Bisping would beat Wandy in a rematch

micloudon

i dont' date=' the count is very 1 dimensional[/quote']

and what is that 1 dimension???? have you ever seen him fight? he is good at everything and great at nothing, and Bisping would beat him in a rematch, the decision was wrong last time and everyone knows it the only reason its not a big deal is cause everyone still be hanging off Wands nuts cause he used to be able to knock out dudes

and what is that 1 dimension???? have you ever seen him fight? he is good at everything and great at nothing' date=' and Bisping would beat him in a rematch, the decision was wrong last time and everyone knows it the only reason its not a big deal is cause everyone still be hanging off Wands nuts cause he used to be able to knock out dudes[/quote']

Lol you think the decision was wrong? Do you also think that he wasn't knocked out by Hendo and he was just catching his breath?

I think they will have a rematch.. He has to get past this fight first remember the last time he was this ****y he got KTFO by Hendo. I can easily see it happening again.

getting ktfo by hendo is nothing to be ashamed of, you guys need to realise what british whit and humour is, in the UK we use sarcasm as humour, learn this and you will find bisping, hardy etc very funny

I thiught he won the first fight

I really do he was outpointing wanderlei most of the time the most wandy did was a guillotine attempt and a flurry at the end of rounds

I honestly think bisping won it but meh

Ps I was rooting for wanderlei too I'm not a fan of bisping

I thiught he won the first fight

I really do he was outpointing wanderlei most of the time the most wandy did was a guillotine attempt and a flurry at the end of rounds

I honestly think bisping won it but meh

Ps I was rooting for wanderlei too I'm not a fan of bisping

same as me Cayne, see us Scottish people know how to score fights ;)

Plus any haters that say oh he got ko'd by Hendo are idiots

It proves they have nothing more to hate about and are thus following like sheep with other haters !

Truth is bisping is an excellent fight well rounded and has some power in his strikes just cause he follows a gameplan he's got pilllow fists? That is stupid !

Oh and I seem to remember haters o Kang will kick that overated ****s *** Kang will be too much for him !

Then as soon as bisping ko's him oh kang was never any good to begin with way to contradict yourselves

I am in no way a bisping fan but I am not a hater

getting ktfo by hendo is nothing to be ashamed of' date=' you guys need to realise what british whit and humour is, in the UK we use sarcasm as humour, learn this and you will find bisping, hardy etc very funny[/quote']

poms are not funny only poms think poms are funny like that family guy thing with buzz kilington, and if wandy had 5 more seconds he would of won by tko and if they have a rematch he will ko bisping in the first round hendo style

Plus any haters that say oh he got ko'd by Hendo are idiots

It proves they have nothing more to hate about and are thus following like sheep with other haters !

Truth is bisping is an excellent fight well rounded and has some power in his strikes just cause he follows a gameplan he's got pilllow fists? That is stupid !

Oh and I seem to remember haters o Kang will kick that overated ****s *** Kang will be too much for him !

Then as soon as bisping ko's him oh kang was never any good to begin with way to contradict yourselves

I am in no way a bisping fan but I am not a hater

weres kang now ????

weres kang now ????

Cut I believe but I'm not trying to say that was a big win I'm just proving that haters contradict themselves a lot

Example blah blah will kick blah blahs overated ***

After the overrated fighter wins

Oh said first fight was never any good anyway the UFC are feeding said overrated fighter easy fights

And you lnow this too be true after this fight it will either be oh bisping got what he deserved or akiyama was robbed or akiyama was not that good anyway

Anything to down play bispings acheivements

Cut I believe but I'm not trying to say that was a big win I'm just proving that haters contradict themselves a lot

Example blah blah will kick blah blahs overated ***

After the overrated fighter wins

Oh said first fight was never any good anyway the UFC are feeding said overrated fighter easy fights

And you lnow this too be true after this fight it will either be oh bisping got what he deserved or akiyama was robbed or akiyama was not that good anyway

Anything to down play bispings acheivements

lol thought u were tryin to say that kang is a A class fighter

Thats the problem with Bisping - he should have beaten Wandy but didnt, he should have beaten Hendo but didnt.

