As we all Know, Chael Sonnen is the p4p#1 Fighter in the World Today.

Junglebird

Lets make one thing clear before we begin. Chael Sonnen is the p4p#1 fighter is the world Today. If you can handle this truth then you need to re-evaluate your existence as a MMA fan. If you are against steroids, wake up and smell the odor of shriveled ball sacks, Steroids are the new 'it' thing, and soon every fighter will be juicing so hard they will forget the needles are still in their *** when they enter the octagon. After his amazing performance against the MW King at UFC 117 Chael Sonnen has started a movement that not even Dana White himself can stop.

All you fools who believe Chael using steroids had ANY effect on his performance at 117 dont know what you are talking about. Steroids dont enhance your performance, they just give you a nice coat of bacne... it is a sort of greasing, and if you remember, in my Topic: "As we all Know, GSP is the p4p#1 Fighter on the Planet" Greasing is a totally legit way to fight.

anderson-silva-chael-sonnen.JPG

Here we see Mr. Sonnen (p4p#1) with an exceptional amount of BACNE. Oh boy was he ready to put a beatdown on that clown, ducker, cheesy, overrated, boring, ducker, Anderson Silva.

Some of you may want to argue that Sonnen LOST his steroid-enriched battle with The Spider. This may be true, hell all 10 of his losses have come by face-to-******** triangle submissions, but this dosnt mean he isnt the best p4p#1 fighter and the best MW in the history of UFMMAC. In fact, a perfectly good explanation as to why Sonnen's testosterone levels were so high could very well be because he spends so much time with his mouth cupping other fighter's sacks. And if you studied your biology classes, the sack holds about 78.978% of your testosterone.

Chael Sonnen isnt only the best p4p#1 fighter, bacne-covered, ogre-looking, MW to grace the UFC. He is also the best ambassador for the sport. Remember guys, this is MMA. Chael Sonnen firmly believes in all aspects of MMA and respects them, he is by no means a 1-dimensional fighter like BJ Penn, GSP, or Anderson Silva. He is such a good promoter of MMA that Dana gave Chael an immediate rematch, which he deserved without a question. You Spider fans may want to say that because he was finished, he dosnt deserve a rematch, well think about this: Chael promotes UFMMAC, he brings the big dollars to Dana's pockets, and that, my non-believing friends, matters far more that the sport of competition in MMA.

dana425.jpg

Im sure you all agree with me at this point. There is no point in debating further, Chael Sonnen is the best p4p#1 best MW fighter in the world. Dont you feel stupid now? Its ok, I forgive you.

For those of you who may still not believe, we here in the sacred land pity you, perhaps if you repent enough to the almighty Chael Sonnen you shall be accepted into the realm of true MMA fans. Until that day comes farewell.

disclaimer: Read at your own risk, Junglebird is not responsible for any acts of nerd rage, blasphemies, or suicidal attempts. Please enjoy the truthiness Junglebird brings to your eyes.

In fact, a perfectly good explanation as to why Sonnen's testosterone levels were so high could very well be because he spends so much time with his mouth cupping other fighter's sacks. And if you studied your biology classes, the sack holds about 78.978% of your testosterone.

That is a very good point. That should be his case at the appeal.

how is chael a coward?

and no ' date=' I've changed my mind and came to the conclusion bisping will win.[/quote']

He Isn't but how is he the best MW? when all he is a very good wrestler. His striking is average possibly worse, his GnP is awful. his BJJ is pretty bad and nothing needs to be said about his submission defence :/

He Isn't but how is he the best MW? when all he is a very good wrestler. His striking is average possibly worse' date=' his GnP is awful. his BJJ is pretty bad and nothing needs to be said about his submission defence :/[/quote']

I'm not a huge fan of Chael's (although I do enjoy his trash talk thoroughly) but I have to ask. How did you come to the conclusion that Chael's GnP is awful?

He's very effective from the guard in my opinion, one of the best actually (at GnP, not passing, etc). Sorta reminiscent of Matt Hughes back in the day.

His striking can't be too horrible either as he clipped Silva pretty good. Now don't start crying and callin me a fanboy, I'm not saying he's the MW king, or a top striker... But he's decent.

