Kos bring bad attitude in the sport .

bobilator

We dont need a champ like Kos , a guys who beat a dead horse . Every time the team GSP win they come to the fighter of Kos team and try to motivate him .

NO one of the team Kos trainer come to Spencer for shake hand or anyting like that . To finish the disrespect of a fighter who just lost a realy important fight in is career they start hitting the wall like a bunch of retard .

We need champ like Randy , Chuck , GSP , Shogun , etc .

This kind of fighter show respect and help to bring the sport to a other level . Kos a guys who got caught in Quebec faking a injury .

Go watch the fight again , the refere ask Kos ( U alright Kos ?)

Kos said ( My name is Kos ? ) COMMON THERE NOTING TO MAKE HIM FORGET IS NAME .

We dont need a champ like Kos ' date=' a guys who beat a dead horse . Every time the team GSP win they come to the fighter of Kos team and try to motivate him .

NO one of the team Kos trainer come to Spencer for shake hand or anyting like that . To finish the disrespect of a fighter who just lost a realy important fight in is career they start hitting the wall like a bunch of retard .

This kind of fighter show respect and help to bring the sport to a other level . Kos a guys who got caught in Quebec faking a injury .

Kos said ( My name is Kos ? ) COMMON THERE NOTING TO MAKE HIM FORGET IS NAME .[/quote']

What an irrelevant pointless thread . I can't believe I took the time to read this.

We dont need a champ like Kos ' date=' a guys who beat a dead horse . Every time the team GSP win they come to the fighter of Kos team and try to motivate him .

Kos said ( My name is Kos ? ) COMMON THERE NOTING TO MAKE HIM FORGET IS NAME .[/quote']

I think he is funny. I think GSP is a baby. GSP should man up and be like stop disrespecting me instead he sits there and looks like he is going to cry.

If Kos wins which I doubt then he's the better fighter that day like him or not. Don't care if he's a d-bag, don't care if he's gay, don't care if he's got attitude, don't care if he's a role model or not.

If he wins then he's the champ and thats it.

Don't worry though he's not gonna win.

I think he is funny. I think GSP is a baby. GSP should man up and be like stop disrespecting me instead he sits there and looks like he is going to cry.

reason he didn't is what makes him an athlete, and not a bar room brawler. Thats what goes main stream and not a back alley fight

Really. isn't all this pretty pointless anyway. bunch a people sitting around on a computer talking trash and armchairing everything real athletes are doing. the pointless thing is the fact that you waisted your time writting this so we could waste our time reading it

Why did you sign up to this forum if it is such a waste of time?

He doesnt need to fight him in a back alley to get his point accross that he wont take **** talking from anyone.

do you know how ****ing easy it is to talk **** to someone? especially when your attempts are as lame as koschecks? he could have atleast put some thought into his insults instead of "errgh robot' date=' errgg french kiss me, Nerd, nerd nerd" ****ing terrible. it takes alot more balls to be respectful to a ****ing idiot and to hold your tongue when you see a ****** acting out because he's a sore loser.

He's still the same guy that peed on Chris Lebens bed. Hope he never grows up (and that beats GSP!!) He's the "Bad Boy" that Ortiz used to be.

Leben is going to KTFO Kos after George breaks his ribs with side mount knee strikes.

do you know how ****ing easy it is to talk **** to someone? especially when your attempts are as lame as koschecks? he could have atleast put some thought into his insults instead of "errgh robot' date=' errgg french kiss me, Nerd, nerd nerd" ****ing terrible. it takes alot more balls to be respectful to a ****ing idiot and to hold your tongue when you see a ****** acting out because he's a sore loser.

Leben is going to KTFO Kos after George breaks his ribs with side mount knee strikes.[/quote']

I'd imagine he's saying kiss me because he's making fun of George being an obvious homosexual.

He could standup for himself look at Liddell he didnt get immature about it he gives off an image if you talk **** I will knock you the **** out and everyone knows it so people think before they talk ****. GSP looks like he's gunna cry.

I'd imagine he's saying kiss me because he's making fun of George being an obvious homosexual.

He could standup for himself look at Liddell he didnt get immature about it he gives off an image if you talk **** I will knock you the **** out and everyone knows it so people think before they talk ****. GSP looks like he's gunna cry.

do you know George as a person or are you just hoping...? JS that is a stupid thing to say about a stranger.

