Why did Wand abandon a lot of his Muay Thai?

ThirstForBLOOD

He has had nagging knee issues for some time now, and now that he has had it hopefully fixed we might get to see some of his old style come back too. Fingers crossed his knee reconstruction will go as planned. It would be nice to see his kicks come back for the UFC to see first hand (or foot should I say).

I thought he looked pretty good against Bisping, I have to think that being able to breath has to help him out lol. It's a shame that he couldn't put the stamp on Bisping, but Bisping is hard to KO, I mean Hendo hits like a truck, and that's the only dude to KO Bisping lol.

I thought he looked pretty good against Bisping' date=' I have to think that being able to breath has to help him out lol. It's a shame that he couldn't put the stamp on Bisping, but Bisping is hard to KO, I mean Hendo hits like a truck, and that's the only dude to KO Bisping lol.[/quote']

Muay Thai consists of more then punches.....

i still think wandy would put people in the clinch and knee them out if he got the chance .I can see a lot of people that fight him now training to defend against the clinch from him. Which makes it harder to get in tight and use his knees.

Wandy has solid boxing. which he learn while in the army in brazil so i don't see a problem with wandy falling back on his hands

im not sure which one he'd call his base but he is a well rounded striker who could still use the thai clinch if he needed

Archived