To call his GnP awful kinda just shows your bias against him and greatly lowers the validity of the rest of your statement.

P.s. I enjoyed this thread, Stephen Colbert (the character not the forum member) would be proud.

I'm not a huge fan of Chael's (although I do enjoy his trash talk thoroughly) but I have to ask. How did you come to the conclusion that Chael's GnP is awful?

He's very effective from the guard in my opinion' date=' one of the best actually (at GnP, not passing, etc). Sorta reminiscent of Matt Hughes back in the day.

His striking can't be too horrible either as he clipped Silva pretty good. Now don't start crying and callin me a fanboy, I'm not saying he's the MW king, or a top striker... But he's decent.

To call his GnP awful kinda just shows your bias against him and greatly lowers the validity of the rest of your statement.

P.s. I enjoyed this thread, Stephen Colbert (the character not the forum member) would be proud.[/quote']

OK first of all on his GnP:

I don't see him as having anywhere near the best GnP because how many finnishes has it given him? Vitually none. Name one good fighter he has finnished in recent times via GnP? I'm not an expert on Sonnen's career so if you can correct me then you are more than welcome too. However simply looking at the Silva fight where the majority of the fight was spent with Silva on his back and Chael managed to do virtually no damage. Silva managed to do more damage by throwing a few elbows from the bottom than Sonnen did with a hell of a lot of ground strikes. Also Sonnen had full mount for a fair bit of time and never even looked like finnishing silva IMO. This is why i think his GnP is awful.

Secondly his striking is definetly no better than average i never said horrible. Clipping a guy doesn't give you decent striking. Plus (you may not agree) but i think Silva was clearly not moving as quick and fluidly as he can i think he was hindered a bit by his rib injury a bit. Any MMA fighter should be able to decently clip another guy in 4oz gloves and this does not give them decent striking. Atleast not in my opinion.

Finally I don't like chael because ive never really found his trash talk funny but my opinions on his skills are based purely on what ive seen of his fights. I try not to be biased and don't really support any one particular fighter (though i will always support any English fighter based on blind patriotism)

Oh and p.s. I don't call people fanboys i think the word is retarded

He's very effective from the guard in my opinion' date=' [b']one of the best[/b] actually (at GnP, not passing, etc). Sorta reminiscent of Matt Hughes back in the day.

P.s. I enjoyed this thread, Stephen Colbert (the character not the forum member) would be proud.

This is wrong on every level imaginable. If he really was one of the best at GnP, or even competent, he'd be able to finish at least 1 opponent while being on top. His hands aren't terrible, but just because he clipped an injured opponent, an injured opponent who let many punches hit him flush later in the same round, does not mean he is any better than average or mediocre. Comparing Fail to an old school Matt Hughes is just disrespectful towards Hughes. Hughes hurt people and finished fights, while not getting submitted. Fail is 0 for 3 compared to Hughes.

Lets make one thing clear before we begin. Chael Sonnen is the p4p#1 fighter is the world Today. If you can handle this truth then you need to re-evaluate your existence as a MMA fan. If you are against steroids' date=' wake up and smell the odor of shriveled ball sacks, Steroids are the new 'it' thing, and soon every fighter will be juicing so hard they will forget the needles are still in their *** when they enter the octagon. After his amazing performance against the MW King at UFC 117 Chael Sonnen has started a movement that not even Dana White himself can stop.

All you fools who believe Chael using steroids had ANY effect on his performance at 117 dont know what you are talking about. Steroids dont enhance your performance, they just give you a nice coat of bacne... it is a sort of greasing, and if you remember, in my Topic: "As we all Know, GSP is the p4p#1 Fighter on the Planet" Greasing is a totally legit way to fight.

[img']http://mmaaddicts.com/dann/ufc-117-silva-sonnen/anderson-silva-chael-sonnen.JPG[/img]

Here we see Mr. Sonnen (p4p#1) with an exceptional amount of BACNE. Oh boy was he ready to put a beatdown on that clown, ducker, cheesy, overrated, boring, ducker, Anderson Silva.

