Bader vs Jones may not happen

uaquin

http://www.mmaconvert.com/2010/10/15/dana-white-jon-jones-vs-ryan-bader-may-not-happen/

don’t know if Jones is going to fight Bader,” White said. “We tried to put that fight together, but Bader has some stuff going on. Jon Jones might be fighting somebody else, I don’t know how that’s going to go.”

“Jon Jones is an incredibly talented guy. He’s very young, he’s got some fights ahead of him, plus that’s an incredibly stacked division,” White commented. “He’s going to have to go through a couple of guys before he gets a title shot, but at the rate Jon Jones is going he could be fighting for the title next year.”

So, If Jones isn't fighting Bader who should he fight? I think if they are serious about him fighting for the title they should give him either Griffin or Franklin to have a chance at putting a big name under his belt. Or face the winner of Machida vs Rampage if they really want to test this kid.

winner of Ortiz/Hammil? If hammil would won and then he would face Jones,Jones could revenge to the 'only man' who beat him(but with DQ),and if Ortiz would won,he would be an awesome opponent for Jones,big name,great wrestler....and i think they could catch up with that fight if it would happen in UFC 126....

i think jones should fight little nog' date=' he's top 10 ranked would be a good fight cuz little nog would be trying to redeem his last loss agenst bader,it'd be a good challange for jones[/quote']

Jones is in a title run,Little Nog is in a looong way for title shot,doesn't fit for me,Jones should fight someone that is on a title run too

Jones is in a title run' date='Little Nog is in a looong way for title shot,doesn't fit for me,Jones should fight someone that is on a title run too[/quote']

ok so if hes if he should be fighting a guy in the title hunt, then your last post makes no sense, y the hell would he fight ortiz, because hes about as far as you can get from one.

regardless, nog IMO won his last fight. still in losing, he lost to one of the top prospects at 205, he beats jones, he shoots back up, he loses jones does the same

So, If Jones isn't fighting Bader who should he fight? I think if they are serious about him fighting for the title they should give him either Griffin or Franklin to have a chance at putting a big name under his belt. Or face the winner of Machida vs Rampage if they really want to test this kid.

only problem with griffin franklin is that they are fighting on the same card he was supposed to fight bader. i would like to see him fight either one tho

Wow just wow. The UFC is doing what they did to Cain and JDS to Jones/Bader. They are saving this fight to hype it up more. They're gonna give Jones a big name fighter next then they'll probably stall the fight between these two even longer and give Bader another big name fighter as well. I could just be thinking really negative but, I don't think we'll see these two fight until one is champ and the other is number one contender.

winner of Ortiz/Hammil? If hammil would won and then he would face Jones' date='Jones could revenge to the 'only man' who beat him(but with DQ),and if Ortiz would won,he would be an awesome opponent for Jones,big name,great wrestler....and i think they could catch up with that fight if it would happen in UFC 126....[/quote']

ok no he would smash either of them and plus he is wayyyy higher up then both of them and as for who ever said chuck ARE U KIDDING ME???? do u want chuck to die???? and lil nog no he isnt high up enough either he lost to bader so why would he fight him????

but the winner of rampage machida is the best choice by far

Archived