Dan Hardy is Dan Hardy's biggest fan.

ISHAK

At times I like to listen to Dan Hardy and other times, I wish he would just shut up. He walks around acting, thinking is has really done something in the UFC. He hasn't done anything and until he does, he shouldn't make statements like " I just think it's a foolish thing for him to do to call me out" Do something special and then maybe you can be a little ****y.

The Brits are a non athletic culture.

Over there he actually HAS done something.

Well if we are so non athletic how do we do well in sporting events like the olympics and sports like football, rugby, cricket and many other sports

BTW our schools don't focus on sports, we focus on education and learning.

Well if we are so non athletic how do we do well in sporting events like the olympics and sports like football' date=' rugby, cricket and many other sports

BTW are schools don't focus on sports, we focus on education and learning.[/quote']

There is no reason to respond to ignorant people... They are going to say that no matter what you say: and yes, I am from the United States (America is a continent not a country).

There is no reason to respond to ignorant people... They are going to say that no matter what you say: and yes' date=' I am from the United States (America is a continent not a country).[/quote']

I didn't even mention the USA in my post :confused:

But yes i shouldn't have responded to him, he seems to always be bias against people from Britain.

I didn't even mention the USA in my post :confused:

But yes i shouldn't have responded to him' date=' he seems to always be bias against people from Britain.[/quote']

I wasn't bashing you... just people in general who do not know the difference; no harm meant... except to the ignorant people who do not know any better.

the US education system is nothing but a massive social experiment gone wrong. with that said, if i were fighting dan hardy, and all of a sudden he busted out with a "i think it foolish of him to call me out" id probably bust out laughing. and hed be like "wot are you jolly laughing at mate?"

the US education system is nothing but a massive social experiment gone wrong. with that said' date=' if i were fighting dan hardy, and all of a sudden he busted out with a "i think it foolish of him to call me out" id probably bust out laughing. and hed be like "wot are you jolly laughing at mate?"[/quote']

Best use of the word jolly. Ever. :)

The Brits are a non athletic culture.

Over there he actually HAS done something.

Non-athletic culture? You are trippin'. They hold one of the most prestigious football (soccer) leagues on the planet. It's a bigger part of their culture than football or baseball or any one sport is over here. They actually breed athletes and are one of the global powerhouses in the most popular sport on the planet.

With that said, I don't think knocking out Rory Markham, beating Marcus Davis, and getting smashed on by GSP qualifies Hardy to be as ****y as he is. In fact, I have Condit by TKO or UD.

At times I like to listen to Dan Hardy and other times' date=' I wish he would just shut up. He walks around acting, thinking is has really done something in the UFC. He hasn't done anything and until he does, he shouldn't make statements like " I just think it's a foolish thing for him to do to call me out" Do something special and then maybe you can be a little ****y.[/quote']

agreed he beat a very sick and unhealthy Mike Swick and Marcus Daivs who Nate Diaz just beat up,

but lets not forget the KO he has been living off, Rory Markham, who Diaz again destroyed.

Non-athletic culture? You are trippin'. They hold one of the most prestigious football (soccer) leagues on the planet. It's a bigger part of their culture than football or baseball or any one sport is over here. They actually breed athletes and are one of the global powerhouses in the most popular sport on the planet.

With that said' date=' I don't think knocking out Rory Markham, beating Marcus Davis, and getting smashed on by GSP qualifies Hardy to be as ****y as he is. In fact, I have Condit by TKO or UD.[/quote']

Atleast one person on this site has brains...^^^

I don't know about you guys, but GSP destroys all of his opponents (well maybe not destroy), but he gives them a pretty good beating...Fitch's face was shagged up, same with Alves...Serra, hmm lets not even mention those body shots....but Hardy stepped in the ring against the biggest, baddest GSP I've seen and walked away without a scratch.....I give him props for that, even though he was dominated....I think a win over either Fitch or Hardy at this point, catapults you to title contention.....hey, here's a thought, if Hardy beats Condit, make him fight Fitch!!!!!! Winner gets a title shot...unless of course Kampmann beats Shields then that messes up the whole division for a lil bit

the US education system is nothing but a massive social experiment gone wrong. with that said' date=' if i were fighting dan hardy, and all of a sudden he busted out with a "i think it foolish of him to call me out" id probably bust out laughing. and hed be like "wot are you jolly laughing at mate?"[/quote']

Then he would call him a limey bum sniffer, while lighting up a f a g.

With that said' date=' I don't think knocking out Rory Markham, beating Marcus Davis, and getting smashed on by GSP qualifies Hardy to be as ****y as he is. In fact, I have Condit by TKO or UD.[/quote']

So prestigious and such a powerhouse that their super breed of athletes managed to tie the US soccer team in the World Cup?!? considering Soccer is about the least cared about sport in the U.S thats not saying much now is it?

So prestigious and such a powerhouse that their super breed of athletes managed to tie the US soccer team in the World Cup?!? considering Soccer is about the least cared about sport in the U.S thats not saying much now is it?

LOL, England have been playing horrible and everyone was disappointed. A comedian made a joke about England coming in second in that group was like Usain(SP?) Bolt coming in 2nd place in the special olympics.

Problem is, you're looking at one game in a large history of strong football (soccer) culture in England. England is one of the few countries in the world that actually holds a World Cup trophy. Also, they are highly ranked internationally. And one game doesn't get you that.

Also, I didn't even get into the Premiership, or the Champions League. Which is a whole other conversation. Regardless, you can't say England is a non-athletic country.

Archived