The guy can fight no doubt, he has stacks of ability but he hasnt won the big fight when it matters

I like him, I hope that he does have a tilt at the title but he has to win these big career defining fights

Thats the problem with Bisping - he should have beaten Wandy but didnt' date=' he should have beaten Hendo but didnt.

The guy can fight no doubt, he has stacks of ability but he hasnt won the big fight when it matters

I like him, I hope that he does have a tilt at the title but he has to win these big career defining fights[/quote']

I agree he should've beaten Wandy (and nearly did) but Hendo was always too much for him. I think Bisping gets panicked by the big hitters as we saw when Wand came forward at the end of each round, and obviously vs. Hendo.

He needs that one career defining W against top opposition, but I just don't know if he has it in him to beat the big players at MW.

Thats the problem with Bisping - he should have beaten Wandy but didnt' date=' he should have beaten Hendo but didnt.

I like him, I hope that he does have a tilt at the title but he has to win these big career defining fights[/quote']

Agree with this.

Bisping is the MW divisions answer to Ken-Flo. A good (verging on great) fighter who just cant win the match that will give him the title shot. (I know Ken-Flo has had a title shot.. I am talking recent fights).

Bisping needs to win this one and then I think a re-match with WS and then (if he wins that) maybe a title shot??

poms are not funny only poms think poms are funny like that family guy thing with buzz kilington' date=' and if wandy had 5 more seconds he would of won by tko and if they have a rematch he will ko bisping in the first round hendo style[/quote']

Oh, and speaking of family guy. I was wondering were I could get tickets to see the London Sillynannies play?

lucky-man's right, he is a good fighter just not a great one, and untill he takes time to train properly with other camps to learn to fill the gaps in his game then he'll never take that step up that he needs too

im not a bisping fan i just like watchin good fights is all and i had him winning the first against wandi a draw the second round and wandi taking the 3rd ....shoulda been a draw

bisping was very arogant in his game plan against hendo, i reckon if he he'd fought hendo using the same strategy he used against leben he might have won but he didn't so thats that

i also think he needs to use this same tactics against akiyama

I thought bisping won the wandy fight aswell. A flurry at the end of each round doesn't redeem walking forward and getting tagged all night long. And I always hear the same thing "If there were a few more seconds wandy would've finished him!" but he didn't did he? And there weren't a few more seconds were there? So by saying that all you are doing is making wandy look bad.

I thought bisping won the wandy fight aswell. A flurry at the end of each round doesn't redeem walking forward and getting tagged all night long. And I always hear the same thing "If there were a few more seconds wandy would've finished him!" but he didn't did he? And there weren't a few more seconds were there? So by saying that all you are doing is making wandy look bad.

Wand should've come forward 5 seconds earlier at the end of each round, he would've finished it. Bad strategy by Silva.

Bisping should've run away for the last few seconds of each round but he didn't, and that was the clincher.

First fight was very close, much closer than the haters care to remember. But as far as potentially finishing the fight Wand won.

IMO in a rematch Wand would just come forward from the start and cause Bisping to back up, eventually tagging him and getting the KO/TKO early on. I hope Mike would prove me wrong.

It doesnt matter if people think that he won the Wandy fight - look in the books, he didnt

And again, thats my point - the fact is that he SHOULD have won the fight. In a sense, I am glad that he didnt get the decision as the amount of Bisping hate on this forum would have gone absolutely through the roof if he had another close decision win on the record.

I am also not certain that a change in camp will do him any favours - my concern is that he is going to become one of the 'nearly-men' regardless of where he trains. Some people seem destined to never quite get to the top and I think that Bisping could be one of those fighters even though I do think that he has all of the skills.

Could be a mental thing?

and what is that 1 dimension???? have you ever seen him fight? he is good at everything and great at nothing' date=' and Bisping would beat him in a rematch, the decision was wrong last time and everyone knows it the only reason its not a big deal is cause everyone still be hanging off Wands nuts cause he used to be able to knock out dudes[/quote']

Dude chill out, i didn't slap your mother

The count is 1 dimension, no question about that

He comes in with the same game plan every fight, there is no chance of him ever taking someone down and choking them out, he will strike and occasionally shoot for a takedown maybe throw a couple of soft punches on the ground and clinch for a while

I?m not saying he?s a bad fighter, but he?s not versatile, against a superior striker it completely stops his flow.

