Bisping's Twitter

MysticalFTW

training ,check, weight cut,check! all thats left now is to kick his *** and send him home a loser, easy! Heading to weigh in any min now!

Man, this guy is like Balboa, he runs around with his underwear strapped to his back always set for action. only difference is that he is Eng - partially handicapped comparison though.

Gatekeeper gatekeeper gatekeeper! That's all I ever hear' date=' how can he be a bloody gatekeeper when he's challenging for the belt you muppet![/quote']

Anyone can challenge for the belt lmfao, but only few deserve it. Bisping will be irrelevant by 2011.

Gatekeeper gatekeeper gatekeeper! That's all I ever hear' date=' how can he be a bloody gatekeeper when he's challenging for the belt you muppet![/quote']

Pissping is a gatekeeper he will never hold the tittle "UFC Champion" the only tittle he will ever hold is "King of The Cans" and he will go down in history as the ****y britt that got decapitated by Hendo

Really? Bisping's in line for a title shot? So..., being 2 and 2 in his last 4 means he's next in line? Even if he does beat Aki, that's 2 wins over mid tier comp. So..., how is he challenging for the belt, you muppet? Or do you mean in general like everybody that fights is challenging for the belt. Cuz that's true also. Bisping is a gatekeeper, deal with it.

Archived