Does anyone else get tired of hearing everyone bash Dana White?

Raptor_45

Like seriously, MMA would not even exist without this guy. He paved the road for other knock off companies. It was an actual battle to even have these fights sanctioned, and there was large political movements that rallied against it. Without Dana White, this sport wouldn't even exist. You never would have even heard the term "Mixed Martial Arts," or the acronym MMA.

Stop *****ing about how evil the person who pioneered this sport is. If you hate him that much, go watch the NBA.

Like seriously' date=' MMA would not even exist without this guy. He paved the road for other knock off companies. It was an actual battle to even have these fights sanctioned, and there was large political movements that rallied against it. Without Dana White, this sport wouldn't even exist. You never would have even heard the term "Mixed Martial Arts," or the acronym MMA.

Stop *****ing about how evil the person who pioneered this sport is. If you hate him that much, go watch the NBA.[/quote']

I get more pissed when he bashes every fighter who isn't in the UFC....

Dana is only good for the UFC MMA was alive and kicking along time before he got invovled in fact i would say he's kind of bad for MMA when he's got nothing contructive to say about anything outside of the UFC that man can bad mouth some of the most inportent and greatest people to ever be invovled in MMA if it made the UFC sound better the UFC does not run MMA and never will

Dana is only good for the UFC MMA was alive and kicking along time before he got invovled in fact i would say he's kind of bad for MMA when he's got nothing contructive to say about anything outside of the UFC that man can bad mouth some of the most inportent and greatest people to ever be invovled in MMA if it made the UFC sound better the UFC does not run MMA and never will

QFT (quoted for truth). Dana wants a monopoly on the industry and he can't have it. He doesn't co-promote, counter programs, and talks trash about every other organization. Yeah he sounds like a real saint for the worldwide sport of MMA. Get real. He feeds the zuffa zombies and that's it.

I'd respect the dude more if most of the stuff that came out of his mouth wasn't hype BS. Be honest...You wanna hype some stuff? That is what commercials are for. And he is a biased idiot.

Last time i checked he is the ufc president. So why wouldn't he be biased towards his own organisation. And whats wrong with hyping stuff? It happens in every sport and it sells tickets doesn't it?

QFT (quoted for truth). Dana wants a monopoly on the industry and he can't have it. He doesn't co-promote' date=' counter programs, and talks trash about every other organization. Yeah he sounds like a real saint for the worldwide sport of MMA. Get real. He feeds the zuffa zombies and that's it.[/quote']

I expected this coming from you.

Stop hating.

Like seriously' date=' MMA would not even exist without this guy. He paved the road for other knock off companies. It was an actual battle to even have these fights sanctioned, and there was large political movements that rallied against it. Without Dana White, this sport wouldn't even exist. You never would have even heard the term "Mixed Martial Arts," or the acronym MMA.

Stop *****ing about how evil the person who pioneered this sport is. If you hate him that much, go watch the NBA.[/quote']

Not understanding.

He took over an existing company.

I'm cool with Dana., but I don't really know him personnaly.

He seems like a cool guy hehind the scenes.

As far as the way he runs the UFC. Nobody is perfect, but he's putting some great fights and I'm very thankfull.

Personnaly, I would have kept Duffee, just told him to keep his big mouth shut, and I would keep McSweeney just so I could see him get his a$$ kicked a little more before I gladely show him the door, and I would tell him to keep his mouth shut too.

Dana has done a lot for the sport.

That doesn't make him less of an ******* or mean he hasn't made decisions that piss off the fans.

How the **** do you cut Duffee' date=' Saunders, and Escudero but keep guys like McSweeney and Dan Miller around?[/quote']

HAHA are you stupid or what? Don't you think he has his reasons? I'm sure he knows more about the fighters than you do. It's not like he just cuts them for fun, ofc he has reasons to do so. He knows the fighters, we just see them fighting on TV. He does not neccesarily cut them only because of their performance, like he said something about Duffee's behaviour that made him cut the guy.

It's like the thing with Nick Diaz, he said he thinks Diaz is a great fighter but he can't act properly and that's why he can't fight in the ufc, so there you go.

Archived