Anyone else find it hilarious if Shields fought GSP?

TheChemicals7

Most straight guys can spot it instantly. you telling me you have never seen a guy and said yeh he is definatly not straight.

So you met a fighter and determined he wasnt Ghey? How did you do that......

lol I don;t think I have ever seen someone contradict themselves and blow their own post out of the water so fast,

lol irony at it's best.

not really. I said i can tell he is ghey and Kang says he met him and is not ghey. we both have seen what he looks like before that meet though.

But close though lol.

I am sure both these guys are no entirely straight. The truth always comes out in the wash and having a GF does not clear you.

not really. I said i can tell he is ghey and Kang says he met him and is not ghey. we both have seen what he looks like before that meet though.

But close though lol.

I am sure both these guys are no entirely straight. The truth always comes out in the wash and having a GF does not clear you.

I'm starting to think you are questioning your own sexual preference and just projecting your insecurities onto GSP and Shields by calling them gay.

I'm starting to think you are questioning your own sexual preference and just projecting your insecurities onto GSP and Shields by calling them gay.

nah. Im straight. I have watched ghey **** accidently before but just wasnt into it. Im a big fan of the backdoor so sometimes they throw a vid in there with 2 guys.

Archived