Hardy or Hathaway?

YAKO

The question is - who do you think will be the next british welterweight to get a title shot? (between these two guys)

And im guessing you saw the title and thought i was asking 'who would win?'... so why not toss that out there too... who do you think would win? :rolleyes:

Personally i think Hardy in both catagories. Alot of people think Hardy's striking is overrated, but if you look at some of his old fights he has amazing and very accurate striking... Not to mention his footwork.

Hardy is truly overrated' date=' the only thing attached to his name is the boring loss to GSP.

Hathaway has serious potential, but we'll see what happens[/quote']

well i still disagree with you saying hardy is overrated... but i guess we'll just have to find out weather he's worth his salt or not tomorow night.

The question is - who do you think will be the next british welterweight to get a title shot? (between these two guys)

And im guessing you saw the title and thought i was asking 'who would win?'... so why not toss that out there too... who do you think would win? :rolleyes:

Personally i think Hardy in both catagories. Alot of people think Hardy's striking is overrated' date=' but if you look at some of his old fights he has amazing and very accurate striking... Not to mention his footwork.[/quote']

I guess you must have forgot how important wrestling is in MMA. Hathaway is by far the better wrestler and has better jits. He's also alot younger and has a big name under him (Sanchez).

Hardy needs to figure out how to wrestle which will be more challenging then Hathaway's further development in wrestling. Hardy's footwork is good for striking but it leaves him vulnerable for the takedown. Hathaway's footwork is more geared towards mma as opposed to K-1 type striking competitions.

I guess you must have forgot how important wrestling is in MMA. Hathaway is by far the better wrestler and has better jits. He's also alot younger and has a big name under him (Sanchez).

Hardy needs to figure out how to wrestle which will be more challenging then Hathaway's further development in wrestling. Hardy's footwork is good for striking but it leaves him vulnerable for the takedown. Hathaway's footwork is more geared towards mma as opposed to K-1 type striking competitions.

Im guessing you havn't seen Hardy's footwork then because its excelent for takedown defence... he is never flat footed nor is he ever stood still. i know that sounds stupid since he's coming off a loss were he was taken down over and over... but not many people can avoid a GSP takedown

Archived