I?d say Wanderlie took every round in that fight also, its not a bad decision its mike and his fans calling bad decision. Wandy bossed him the whole fight, no question in my opinion

It doesnt matter if people think that he won the Wandy fight - look in the books' date=' he didnt

And again, thats my point - the fact is that he SHOULD have won the fight. In a sense, I am glad that he didnt get the decision as the amount of Bisping hate on this forum would have gone absolutely through the roof if he had another close decision win on the record.

I am also not certain that a change in camp will do him any favours - my concern is that he is going to become one of the 'nearly-men' regardless of where he trains. Some people seem destined to never quite get to the top and I think that Bisping could be one of those fighters even though I do think that he has all of the skills.

Could be a mental thing?[/quote']

Maybe he's not willing to change his training & evolve. Take Hardy, after the GSP fight he has spent a lot of his time in the states working at 10th planet & wrestling too. Hardy is evolving. Whether it has done any good, we will see hopefully on saturday.

Bisping however prefers to stay surrounded by yes men (IMO) and not push himself. But then he is fairly well rounded, and hasn't had serious trouble ( apart from Hendo), so maybe doesn't feel the need to work on his weaknesses but prefers to concentrate on his strengths.

You're probably right re: the Wand decision. If Bisping had won there would've been a riot on here!

Maybe he's not willing to change his training & evolve. Take Hardy' date=' after the GSP fight he has spent a lot of his time in the states working at 10th planet & wrestling too. Hardy is evolving. Whether it has done any good, we will see hopefully on saturday.

[/quote']

Hopefully!! I like hardy; he?s an awesome fighter with a ton of personality

Would love to see how be able to stuff some takedowns maybe even get some finishes from the bottom position.

Hopefully!! I like hardy; he?s an awesome fighter with a ton of personality

Would love to see how be able to stuff some takedowns maybe even get some finishes from the bottom position.

Or at least make fighters wary of taking him down, so he can stand & trade which is what he does best.

getting ktfo by hendo is nothing to be ashamed of' date=' you guys need to realise what british whit and humour is, in the UK we use sarcasm as humour, learn this and you will find bisping, hardy etc very funny[/quote']

Being funny is one thing when your basiclly bashing a whole country, no fun in that or getting rocked. he got what he deserved!

Their first meeting and Wands first fight at 185 in the UFC was a match where we got to see Wand fight very conservatively against a very technical striker. Obviously Wand is not a natural technical striker so he had to fight not to lose rather than to win since he was coming off of several losses in the 205 class. At the end of each round, he reverted back to his comfort zone and unleashed his un-technical brawling style. Look what happened when he just let Bisping get a taste of the "Axe Murderer". Bisping definitely did not like what he saw and was saved by the bell. Yes you might say that Wand "could of, would of, should of, and didn't", but I bet you that next time they meet Wand will KO Bisping in the 1st and may be may be the 2nd. He is just getting used to the new class and would like to get some wins under the belt before throwing caution to the wind and KO ing many of his new opponents in the 185 class. He has huge KO power for that class, but it comes down to timing, defense, and technical skills that he must master too! Watch out 185ers' Wand has the power that not too many in that class have the ability to KO/finish opponents rather than just win by points. That fight was a warm up and adjustment to a new class that is all. Please please watch the fight again.....I love how Wand catches Bisping's kick and sweeps out his other leg (he does that twice too!). Pretty funny to see the man with the mouth get swept to his bum twice by a supposed washed up fighter. Keep proving them wrong Wanderlei!!! You are a legend.

Can't wait to see Wand finish many opponents in the 185 class. The class has really been lacking in the KO department. Too many bouts ending in the judges hands. Win or lose Wand really likes to finish the fight and that is why he is so popular/legend in the sport. Vitor is another KO/finisher that many forget about. Both of these two guys will make some amazing fights in the coming months and eventually will probably have a rematch between themselves too. Can't wait to see these guys bang up the division a bit.

Archived