What is your favorite takedown?

bright508620

I had to do this one. My favorite one that works the most is my double leg. Just wondering what your favorite is. You dont need to be a fighter/wrestler to vote. Just vote for your favorite. Even if your favorite was a single back 30 years ago.

I know this is similar to the thread below this, but he doesn't want to knwo your favorite takedowns. He want to know different things, with videos and other things.

I had to do this one. My favorite one that works the most is my double leg. Just wondering what your favorite is. You dont need to be a fighter/wrestler to vote. Just vote for your favorite. Even if your favorite was a single back 30 years ago.

I know this is similar to the thread below this' date=' but he doesn't want to knwo your favorite takedowns. He want to know different things, with videos and other things.[/quote']

I like to TTAKE my dog DOWN to the park after work

im officially taking over this thread and saying only wrestlers/fighters can post in it.

WHATTYA GONNA DO ABOUT IT?!?

and my favorite is outside single

vote for single than. if your so smart than why dont you vote? But i dont care. If only fighters/wrestlers want to vote than go for it. w/e. you cant change who votes and neither can i. its a free speaking/voting forum. i like outside single but somtimes its hard to get especially when you get it and the guy bends the bottom of his leg own so you cant pull it up. than you try to transition into a double and he sprawls. It all depends on how well you set it up.

judo is always good from the clinch. Machida actually takes a lot of people down with a throw called kosoto gake:

it's probably one of the most used judo techniques in MMA. a couple of other judo techniques often used in MMA are Uchi Mata:
, Harai Goshi:
at 4:33, and Sasae Tsuri Komiashi:

Here is a judo instruction for harai, the other one just shows how useful and effective they can be if done properly.

Judo can be useful in the clinch if you know ehat you're doing. It's actually even better than with a gi sometimes, because you need to be in close to you're opponent while throwing, and often times in MMA you're already there.

Archived