Kos definitely seems like the homosexual talking about motorboating GSP's ***, making comments about Kyle Watsons junk at the weigh-ins, aswell as the aforementioned hitting on GSP & staring at his short shorts.

GSP is respectful, people with integrity & respect don't need to talk **** to people that aren't on their level.

I don't think that GSP is sitting "looking like he's gonna cry". More of a look that he can't believe that the guy who is supposed to challeng him for the belt acts like an immature punk *** idiot.

Someone mentined that Kos is just taking over where Tito left off as the "badboy". Let's all remember that Tito constantly talked **** and got his *** beat every time by Liddel - who people say is washed up.

Kos needs to go hang with Nate Diaz so they can make up more stupid gestures and talk gangsta ****.

It's a shame that someone with Kos' talent has to act like such an *******.

He was doing is french kiss stuff only because GSP speak french .

Ur blind by ur hatred .

You are blinded by love. Your obvious love for GSP. You LOOOVVVEEE him like if GSP asked you to french kiss him you would pay to do so.

I love my wife , i like my boys and my little new girl .

U sir realy need to grow up and stop speak by ur hatred . U kinda start to lost all ur credibility in here .

I find funny that all the delusional hater who cant see reality only speak about GSP . I dont blame u , maybe ur a other kids with a faillure for father .

I love my wife ' date=' i like my boys and my little new girl .

U sir realy need to grow up and stop speak by ur hatred . U kinda start to lost all ur credibility in here .

I find funny that all the delusional hater who cant see reality only speak about GSP . I dont blame u , maybe ur a other kids with a faillure for father .[/quote']

I was kidding I dont think you would kiss GSP not on the mouth at least you kiss his *** all the time on these forums tho.

Really tho I do think GSP should standup for himself and you insulting my upbringing/parents isnt going to change that.

Its sad listening to GSP talk on the ultimate fighter has made your horrible english understandable to me.

I was kidding I dont think you would kiss GSP not on the mouth at least you kiss his *** all the time on these forums tho.

Really tho I do think GSP should standup for himself and you insulting my upbringing/parents isnt going to change that.

Its sad listening to GSP talk on the ultimate fighter has made your horrible english understandable to me.

Hey soul we not in hight school with childish insulting like Kos did .

Even is team member said he was acting realy disrespect full . We talk about MMA .

Mix Martial Art . I dont know from where u come in MA but im from karate and i did boxing to after . Karate taught me to respect everyting and GSP start doing it at 7 year so ...

Seriously what GSP should say ? Go mad at kos and yell ( IM GONNA MOTOR BOAT UR *** !!)

Or go crazy because he prank him with the cars ? Common is only childish insulting , u dont have to brake ur hand in somebody else face to prove ur right .

Anyway atm i think u only trying to troll me and hijack the thread . Maybe i fall in a other troll trap .

GSP is a mixed martial artist. Not a thug. He does not need to talk trash to Koscheck because he is very confident in himself.

Koscheck is the one with a loss next to his name, he is obviously butt hurt by the loss still.

GSP will do his talking in the ring.

Im not even a GSP fan but i hope ****s Kos up. What a goober.

GSP is a mixed martial artist. Not a thug. He does not need to talk trash to Koscheck because he is very confident in himself.

Koscheck is the one with a loss next to his name' date=' he is obviously butt hurt by the loss still.

GSP will do his talking in the ring.

Im not even a GSP fan but i hope ****s Kos up. What a goober.[/quote']

usualy peeps who got bullyed in da school has always that kind opinions

usualy peeps who got bullyed in da school has always that kind opinions

WoW that a realy stupid comment .

So everyone who think Martial Art is base on respect got bullyed at school ?

I did Karate + Boxing and i did some fight in Bar plus school and i realy think MA is base on respect and the champion who wanna represent it should show respect or they fail at representing the Sport .

Hey soul we not in hight school with childish insulting like Kos did .

Even is team member said he was acting realy disrespect full . We talk about MMA .

Mix Martial Art . I dont know from where u come in MA but im from karate and i did boxing to after . Karate taught me to respect everyting and GSP start doing it at 7 year so ...

Seriously what GSP should say ? Go mad at kos and yell ( IM GONNA MOTOR BOAT UR *** !!)

Or go crazy because he prank him with the cars ? Common is only childish insulting ' date=' u dont have to brake ur hand in somebody else face to prove ur right .

