UFC 120: Judges Decisions

TigerChamp

i seen condits first fight in the ufc. havent seen the second one i dont think

kampmann isnt fighting on this card as far as i know.

no i was saying that sherdog has his record as haveing 1 decision but he has two of them in the UFC against kampmann and ellenburger. His fight with Jake ellenburger was a pretty good one it was a SD but he came back in the later rounds to win. Also his fight against rory macdonald was a good one too pretty even during the first two rounds and then he got on top of rory late in the 3rd and beat the hell out of him.

this is literally what the card should be named. Is there even a single fighter on the lineup that can finish a fight? i'm sure the brits are stoked for tomorrow' date=' but they can have 120. 121 is just around the corner[/quote']

As a Brit I am a bit disappointed TBH, I think the cards we are getting are not as good as previously because the UFC realise they don't need to bring the names over here to sell the tickets.

I was at the O2 for the rampage/hendo fight, and Hughes/Alves, but didn't get tickets this time.

That said, I think its premature to say there will be lots of decisions. Don't complain until after the event!

There was a card, UFC 90something, where lots of people complained before it had taken place because there weren't any big names, but it probably turned out one of the best overall cards for years.

hopefully he will be main eventing this one!! i dont know. i just have a sneaking suspicion that these are all going to the judges decision' date=' but who knows. it could be surprising[/quote']

He will be fighting James Wilks who BTW has one decision in his career which was his last fight, There fight will be the first fight on the main card.

Only two fights that will go the distance on the main card are Bisping vs. Akiyama and Hardy vs. Condit. If you think every single one is going to go the distance you need to put down the brews and bowls man. Hathaway is going to TKO Pyle, Kongo will TKO Browne and Patrick will submit Wilks. Get ready for some prelims too.

And if you want a real name for UFC 120: Call it the infomercial.

Only two fights that will go the distance on the main card are Bisping vs. Akiyama and Hardy vs. Condit. If you think every single one is going to go the distance you need to put down the brews and bowls man. Hathaway is going to TKO Pyle' date=' Kongo will TKO Browne and Patrick will submit Wilks. Get ready for some prelims too.

And if you want a real name for UFC 120: Call it the infomercial.[/quote']

i agree with everything except the hardy condit fight i think hardy will knock him out late in the second early 3rd and with kongo vs browne i think browne will take it

Michael Bisping - 22 fights, 17 stoppages

Yoshihiro Akiyama - 17 fights, 16 stoppages

Dan Hardy - 31 fights, 20 stoppages

Carlos Condit - 30 fights, 27 stoppages

John Hathaway - 14 fights, 9 stoppages

Mike Pyle - 28 fights, 26 stoppages

Cheick Kongo - 22 fights, 15 stoppages

Travis Browne - 10 fights, 9 stoppages

James Wilks - 10 fights, 8 stoppages

Claude Patrick - 13 fights, 12 stoppages

Total: 197 fights, 159 stoppages

Stoppage ratio: 80%

Conclusion: You have drank too much beer.

no i was saying that sherdog has his record as haveing 1 decision but he has two of them in the UFC against kampmann and ellenburger. His fight with Jake ellenburger was a pretty good one it was a SD but he came back in the later rounds to win. Also his fight against rory macdonald was a good one too pretty even during the first two rounds and then he got on top of rory late in the 3rd and beat the hell out of him.

it says he has one decision WIN, which is over ellenberger. he has 2 decision losses, one to kampmann and the other to shields i think

Michael Bisping - 22 fights' date=' 17 stoppages

Stoppage ratio: [b']80%[/b]

I was going to do this but thank you for saving me the time :P

/thread

Michael Bisping - 22 fights' date=' 17 stoppages

Stoppage ratio: [b']80%[/b]

Winner. Great post

And Bisping wil tko Akyama IMO.

As a Brit I am a bit disappointed TBH' date=' I think the cards we are getting are not as good as previously because the UFC realise they don't need to bring the names over here to sell the tickets.

I was at the O2 for the rampage/hendo fight, and Hughes/Alves, but didn't get tickets this time.

That said, I think its premature to say there will be lots of decisions. Don't complain until after the event!

There was a card, UFC 90something, where lots of people complained before it had taken place because there weren't any big names, but it probably turned out one of the best overall cards for years.[/quote']

I'd imagine the Brits would want to see their own fighters fight.

Archived