Who else is Rooting for Yoshiro Akiyama ?

Ansem

Lmao its 10-0 this is hilarious because usually the Europeans/White fighters are heavily favoured by North Americans, not saying everyone who voted is in Canada or the US but a good portion probably are lol and they aint got no tolerance for Bisping heh.

I voted Bisping.

Reasons being i think he will win

And i got a sig bet on Bisping.

He wont lose in his homeland !!!

I want Aikiyama to win but I have a feeling Bisping will use alot of pillow fists and make Aikiyama chase after Bisping for 3 rounds. Aikiyama will be close to finishing Bisping but gas out and the judges giving Bisping the win just because he's the UFC's cash cow to promote the sport in the UK and UK's home town hero.

Although I usually don't have too much confidence in him' date=' I think Bisping will take it.[/quote']

this has me devestated.... Bisping could well point out his pillow fists and movements and win on the cards.... not my style of win, props for having the ability to pull it off, but Im praying that sexy bends the geezer over and draws ****** on his back... Im not a MMA for KO fan, but I hate to have to be told I win, Im a finnish fan.... Sexy for the judo throw to KO!

I want Aikiyama to win but I have a feeling Bisping will use alot of pillow fists and make Aikiyama chase after Bisping for 3 rounds. Aikiyama will be close to finishing Bisping but gas out and the judges giving Bisping the win just because he's the UFC's cash cow to promote the sport in the UK and UK's home town hero.

Very well said.

as much as I agree, its a tough pill to swallow. I wont fork out a cent for this event on the basis that I share your opinion. I reserve my $AU for fights, not the drama.

sexyama is a warrior and always out for the kill. I am not so sure being on home turf will play into Bispings hands. Bispings only chans is to outpoint sexyama, the Brittish fans don?t like that kind of **** and will demand for him to engage. But that?s playing into sexyama game and Bisping won?t last one minute.

Interesting to see if Bisping has the disciplin to go for a boring fight.

sexyama is a warrior and always out for the kill. I am not so sure being on home turf will play into Bispings hands. Bispings only chans is to outpoint sexyama' date=' the Brittish fans don?t like that kind of **** and will demand for him to engage. But that?s playing into sexyama game and Bisping won?t last one minute.

Interesting to see if Bisping has the disciplin to go for a boring fight.[/quote']

I agree that if Bisping brawls there is a big chance he will get KOed, however i still don't think it will be a boring fight if he doesn't.

I think Bisping via UD.

Archived