"Glass Jaw" Accusations

Harbringer

It has come to my attention that there is an unfortunate amount of people posting on these forums so ignorant of reality it pains me. It seems the instant a fighter is dealt a loss via KO/TKO he is labeled as having a glass jaw or bad chin. The freshest memory I have is of a poster earlier this week who claimed Gonzaga has a glass jaw... Why? Because he was taken out by Shane Carwin/JDS? Carwin is a man with freak punching power and JDS is a power puncher in his own right, with the techinical skills and speed to back it up. Getting KO'd by either of these men does not mean you have a bad chin, it means you are human. Anybody on any given night can be knocked out. Yes, there are a few individuals who were genetically blessed (lesnar/leben/russow) but not being counted in their ranks doesn't mean you can't take a punch, it means you are a normal man. Watch a Jonathan Goulet fight if you don't understand what a glass jaw is. (No disrepect but unfortunately the guy just can't seem to take a hit) So please, stop throwing around these accusations, they are disrespectful and absolutely nonsensical.

Gonzaga doesn't have a glass jaw' date=' but you can see that he doesn't like to get hit, and in every big fight he's had he seems to fold and crumble under adversity(Randy, Werdum, Dos Santos)[/quote']

yeah every time randy hit him he looked suprised how hard it was.

Rashad got KOed 1 time. Yup' date=' he's got a glass jaw, nevermind the fact that Rampage cracked him several times in their fight. He didn't get knocked out because his jaw is obviously made of glass. Please shut up you idiot.[/quote']

Rampage had Rashad on the verge of stanky legs with a GRAZING PUNCH

Forrest freaking Griffin of all people rocked Rashad with a superman punch towards the end of the second

When Rashad gets touched on the chin he gets rocked. It's that simple. His chin is glass.

Archived