering preaching."

But' date=' you equate hate mongering preaching, with murder, mutilation, and slavery?

So according to your logic:

Hate mongering preaching = murder, mutilation, and slavery.[/quote']

Oh idk some book burning hill billy biggot in florida is a good start. As are the cult like Jim Jones types. Anti-everything that's not christian etc..........List goes on

Now to the point. It's not fair for me to brand all christians by the actions of the people above correct? So don't brand all muslims by the actions of some either.

List of Current Christian Terrorist Groups and Acts:

National Liberation Front of Tripura -

a rebel group operating in Tripura' date=' North-East India classified by the National Memorial Institute for the Prevention of Terrorism as one of the ten most active terrorist groups in the world, has been accused of forcefully converting people to Christianity.[5'][6][7] The state government reports that the Baptist Church of Tripura supplies arms and gives financial support to the NLFT.[8][9][10] The Church is also reported to encourage the NLFT to murder Hindus, particularly infants.[8] NLFT has also declared a ban against Hindus celebrating Durga Puja and other Hindu festivals

The Easter Rising in Ireland: was an insurrection staged in Ireland during Easter Week, 1916. The Rising was mounted by Irish republicans with the aims of ending British rule in Ireland and establishing the Irish Republic, Padraic Pearse was a devoted believer of the Christian faith, a writer, and one of the leaders of the Easter Rising.[18] In his writings he often identified Ireland with Jesus Christ to emphasise the suffering of the nation, and called for his readers to resurrect and redeem the nation, 220 civilians killed

2,217 civilians wounded

The Iron Guard and Lăncieri - Anti-Semitic Romanian Orthodox fascist movements in Romania, such as the Iron Guard and Lăncieri, were responsible for involvement in the Holocaust, Bucharest pogrom, and political murders during the 1930s

Russian National Unity - a far right ultra-nationalist political party and paramilitary organization, advocates an increased role for the Russian Orthodox Church according to its manifesto. It has been accused of murders, and several terrorist attacks including the bombing of the US Consulate in Ekaterinburg

The Lord's Resistance Army - a cult guerrilla army engaged in an armed rebellion against the Ugandan government, has been accused of using child soldiers and committing numerous crimes against humanity; including massacres, abductions, mutilation, torture, rape, porters and sex slaves. It is led by Joseph Kony, who proclaims himself the spokesperson of God and a spirit medium, primarily of the Christian Holy Spirit which the Acholi believe can represent itself in many manifestations. LRA fighters wear rosary beads and recite passages from the Bible before battle.

Ku Klux Klan - a white christian supremacist group, whose members engaged in arson, beatings, cross burning, destruction of property, lynching, murder, rape, tar-and-feathering, and whipping against African Americans, Jews, Catholics and other social or ethnic minorities.

Concerned Christians - was an American christian terrorist organization deported from Israel on suspicion of planning to attack holy sites in Jerusalem at the end of 1999, believing that their deaths would "lead them to heaven".

YOU SIR, HAVE NO ARGUMENT

LOL, those are cults.

Archived