Diaz Bros!

armbarfighter19

I love the Diaz brothers. They both have awesome BJJ and i like their style of boxing its entertaining. They are always willing to fight anybody any time. I love how they taunt their opponent during their fights. and i love that they smoke weed and are still successful athletes.

i never said i did.

thats just the impression that some people feel they give off.

no good white trash hoodlums' date=' who deserve to get roughed up by the fuzz[/quote']

like me

Too bad it probaby won't happen eh? Must suck that these white trash hoodlums are probably making alot more money then you..

Too bad it probaby won't happen eh? Must suck that these white trash hoodlums are probably making alot more money then you..

no. too bad they have bad attitudes and can't represent martial arts or mma better.

they are good fighters- i'm not denying that.

and no, they don't make a lot of money either. they should probably make more.

You kids think they are bad people because they talk a little smack. They taunt a little. But when Chael Sonnen does it all of you hug his nuts. You don't know the fighters personally' date=' you never will.[/quote']

lol noone was hugging his nuts when he was talking smack everyone that anderson would beat him down and just be another speed bump in the road. He got alot of fans for smacking silva down for 5 rounds and backing up all his trashtalk

no. too bad they have bad attitudes and can't represent martial arts or mma better.

they are good fighters- i'm not denying that.

and no' date=' they don't make a lot of money either. they should probably make more.[/quote']

They represent it great inside the cage. Also, who do you think watches mma, most people find it entertaining when a brawl breaks out and it isn't the first time that's happened either. I'm sure in their everyday lives the Diaz brothers are normal, civilized people.

They represent it great inside the cage. Also' date=' who do you think watches mma, most people find it entertaining when a brawl breaks out and it isn't the first time that's happened either. I'm sure in their everyday lives the Diaz brothers are normal, civilized people.[/quote']

I suspect they may be decent people in their everyday lives.

But they have sh*t attitudes. Therefore, people won't like them. Not sure why that bothers you or why you feel a need to defend them. They are grown men and they act like punk b*tches. Maybe you can relate to punk b*tches. That's fine. I don't want to stop you.

Have you guys even met them personally? How can you just say that they are bad people?

Uh lets see...

1. They always talk ****.

2. Them and the rest of the Cesar Gracie crew jumped Miller (as annoying as he is that's still a ***** move)

3. I forget which one of them was it that condoned the use of steroids?

4. How many times have they had to be seperated from somebody because they try to fight them outside the cage?

They're ****ing thugs dude.

Uh lets see...

1. They always talk ****.

2. Them and the rest of the Cesar Gracie crew jumped Miller (as annoying as he is that's still a ***** move)

3. I forget which one of them was it that condoned the use of steroids?

4. How many times have they had to be seperated from somebody because they try to fight them outside the cage?

They're ****ing thugs dude.

he likes thugs. he's an aspiring thug himself.

that's where the discrepancy lies.

Archived