Watching MMA Live and still no Chael Sonnen..

Shady_Champ

Give it a rest man.

Give what a rest? Everyone had to hear him spew ******** since early 2010, now when people actually wanna hear what he has to say he's gone mute. He calls Anderson and just about every other fighter outside of Okami and Couture cowards and is constantly calling Silva a fraud, well who's the fraud now?

A roidless chael won't do as well

Even if he wins (which is a big if) how will he beat maia or paul harris?

1- A roidless Chael IMO would get owned.

2- Palhares would be my dream matchup for Chael., Seeing the loud mouth getting worked over and his knee busted or his achilles snapped would really shut him up.

Sounds harsh i know.

1- A roidless Chael IMO would get owned.

2- Palhares would be my dream matchup for Chael.' date=' Seeing the loud mouth getting worked over and his knee busted or his achilles snapped would really shut him up.

Sounds harsh i know.[/quote']

Maia would work him into the ground aswell, see how quickly that triangle got put in the first time, i'd guess an even better second fight from maia

It's a legal matter now. His lawyers have to keep him from saying anything that might hurt his chances during the appeal process.

It's pretty obvious he's done something wrong, but it makes a big difference if he bought a suppliment at GNC or he's buying black market monkey ********* on the internet.

I'll wait until I hear the details to judge.

Chael won't show his face for a while, and that "lawyer won't let him" excuse doesn't hold water. If he were claiming innocent, there's no reason not to state that, but having already admitted to (something that would show up on the test), he can't do that.

He wont talk cause he's not sure how much info is gonna come out through this investigation, he needs to know what they'll nail him with before he formulates an excuse.

you people relise performane enhancers dont improve your skill ' date=' it only improves indurance , big ****ing diffirence.[/quote']

you do realize relise is spelled realize,,,and steroids inhances muscle and endurance..you get stronger from takin steroids,,steroids make you bigger therefore stronger,,PED'S are cheating and chael cheated,,whats more funny than cheating and still losingg,,thats like ken griffy jr failing a test and havin someone who doesnt juice up hit more homers than him.

Archived