am i the only one not excited for ufc 120

MR_BUCKET

UFC 120: The Infomercial..err Bisping vs. Akiyama

I'm looking forward to it. Free fights and every single one of the main card fights is an interesting match up. Plus with these tape delay cards there's usually a good chance prelims make the broadcast since the production team has more time to figure stuff out, unlike the Fight Night cards.

I mean every other ufc excites me but for some reason this one doesn't I'm not looking foward to watch hardy mcswindle and bisping fight this week. I wish ufc 121 was this saturday

nope i'm excited for every MMA card especially totally free ones :cool:

and i'm looking for the natural born killer to take out Hardy

Said it before in a number of threads - if you only get excited by by big names then this isnt the card for you.

If, on the other hand, you get excited by good match ups then this is the card for you.

I truly hope that there are still people out there that judge the sport on the fights and not on the fighters - if fighters characters and personas are your thing then I am pretty sure that there are a number of pro-wrestling organisations that will keep you happy

While it may not be the best UFC card it does have some good talent and entertaining fighters to watch. I mean, Bisping Akiyama is going to be good as well as Dan HArdy and Carlos Condit, Im predicting these 2 fights will be wars even though Akiyama lost to Leben did everyone forgot how epic that fight was? plus we got Kongo, Wilks, Fisher and Hathaway on the card for free!, so come on is this really all that bad? I say its a pretty solid card.

dont judge the card til its overr,,when its over this could possibly be a wicket card,,a bunch of wild knockouts or comebacks or just plain ole slugfsts,,how many times have we been pumped for anderson and he disappointed us,,alot of people are disappointed with this card before it even happened,,it might be the card of the year when all the fights are over with.

I mean every other ufc excites me but for some reason this one doesn't I'm not looking foward to watch hardy mcswindle and bisping fight this week. I wish ufc 121 was this saturday

only wanna-be TUF era fan boys are with you. Because you spoiled brats that know nothing would complain about free mma

Im exited some good match ups guna be a few ko's

Agreed, I was one of the lacky's that actually paid for 119 (I will continue to buy all of them because I love the sport) , but there were too many decisions. 7 out of 11 were decisions, just seemed like an off night.

Archived