Can you beat Fedor?

Brabo

Fedor has aalredy lost twice. I wonder why you fanboys keep on living on your fantasy that he's hard to beat. Wake up guys.

Huh, lose "twice" in 35 fights, that's a .91 winning percentage, where as your dream man Brock is 4 for 5, which is only .8 winning percentage. And he has 'already' lost twice? Already? Did he start his MMA career three years ago or ten?

Brock was already legit beaten by Mir, and was only one or two good hits away, or an unbiased ref away, from being beat again by Carwin.

Huh' date=' lose "twice" in 35 fights, that's a .91 winning percentage, where as your dream man Brock is 4 for 5, which is only .8 winning percentage. And he has 'already' lost twice? Already? Did he start his MMA career three years ago or ten?

Brock was already legit beaten by Mir, and was only one or two good hits away, [b']or an unbiased ref away[/b], from being beat again by Carwin.

Personally, considering that Brock stood up at the end of the round and had Carwin up against the cage plus the fact that he then went on to submit Carwin, tells me that the referee made the right choice.

It was a championship fight on a big PPV. The referee is going to be more lenient because of that. Nothing new.

Personally' date=' considering that Brock stood up at the end of the round and had Carwin up against the cage plus the fact that he then went on to submit Carwin, tells me that the referee made the right choice.

It was a championship fight on a big PPV. The referee is going to be more lenient because of that. Nothing new.[/quote']

I agree. But Cain is still putting his smokie in brock's bun.

Huh' date=' lose "twice" in 35 fights, that's a .91 winning percentage, where as your dream man Brock is 4 for 5, which is only .8 winning percentage. And he has 'already' lost twice? Already? Did he start his MMA career three years ago or ten?

Brock was already legit beaten by Mir, and was only one or two good hits away, or an unbiased ref away, from being beat again by Carwin.[/quote']

No-Whining-Big-Sticker-(2146).jpg

He does have power but Cain is a better striker and has the footwork' date=' quickness and cardio. i think Brock has a chance early but as it goes along he's going to be in big trouble.[/quote']

With Brock on top of Cain in the first 2 rounds, I think it may somewhat affect Cain's cardio. Plus the fact that Brock has a good cardio as well. I think Deathclutch already fill the gap of improving more Brock's cardio.

With Brock on top of Cain in the first 2 rounds' date=' I think it may somewhat affect Cain's cardio. Plus the fact that Brock has a good cardio as well. I think Deathclutch already fill the gap of improving more Brock's cardio.[/quote']

I don't think it's that easy. Cain was a pretty good wrestler in college too and power double leg guys always had problems taking him down. it's so simple to think brock will be on top.

Cain is about to beat brock too.

.. this ^

Lesnar freely admitted in the interview today that he got his *** whooped in the 1st rd vs Carwin' date=' .. Velasquez is faster & more accurate, a better all-around athlete compared to SC

... the free ride is over >

[img']http://pumapac.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/CoolCat-SayingWORD_0.jpg[/img]

Archived