What is your favorite submission that you can pull off?

Mr_Large

lol flying peruvian neck tie!

Have you ever seen a flying gogo? Comparing the neck tie to it is just shameful. But seriously, it's insane to see. Don't think it'd ever be applicable to in any kind of real match, Submission Grappling, BJJ, or MMA, takes too long to develop while you are completely in the air. But, my instructors son, who's been training traditional Ju Jutsu then BJJ, since he was 7, did it to win 100 bucks from me. It was insane, but like I said, I don't think it could ever be used in any competition, unless your opponent is sleepwalking while drunk.

no no no..question was hows YOUR submissions' date='not the UFC fighters submissions.you FAILED!!!![/quote']

So what's your point?

It's not like we're discussing Strikefarce.

This is relevant MMA talk, and it is MUCH better than the majority the threads that have been started around here as of late.

fav sub for me is probably a peruvian neck tie

sub i do the most is americana from side control (or mounted crucifix)

fav sub to watch is without a doubt the north-south choke because its hilarious and i dont know how people dont get out or avoid that. its very very easy to avoid/escape

sub i want to get good at so i can use to school people who suck but think they're good is calf slicer (or bicept slicer) because they are never expected.

fav sub for me is probably a peruvian neck tie

sub i do the most is americana from side control (or mounted crucifix)

fav sub to watch is without a doubt the north-south choke because its hilarious and i dont know how people dont get out or avoid that. its very very easy to avoid/escape

sub i want to get good at so i can use to school people who suck but think they're good is calf slicer (or bicept slicer) because they are never expected.

lol the calf slicer is nastyyyyyy

Archived