chael sonnen couldnt beat anderson silva if he literally beat him up the entire fight

MountAndDo

English please

Dear micloudon[sic]' date='

I find it quite humerus and ironic that Chael Sonnen lost a fight to Anderson Silva, even though he literally beat Anderson up throughout the majority of the fight.

Sincerely,

MountAndDo

Anderson couldn't defend flying heel hocks even if he was winning the fight

Am i doing it right?

very debatable he was winning that fight, did you watch it? or have you just seen gifs of the finish? and no, you aren't doing it right.

I find it quite humerus and ironic that Chael Sonnen lost a fight to Anderson Silva, even though he literally beat Anderson up throughout the majority of the fight.

Sincerely,

MountAndDo

very debatable he was winning that fight, did you watch it? or have you just seen gifs of the finish? and no, you aren't doing it right.[/quote']

He was winning the fight imo

and it was a rhetorical question, i know im doing it right, bro.

very debatable he was winning that fight' date=' did you watch it? or have you just seen gifs of the finish? and no, you aren't doing it right.[/quote']

Ok, so if you don't think he was winning... then getting beat in a fight by Ryo Chonan is pretty sad... but definitely a beautiful finish. Hambo, I'm liking you more each day, very good point you had. I'd say Silva got lucky with that finish. I know Sonnen is extremely susceptible to submissions but Sonnen destroyed him for 4 1/2 rounds, which nobody has been able to do in the UFC

Sincerely,

very debatable he was winning that fight, did you watch it? or have you just seen gifs of the finish? and no, you aren't doing it right.[/quote']

how the hell is it debatable? are you a ****ing idiot , you obviously didn't watch the fight at all. don't sign on for a week and think about your actions because you sound clueless.

Ok' date=' so if you don't think he was winning... then getting beat in a fight by Ryo Chonan is pretty sad... but definitely a beautiful finish. Hambo, I'm liking you more each day, very good point you had. I'd say Silva got lucky with that finish. I know Sonnen is extremely susceptible to submissions but Sonnen destroyed him for 4 1/2 rounds, which nobody has been able to do in the UFC[/quote']

Thanks bro ;)

i dont post a lot, i try and have something worthwhile to say with every post

how the hell is it debatable? are you a ****ing idiot ' date=' you obviously didn't watch the fight at all. don't sign on for a week and think about your actions because you sound clueless.

once again, i was talking about chonan and silva being a close fight before the finish, not silva and sonnen. reading comprehension ftw

Archived