brock sucks

DASTARK

but no one in the ufc right now will beat him..... i give cain a small chance and jds to, the only fighter i gave a big chance against brock was carwin everyone did as well and we found out he had some bad cardio so if he works on that only person i see beating brock right now.

thats being said a good submission artist might be able beat him such we saw in mir in there first fight

He doesn't suck

he really does he got beat up for 5 mins then literally grabbed carwin and fell and got a sub on a tired guy, then beat up like 3 other people smaller then him that not skill its called size so as far as skill he sucks, and as far as a champ he still sucks but its not likely he'll loose

he really does he got beat up for 5 mins then literally grabbed carwin and fell and got a sub on a tired guy' date=' then beat up like 3 other people smaller then him that not skill its called size so as far as skill he sucks, and as far as a champ he still sucks but its not likely he'll loose[/quote']

So then Anderson Silva sucks too because he got beaten up for 23 min and then got a submission...

Man if Brock sucks so much as you say what does that say about the rest of the fighters that can't beat hem?

So then Anderson Silva sucks too because he got beaten up for 23 min and then got a submission...

Man if Brock sucks so much as you say what does that say about the rest of the fighters that can't beat hem?

as for heavy weight division they are not too good thats what that says or they just not big enough idk you decided as for anderson he did not curl up in a ball so he could not get hit on the fence so whats your point?

as for heavy weight division they are not too good thats what that says or they just not big enough idk you decided as for anderson he did not curl up in a ball so he could not get hit on the fence so whats your point?

Your arguments are terrible I hope your 12 years old otherwise you will have some problems to succeed in life.

Your arguments are terrible I hope your 12 years old otherwise you will have some problems to succeed in life.

actually 15 thank you very much and my arguments are solid i say facts from fights you try say things like succeeding at life put some facts on the table bro

actually 15 thank you very much and my arguments are solid i say facts from fights you try say things like succeeding at life put some facts on the table bro

I'm not a fan of Lesnar but your so called "facts" are just stupid.

Your "facts" are solid' date=' let's see

[b']he really does he got beat up for 5 mins[/b] then literally grabbed carwin and fell and got a sub on a tired guy, then beat up like 3 other people smaller then him that not skill its called size so as far as skill he sucks, and as far as a champ he still sucks but its not likely he'll loose

Yes he got his his *** kicked for 5 min. What does that say about Lesnar? He has a great chin, Carwin was landing a lot of clean punches in Lesnar's face. And also Lesnar has the heart and will of a champion and never gave up.

he really does he got beat up for 5 mins then literally grabbed carwin and fell and got a sub on a tired guy, then beat up like 3 other people smaller then him that not skill its called size so as far as skill he sucks, and as far as a champ he still sucks but its not likely he'll loose

It's called an arm triangle and it's a really hard submission to do on a big and sweaty guy like Carwin. And no he didn't grab him and "fell" he performed a takedown on a really good wrestler. I don't know if you know anything about game plans but if you get destroyed on your feet you want to take it to the ground.

First of he beat them before not after. And saying that you have no skill if you beat Randy and Mir just because your bigger and stronger, what? He knocked out Randy standing using boxing and he controlled Mir with his superior wrestling. Of course he uses his strength and size to his advantage in the same way Carwin did against Mir. And GSP did against Penn in there second fight.

That makes no sense. I'm not even going to comment on that.

he really does he got beat up for 5 mins then literally grabbed carwin and fell and got a sub on a tired guy' date=' then beat up like 3 other people smaller then him that not skill [b']its called size[/b] so as far as skill he sucks, and as far as a champ he still sucks but its not likely he'll loose

So by that logic Hong Man Choi, Bob Sapp, Tim Sylvia, and Roy Nelson should all be legends of the sport with a championship around their waist. Good argument.

Give the lad a break guys... he's 15 and he's a delusional Silva fan.

You can't expect him to understand that you can't 'suck' and still beat Mir/Carwin/Couture in a fight.

Odds on he's also overweight.. kids these days eat too much junk/play too much playstation/love too much Asilva.

but no one in the ufc right now will beat him..... i give cain a small chance and jds to' date=' the only fighter i gave a big chance against brock was carwin everyone did as well and we found out he had some bad cardio so if he works on that only person i see beating brock right now.

thats being said a good submission artist might be able beat him such we saw in mir in there first fight[/quote']

Prepare to get flamed for this.

Give the lad a break guys... he's 15 and he's a delusional Silva fan.

You can't expect him to understand that you can't 'suck' and still beat Mir/Carwin/Couture in a fight.

Odds on he's also overweight.. kids these days eat too much junk/play too much playstation/love too much Asilva.

+1

he really does he got beat up for 5 mins then literally grabbed carwin and fell and got a sub on a tired guy' date=' then beat up like 3 other people smaller then him that not skill its called size so as far as skill he sucks, and as far as a champ he still sucks but its not likely he'll loose[/quote']

wh-double-facepalm.jpg?w=500&h=322

If the UFC HW Champion sucks..then the whole HW division must suck. :rolleyes:

sorry my comp ****ed up and i just went to sleep and i am not a delusional silva fan everyone but let me put it how i look at it; brock does suck in the department of skills even though he has some there very little him being so big and fast and strong hes able to out wrestle most people and beat them just look at all his matches. that being said someone said if brock sucks then the whole hw division sucks that is almost exactly what i am saying in a way not completely though. that being said i wont kick my own *** shinsplint because i am voicing my opinion on a fighter like most has said. this all being said i still think brock sucks when it comes to skills and that alone but for right now no one is gonna beat him in the ufc because hes so big and strong and fast and with the skill he does have he can do what he likes to most.

well brock for the most does lack skill but im sure he will evolve tremendously its mostly his gigantor size thats givin him his wins but im sure that will change then he will be just plain scary as hell.

finnaly someone who sees it the way i do and as for future brock idk i have to see. i really want him to improve his stand up a true champ needs all qualities all there doomed to fall

Archived