Twitter lol

HeilJake

lmao at all of these ****nozzle social networking sites.

in like 20 years people will look back and realize how homoerotic twitter' date=' facebook, etc are.[/quote']

i used to be like that, then my marriage ended and as a single man facebook took on a whole new meaning!!!!

i tend to use it to inform my followers what my puke looks like after last nights kegger. Sometimes i will even tweet what i am eating beforehand, and what i expect it to come out looking like tomorrow morning.

and i don't even want to get into the poop talk, but if you really want to know what happened to brock lesnar's missing horseshoe, just give me a tweet and follow me!

i tend to use it to inform my followers what my puke looks like after last nights kegger. Sometimes i will even tweet what i am eating beforehand' date=' and what i expect it to come out looking like tomorrow morning.[/quote']

Nice, i gota try that.

Its nearly time for me to force my fingers down my throat anyhow. :)

lmao at all of these ****nozzle social networking sites.

in like 20 years people will look back and realize how homoerotic twitter' date=' facebook, etc are.[/quote']

I am not sure what you aredoing on Facebook, MySpace or Twitter, BUT I can tell you that keeping up with my sister while she teaches around the world and posting pictures of fighters backstage to share with my friends who wish they could be there...none of those things are homoerotic.

Twitter, ifnothing else, is good for following celebrities and companies so you can win free stuff.

I am not sure what you aredoing on Facebook' date=' MySpace or Twitter, BUT I can tell you that keeping up with my sister while she teaches around the world and posting pictures of fighters backstage to share with my friends who wish they could be there...none of those things are homoerotic.

Twitter, ifnothing else, is good for following celebrities and companies so you can win free stuff.[/quote']

ah well i dont have face book or twitter or anything, but i do see the point of everything that you pointed out.

but you have to know what i am talking about t=when i rip on those sites.

and besides, what about a good old fashion phone call, or text?

maybe its just me:eek:

ah well i dont have face book or twitter or anything' date=' but i do see the point of everything that you pointed out.

but you have to know what i am talking about t=when i rip on those sites.

and besides, what about a good old fashion phone call, or text?

maybe its just me:eek:[/quote']

No, I really don't see what you mean. If you aren't on them, what perspective are you getting? There are crazed fan boys everywhere, but that is less thana percent of people usignt he sites, and you have full control of not seeing those people.

Some more examples:

-I have a friend, and she is a great photographer. She tags pictures on Facebook that she has taken of me and my family, so without me doing anything at all my friends get to see the pictures and she gets good business exposure to people she doesn't know.

- My friend can post all his vacation pictures as he travels, and I can look atthem when I have have a chance. Or not at all, without seeming rude.

- You find people you were friends with in school but moved before they were old enough to have email. A guy I went to kindergarten with saw my account when I replied to a mutual friend's post, and it turns out our kids are in school together.

Twitter is retarded. It's nothing more than losers wasting their god damn time reading about some dumb ***** buying new shoes. Twitter is ****ing retarded and it's users should hang themselves.

To keep in touch with TTT.

******. You two ladies deserve eachother. Please use it to make a suicide pact with the little tard.

i just ate a bunch of cheap barbeque ribs and some good ol' kraft dinner. i expect it to be coming out rather runny tomorrow, with a little bit of a brownish swirly texture to it. Will post pictures tomorrow for all of you loyal followers of mine.

oh crap, what was i thinking. sorry my bad. i thought i was posting on twitter

Archived