Prospects who you would like to see succeed

ForcexrecoN

List 3 of your top 3 prospects you'd like to see excel in MMA and why.

1. Junior Dos Santos - as he is my favorite fighter, he always shows up to entertain and perform. His hard work and fighting style to entertain the fans deserved him this spot.

2. Charles Oliviera - He has impressed me quite a bit, I do believe I see glimpses of greatness and would like for him do VERY well in MMA, as his style is also very entertaining.

3. Jon Jones - I don't really care much for him, but having a dominant Black-AMERICAN will help expand the sports ethnicity and coverage. So I wish him luck.

Your turn.

1. Junior Dos Santos - as he is my favorite fighter' date=' he always shows up to entertain and perform. His hard work and fighting style to entertain the fans deserved him this spot.

[b']2. Charles Oliviera[/b] - He has impressed me quite a bit, I do believe I see glimpses of greatness and would like for him do VERY well in MMA, as his style is also very entertaining.

3. Jon Jones - I don't really care much for him, but having a dominant Black-AMERICAN will help expand the sports ethnicity and coverage. So I wish him luck.

Your turn.

I like all three of your guys.

I also like Hendricks at WW.

1. Junior Dos Santos - as he is my favorite fighter' date=' he always shows up to entertain and perform. His hard work and fighting style to entertain the fans deserved him this spot.

[b']2. Charles Oliviera[/b] - He has impressed me quite a bit, I do believe I see glimpses of greatness and would like for him do VERY well in MMA, as his style is also very entertaining.

Your turn.

JDS and Bones are less prospects now and more along the lines of established fighters.

Oliveira, Konrad, Woodley, Freire, Davis, and Ganjo.

no particuliar order

ross pearson- this guy has really impressed me in his recent preformances, he was winning his last fight but just got caught. I hope he does well

ryan bader- this kid is amazing, he has dominated every fight he's been in. he's fought some top conpetition in his last few fights.(say what you want, kieth jardine and lil nog are no walk in the park) and i think he has as best a chance as anyone at getting the title.

brendan schaub- schaub has really impressed me with his past few preformances, he looks to be well rounded, hasen't fought top competition yet, but gonzaga will be a big step for him, i hope he does well.

i could rample on all day about hot prospects. i don't have time to say alot about every fighter i like, so i will list a few more though.

notables: pat barry, damian maia, hazzlett, sadollah, escudero, alvarez, tyson griffin etc the list goes on

G-Sot' date=' i think he is champ material and he's an Ozzie

Palhares, The man is a beast, as much as alot of people dont like him, i would love to see him as champ and i think he can do it.[/quote']

its like I posted under the wrong username....

And McLovin..... have serious manlove for this guy, brilliant Jitz, its not just good, but un-orthodox, you have no idea what he is thinking... hopefully this bloke is a late bloomer with the rest of his game, seems to be improving his striking even though losing a few on the trot, and hope he can survive the butchers knife.... he is just a fighter that once he gets his game complete, could become the complete dynamic excitement machine.... half the time im not sure if he knows what he is about to do, and I love it.

Chris Weidman.

Not yet in the UFC, but trains in the Serra-Longo camp.

Competed in ADCC, his grappling is up there.

3-0 in the minors - all finishes in the first round and when he gets up here he's gonna be a beast.

Also - Gunnar Nelson.

8-0-1 with his draw coming in his first professional fight.

Other than that - he has 8 finishes (3 TKO 5 Sub) with only one taking more than a round.

BOTH these guys are gonna be beasts WHEN they get to the UFC.

1. Claude Patrick (12-1) - This BJJ brown belt and Muay thai striker is from my home town of Toronto, Ontario and he is currently on a 11 fight win streak with one win so far in the UFC. I would like to see more Canadians become top contenders like GSP.

2. Charles Oliveira - If he can keep finishing fights he will be a contender.

3. Jon Jones - Obvious reasons

4. Paulo Thiago - although he was set back with a loss to Martin Kampmann i believe he will be a contender If he really wants it.

Archived