Jump to content

Cain will clearly KTFO Brock Lesnar. CLEARLY. LOOK CLEARLY. IF YOU CAN.


bright508620

Recommended Posts

Now, ive been saying the Brock will not be the champ come Saturday night. And im 100% sure of this. Here you go folks. So much for Brock even coming close to beating Velasquez.

 

BTW. THIS IS REGULAR TIME. NO FAST SPEED BULLCRAP. i doubt Brock can handle him.

Velasquez-quick-KO-Nog.gif

 

AND CAIN IS NOT SCARED FOLKS. HE LIKES HIS BLOOD.

 

11izj0l.gif

 

BRING IT BROCK!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Noone makes Cain Bleed his own blood. This wont work because if Brock gets rocked he curls into the fetal position while people punch his hands and arms till they are gassed. He needs to mix it up which he will. If Brock Lesnar doesnt win the first round emphatically he will lose.

uhhhh just to let you know. Cains carnosine levels are so high, lactid acid probably never enters his system. I think if Cain threw 300 unanswered punches and Brock was still alive after that, Cain would take about 20 seconds to recover and would be right back at it again. Cain has one of the best gas tanks in the UFC with Clay Guida, Chael Sonnen, GSP, Sean Sherk, and others. HE WONT GAS EVER. ITS A TITLE SHOT and cain is taking this fight as serious as he has ever done. He will win in great fashion. Mark my words in every way possible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

uhhhh just to let you know. Cains carnosine levels are so high' date=' lactid acid probably never enters his system. I think if Cain threw 300 unanswered punches and Brock was still alive after that, Cain would take about 20 seconds to recover and would be right back at it again. Cain has one of the best gas tanks in the UFC with Clay Guida, Chael Sonnen, GSP, Sean Sherk, and others. HE WONT GAS EVER. ITS A TITLE SHOT and cain is taking this fight as serious as he has ever done. He will win in great fashion. Mark my words in every way possible.[/quote']

 

 

 

Wow the way you put it Cain should not be fighting Brock Cain should be fightling like Wolverine or Megatron.

 

Oh btw I am facepalming right now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

its ok. When cain wins i will come back to this thread and i will be the one calling you guys delusional for now knowing anything in hell about MMA. you have 5 more days before you guys become OFFICIAL MMA NOOBS. a hahahah a ahahahaha. cant wait.

 

Because they think a different person to you will win? How old are you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

" You know its funny how all these so called MMA fans/wannabe fans leave when i say ill bring this thread up after the aggressive beat down in Cains favor come Saturday"

 

I think this fight could go either way but Lesnar is clearly the favourite this MMA there are no certainties and your a retard for thinking other wise. Either recently you've made a ****load of troll posts or you're actually that retarded

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Because they think a different person to you will win? How old are you?

_____________________________________________________________________

Yes i am referring to the OP

 

OP is a noob.

 

your referring to the TS yes

 

TS has issues. :)

 

I think this fight could go either way but Lesnar is clearly the favourite this MMA there are no certainties and your a retard for thinking other wise. Either recently you've made a ****load of troll posts or you're actually that retarded

 

" When a kid actually think hes an adult on a fight forum. He clearly just has no idea how to read, or is just plain retarted....you choose"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

" You know its funny how all these so called MMA fans/wannabe fans leave when i say ill bring this thread up after the aggressive beat down in Cains favor come Saturday"

 

I left cause I work and for the better part of 8 hours I am sitting at work on this forums and I like to go have my lunch somehwere else instead of being infront of my computer

 

Now when Cain loses will you be the first to come here and announce what a ****ing ******* you are?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now' date=' ive been saying the Brock will not be the champ come Saturday night. And im 100% sure of this. Here you go folks. So much for Brock even coming close to beating Velasquez.

 

BTW. THIS IS REGULAR TIME. NO FAST SPEED BULLCRAP. i doubt Brock can handle him.

[img']http://www.mmafight.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Velasquez-quick-KO-Nog.gif[/img]

 

AND CAIN IS NOT SCARED FOLKS. HE LIKES HIS BLOOD.

 

11izj0l.gif

 

BRING IT BROCK!

 

Well since you feel so strongly about it, you wont mind making this bet with me..

 

If Brock wins then you have to stop using your current account and create a new account with the account name, Avatar and signature of my choice. You will not be able to use your original account until Brock loses a fight.

 

If Cain wins, same thing for me. And I won't be able to use this account until Cain loses a fight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

its ok. When cain wins i will come back to this thread and i will be the one calling you guys delusional for now knowing anything in hell about MMA. you have 5 more days before you guys become OFFICIAL MMA NOOBS. a hahahah a ahahahaha. cant wait.

 

im going to come back here saturday night when brock wins....prove that just because you have 1000+ posts its means nothing...everyone can talk cain up but really....we all know deep down brock is going to win....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I left cause I work and for the better part of 8 hours I am sitting at work on this forums and I like to go have my lunch somehwere else instead of being infront of my computer

 

Now when Cain loses will you be the first to come here and announce what a ****ing ******* you are?

 

wait? steven_McTowelie..... r u going to announce what a ****ing douchbag you are? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

you are' date=' you've just made 4 posts in 4 mins all one after the other.. think you answered your own question there 'buddy'..[/quote']

 

dude. Noobs are the ones with 500 or less posts. you need to re-evaluate your life their buddy because you don't know your ****. Also, i was prooving people wrong and if you think thats stupid than you must be the biggest noob on this forum **** bag! ahahaha! fail noob

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice call op' date=' I wish that had been as confident in Cain as you were. It would have made rubbing Brocks loss in his dumb fan's faces even more enjoyable :)[/quote']

 

right? its pretty awesome laughing at people who fail horribly. I knew it was going to happen. Not only because hes my favorite fighter but that the way he fights comapred to Brock. Everyone thinks brock is #1 but really he isn't and its funny how everyone thinks size is everything. ********. I knew my facts. And knew that Cain had a 95% chance of winning with Brocks 5%. and that 5% was only because i was scared of Cains Kongo being rocked fight. But anyway, I believe in Cain 100%. JDS has a 1% luck punchers chance imo. I will tell the truth also. He will kill JDS just as much as he did Brock. JDS just will go longer and not curl up like a *****.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@ the gif: left hook, right uppercut, left hook. freaking devastating.

 

@ the fight: i'm not surprised cain did so well, i'm surprised brock was so terrible.

 

he came out with the crazy knees as a bluff of his "improved striking" followed by his heavy right hand in my opinion. but he didnt out wrestle cain either, he got a takedown didn't do anything with it and got pummeled. i was never a big brock fan but it just seemed like he was legit and not going to lose for a long time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...