Some of you may want to argue that Sonnen LOST his steroid-enriched battle with The Spider. This may be true, hell all 10 of his losses have come by face-to-******** triangle submissions, but this dosnt mean he isnt the best p4p#1 fighter and the best MW in the history of UFMMAC. In fact, a perfectly good explanation as to why Sonnen's testosterone levels were so high could very well be because he spends so much time with his mouth cupping other fighter's sacks. And if you studied your biology classes, the sack holds about 78.978% of your testosterone.

Chael Sonnen isnt only the best p4p#1 fighter, bacne-covered, ogre-looking, MW to grace the UFC. He is also the best ambassador for the sport. Remember guys, this is MMA. Chael Sonnen firmly believes in all aspects of MMA and respects them, he is by no means a 1-dimensional fighter like BJ Penn, GSP, or Anderson Silva. He is such a good promoter of MMA that Dana gave Chael an immediate rematch, which he deserved without a question. You Spider fans may want to say that because he was finished, he dosnt deserve a rematch, well think about this: Chael promotes UFMMAC, he brings the big dollars to Dana's pockets, and that, my non-believing friends, matters far more that the sport of competition in MMA.

dana425.jpg

Im sure you all agree with me at this point. There is no point in debating further, Chael Sonnen is the best p4p#1 best MW fighter in the world. Dont you feel stupid now? Its ok, I forgive you.

For those of you who may still not believe, we here in the sacred land pity you, perhaps if you repent enough to the almighty Chael Sonnen you shall be accepted into the realm of true MMA fans. Until that day comes farewell.

disclaimer: Read at your own risk, Junglebird is not responsible for any acts of nerd rage, blasphemies, or suicidal attempts. Please enjoy the truthiness Junglebird brings to your eyes.

+1

Are you actually Stephen Colbert? Cuz you're entertaining as all hell. Great post sir.

This is wrong on every level imaginable. If he really was one of the best at GnP' date=' or even competent, he'd be able to finish at least 1 opponent while being on top. His hands aren't terrible, but just because he clipped an injured opponent, an injured opponent who let many punches hit him flush later in the same round, does not mean he is any better than average or mediocre. Comparing Fail to an old school Matt Hughes is just disrespectful towards Hughes. Hughes hurt people and finished fights, while not getting submitted. Fail is 0 for 3 compared to Hughes.[/quote']

I'm not trying to disrespect Hughes at all... (the guys my favourite fighter).

But the level of competition has increased a fair bit since Hughes was dominant. How long ago was the last time any1 pounded any1 else out from in the guard (without having hurt them on the feet first)?

People (myself included) would consider GSP a proficient GnPer... yet he doesn't often finish people down there either.

For mine, the measure of a persons GnP skill is not determined by their finishing ability, but by the amount of scoring strikes they land and how much activity they're able to maintain in the dominant position.

P.S. IMO Chael cops way too much crap considering the beating he dealt out to Okami/Marquardt (who r both top 3 contenders) and the scare he gave AS.

• 1 month later...
This is wrong on every level imaginable. If he really was one of the best at GnP' date=' or even competent, he'd be able to finish at least 1 opponent while being on top. His hands aren't terrible, but just because he clipped an injured opponent, an injured opponent who let many punches hit him flush later in the same round, does not mean he is any better than average or mediocre. Comparing Fail to an old school Matt Hughes is just disrespectful towards Hughes. Hughes hurt people and finished fights, while not getting submitted. Fail is 0 for 3 compared to Hughes.[/quote']

Shut up about the broken ribs already when it was Chael who freaking broke them

Still Anderson showed the heart of a champion and tapped him the F out!

And good funny thread jungle bird:)

Lets make one thing clear before we begin. Chael Sonnen is the p4p#1 fighter is the world Today. If you can handle this truth then you need to re-evaluate your existence as a MMA fan. If you are against steroids' date=' wake up and smell the odor of shriveled ball sacks, Steroids are the new 'it' thing, and soon every fighter will be juicing so hard they will forget the needles are still in their *** when they enter the octagon. After his amazing performance against the MW King at UFC 117 Chael Sonnen has started a movement that not even Dana White himself can stop.

[img']http://mmaaddicts.com/dann/ufc-117-silva-sonnen/anderson-silva-chael-sonnen.JPG[/img]

dana425.jpg

Yeah, sonnen is on such a long unbeaten streak at the moment isn't he! Ha!

Archived