How do you think Machida vs Rampage will end?

Hyder

^^ This' date=' most likely a KO that will make Rampage question his career, that's what Machida does. But, I would absolutely LOVE to see Shogun Vs. Rampage, and Machida Vs. Forrest[/quote']

You can watch Shogun kill Rampage in Pride on youtube. :P

It?s a toss up

Rampage could take anyone?s head off with a single punch, rampage has some of the most impressive knock outs in MMA history.

The dragon is a counter fighter, he depends on rampage attacking him. We could see rampage get picked apart and see a convincing UD for llyoto. We could see a first round TKO from brutal straight punches. Machida is hard to hit and has amazing striking.

I think rampage has a good chance if he can make this a ground war, and put Machida on his back, and ground and pound out a decision, but I?ve never seen rampage be content with a decision. I can see him chasing this and going for the stoppage

Machida?s biggest advantages come in his crazy elusiveness and this could make for a fight where rampage is out classes and out worked all night. Regardless of how hard it is to hit Machida, it only takes one punch from rampage to end a fight.

Does rampage still have ring rust? Is Machida scared to stand after the knockout he suffered at the hands of Shogun? I don?t know I do know this... This will be one hell of a fight. count on it

It?s a toss up

Rampage could take anyone?s head off with a single punch' date=' rampage has some of the most impressive knock outs in MMA history.

The dragon is a counter fighter, he depends on rampage attacking him. We could see rampage get picked apart and see a convincing UD for llyoto. We could see a first round TKO from brutal straight punches. Machida is hard to hit and has amazing striking.

I think rampage has a good chance if he can make this a ground war, and put Machida on his back, and ground and pound out a decision, but I?ve never seen rampage be content with a decision. I can see him chasing this and going for the stoppage

Machida?s biggest advantages come in his crazy elusiveness and this could make for a fight where rampage is out classes and out worked all night. Regardless of how hard it is to hit Machida, [b']it only takes one punch from rampage to end a fight[/b].

Does rampage still have ring rust? Is Machida scared to stand after the knockout he suffered at the hands of Shogun? I don?t know I do know this... This will be one hell of a fight. count on it

My point exactly... Rampage was out-classed in his fight against Rashad and landed little to no shots. However, when he hit him, he almost ended it.

I know that Machida is elusive as hell and will try to use the same strategy as Rashad but if Rampage can get in close, it may be lights out for either man (hopefully for Machida).

You can watch Shogun kill Rampage in Pride on youtube. :P

I can't find it!

It's getting harder and harder to find Shogun's fights on youtube :'(

I wish the UFC would come out with a Shogun DVD. I would buy that in a heartbeat(Shogun's been in some of the most epic fights the sport has ever seen)

I'd watch all Shogun's spectacular performances back to back and in HD on my big screen. Some special features(interviews, backstage footage)would be awesome too :)

Please Dana do this for all the Shogun/UFC fans

My point exactly... Rampage was out-classed in his fight against Rashad and landed little to no shots. However' date=' when he hit him, he almost ended it.

I know that Machida is elusive as hell and will try to use the same strategy as Rashad but if Rampage can get in close, it may be lights out for either man (hopefully for Machida).[/quote']

Rampage was not out classed. LOL

Rashad vs Machida is what you getting outclassed

I disagree' date=' Silva destroyed Rampage both fights. Worse than Shogun in at least one of those fights.[/quote']

Lol someone needs to go watch the fights.

Rampage was right there with Silva in both fights up untill the brutal finishes.

Shogun destroyed Rampage from start to finish...completely beat him down...truly outclassed him for every second of the fight.

It's one of the worst beat downs in the history of the sport. Only Anderson Silva and Machida have beat down fighters that bad

Archived