12 Years from now...MMA

ForcexrecoN

Think of all the freaks of nature that will be fighting' date=' as the pure blood MMA generation would of matured? Damn, I can't wait... There would be people 2x's more skilled than Silva, and like 12 of them in each division.

Speculate here.[/quote']

12 years form now Roy Nelson will still be HW champ....He will win it sometime next year.

12 years form now Roy Nelson will still be HW champ....He will win it sometime next year.

Seriously, 12 years from now the next Gen of MMA fighters will have taken over. You know it and I know it.

12 Years from now an "Average MMA Fighter" will be able to tool Fedor/Silva/GSP

12 Years from now an "Excellent MMA Fighter" will be considered the most dangerous human on the planet.

All the fighters that we know currently will have no place in MMA 12 years from now, they're just here to pave the way for the pure bloods.

Seriously' date=' 12 years from now the next Gen of MMA fighters will have taken over. You know it and I know it.

12 Years from now an "Average MMA Fighter" will be able to tool Fedor/Silva/GSP

12 Years from now an "Excellent MMA Fighter" will be considered the most dangerous human on the planet.

All the fighters that we know currently will have no place in MMA 12 years from now, they're just here to pave the way for the pure bloods.[/quote']

I dont know if I agree with this 100%...Alot of what you're going on is the kids coming up now whoo started training really young but there is a ton of peole in MMA now who started young and they look like scrubs. I still think 12 years from now it will be 50/50 still to be a good MMA fighter....50% of your training and 50% on raw ability....I don't think much will change like it did between the Gracie era and the New era

I think fighters will be better but not by THAT huge of a margin. you get to a point where you hit the top and it's damn near there, IMO. look at the major sports, yeah the game changes but the guys don't get any better, at least significantly.

I dont know if I agree with this 100%...Alot of what you're going on is the kids coming up now whoo started training really young but there is a ton of peole in MMA now who started young and they look like scrubs. I still think 12 years from now it will be 50/50 still to be a good MMA fighter....50% of your training and 50% on raw ability....I don't think much will change like it did between the Gracie era and the New era

The Pure Blood MMA Generation hasn't arrived yet, the NEXT Generation of MMA is arriving but not the PURE BLOOD Generation

Gracie Era (past)

Unity Era (past)

Rounding Era (Current, coming to a close)

Next-Gen Era (Current, JUST BARELY starting)

Pure-Blood Era (Hasn't happened yet) <- Ruffo brothers ext

I agree that they will be better but I dont think it will be that much better. 15 or even 25 years ago people like Matt Hughes, Randy Couture, Ryan Bader etc. were wrestling and training every day. Dan Henderson said he has been wresting since he was 3! The new generation will be much more well rounded but just because you put little kids in a cage and train them in MMA at age 5 doesn't mean they will be any good. The guys who are really good at MMA are the freaks of nature that are just good at everything. It will be interesting to see how those little kids in the commercial do. You can't train heart. They probably wont even want to do it when they grow up because they have been doing it for so long.

If Lesnar can somehow manage to fight twice a year for the next twelve years and win everyone of them he will have as good a record as Fedors.

Nothing like a little perspective.

JDS is paving the way for the Next-Gen Era of MMA, he will dethrone lesnar. Later into the Next-Gen Era JDS will be dethroned by a fighter we have not seen yet who will later be dethroned in the devastating fashion by the Pure Blood Generation.

Think of all the freaks of nature that will be fighting' date=' as the pure blood MMA generation would of matured? Damn, I can't wait... There would be people 2x's more skilled than Silva, and like 12 of them in each division.

Speculate here.[/quote']

did ya forgot 12.21-2012?

fair enough.how about Nostradamus?

Lucky nut bag.

If you are so sure about the end of the world on that day then you should commit suicide on that day. If you don't that means you know in the back of your mind it's BS. I mean, committing suicide on that day isn't that bad, your going to die anyway on that day? Right?

Lucky nut bag.

If you are so sure about the end of the world on that day then you should commit suicide on that day. If you don't that means you know in the back of your mind it's BS. I mean' date=' committing suicide on that day isn't that bad, your going to die anyway on that day? Right?[/quote']

did i say im sure of it?lol..actual truth is i could not care less in either way..haha

did i say im sure of it?lol..actual truth is i could not care less in either way..haha

My bad brah, I assumed. I apologize.

The last person that used that against me used it in the similar way you did. Except this person TRULY believed it, and was formatting their life to "BRACE" themselves for it.

Anyways... back to MMA.

Speculate here.[/quote']

I know I know I know I know! The thought of it makes me so excited!

And I just can't hide it!

I'm about to lose control and I think I like It!

Speculate here.[/quote']

12 years from now randy couture will be making another run at the title.

In 12 years prepare to be disappointed. Something will happen. Nothing good though.

UFC has been on a constant decline in quality of venue for some time now.

maybe it will get better maybe it wont. my faith is lacking.

?

UFC 116 was awesome

UFC 117 was awesome

UFC 118 was Ok

UFC 119 was bad

UFC 120 is FREE, good or bad won't matter

UFC 121 ALL the cards with Lesnar don't disappoint.

Your prolly mad cuz you ordered 119 and got screwed over. MMA has the most bipolar fans of any sport.

Boxers are hailed for their "perfecting" of boxing. I expect the same for MMA' date=' as it is a more superior fighting alternative than just fists.[/quote']

true, but you can't perfect something so complex without dedicating all of your time to that 1 aspect. with so many aspects of the game it just isn't feasible to literally be TOP NOTCH in every single area. there's just not enough time in a day. don't get me wrong, guys will become more rounded and on average we will see higher quality fighters (assuming this sport doesn't completely die due to retarded "fans") but they can't get much better than GSP, silva, what fedor did, etc.

Anderson Silva will be doing what Randy has done but only better, by then he will have vacated the MW title captured the LHW and waiting for Brock to retire so he can move up in capture the HW. His record will be 57-4.

Chael Sonnen will have replaced Joe Rogan in commentary because Joe is serving time on drug charges.

Anderson Silva will be doing what Randy has done but only better' date=' by then he will have vacated the MW title captured the LHW and [b']waiting for Brock to retire[/b] so he can move up in capture the HW. His record will be 57-4.

Chael Sonnen will have replaced Joe Rogan in commentary because Joe is serving time on drug charges.

He knows to wait!

Archived