Anyway atm i think u only trying to troll me and hijack the thread . Maybe i fall in a other troll trap .[/quote']

How is it crazy for GSP just to be like "Kos I dont like you disrespecting me so stop it"? That is literally all I am saying and you are acting like I am advising that GSP get in Kos's face with his french accent and attempt to make a fool out of Kos.

How is it crazy for GSP just to be like "Kos I dont like you disrespecting me so stop it"? That is literally all I am saying and you are acting like I am advising that GSP get in Kos's face with his french accent and attempt to make a fool out of Kos.

why the **** would he want koscheck to stop making a fool of himself? maybe george likes watching him spend all his time 'trying'(i stress trying because he's lame as ****) to be funny, less focus on fighting & training, more focus on GSP's shorts..... lol seriously. you think it bothers someone when another person shows how immature & mentally challenged they are? no offence to the mentally challenged, i'm not comparing you all to koscheck. that'd be wrong.

why the **** would he want koscheck to stop making a fool of himself? maybe george likes watching him spend all his time 'trying'(i stress trying because he's lame as ****) to be funny' date=' less focus on fighting & training, more focus on GSP's shorts..... lol seriously. you think it bothers someone when another person shows how immature & mentally challenged they are? no offence to the mentally challenged, i'm not comparing you all to koscheck. that'd be wrong.[/quote']

Look at GSP's face next time dude he looks like hes going to cry doesnt take a rocket scientist to notice that.

Look at GSP's face next time dude he looks like hes going to cry doesnt take a rocket scientist to notice that.

really because i saw him laugh & brush it off after koscheck attempted to talk **** about his shorts, and said if you feel like wearing them go ahead lol, not only that but he laughed when koscheck did the car prank.

other then that, i don't really like looking into other guys eyes so i'll take your word for it, i'm sure the WW Champion and one of the best fighters in the world was going to cry because one of the worst trash talkers in the sport attempted a terrible french accent & said he wants to kiss george. definitely cry worthy.

really because i saw him laugh & brush it off after koscheck attempted to talk **** about his shorts' date=' and said if you feel like wearing them go ahead lol, not only that but he laughed when koscheck did the car prank.

other then that, i don't really like looking into other guys eyes so i'll take your word for it, i'm sure the WW Champion and one of the best fighters in the world was going to cry because one of the worst trash talkers in the sport attempted a terrible french accent & said he wants to kiss george. definitely cry worthy.[/quote']

IDK he seemed offended and sad. "Hes like you wanna french kiss me?" and GSP looks around all sad thats what I got out of it at least.

GSP dont need to get in Kos face to make him look like a fool . Kos did it already so there no reason to beat a dead horse .

Rofl what do u think people who trash talk u at school or job gonna say if u come on them and said ( I dont like u disrespecting me so stop it ) U realy think the guys gonna stop after that ?

GSP dont need to get in Kos face to make him look like a fool . Kos did it already so there no reason to beat a dead horse .

Rofl what do u think people who trash talk u at school or job gonna say if u come on them and said ( I dont like u disrespecting me so stop it ) U realy think the guys gonna stop after that ?

I was trying to make it simple so you would understand so I wouldnt have to repeat my self 100 times. You cant just backdown it gives you the wrong image and you cant be all out trash talk (like Rampage) there is a middle ground tell him whatsup without getting too dramatic.

Sometimes I wonder how people can be so damn biased they cant even try to see an others point of view.

From what i seen other guys post ur the only one beleiving this .

Ur cant say what somebody thinking just by watching him u know . Maybe ur the god and im just to stupid to know what everyone thinking aobut the look on there face ...

From what i seen other guys post ur the only one beleiving this .

Ur cant say what somebody thinking just by watching him u know . Maybe ur the god and im just to stupid to know what everyone thinking aobut the look on there face ...

I think you can tell 95% of what people are thinking by their facial expressions. Just my opinion thats all GSP looks like hes going to cry thats all. There is only like two people that even responded to my posts and thats your evidence?

Kind of a silly debate we have ourselves in.

I think you can tell 95% of what people are thinking by their facial expressions. Just my opinion thats all GSP looks like hes going to cry thats all. There is only like two people that even responded to my posts and thats your evidence?

Kind of a silly debate we have ourselves in.

Then we agree on someting and that great !

Someting positive from this pathetic debate !

Archived