IF

shinsplint

Cro-Cop - Even though I picked Mir, Seeing him get KO'd was just wrong. I dont want him to be the next Chuck

Frank Mir - He can't compete with Cain/Brock/JDS/ or Carwin he would be more fun to watch in SF where they don't have the next level HW's

This will be the only time you hear me say this

GSP... Nuff said.

:)

Sonnen, for cheating and having a big mouth.

GSP, For failing to fight how he used to, and playing it safe. ( Yes he wins and dominates.... just doesnt finish)

Edgar, For point boxing that causes NO damage BUT wins the judges votes.

Noteable omissions...... Starnes (already cut) Marquart for fighting dirty, Liddell for always getting KO'ed, Thiago Silva and Forrest Griffen for constantly being injured.

So flamers.... FIRE AWAY . ;)

Sonnen' date=' for cheating and having a big mouth.

GSP, For failing to fight how he used to, and playing it safe. ( Yes he wins and dominates.... just doesnt finish)

Noteable omissions...... Starnes (already cut) Marquart for fighting dirty, Liddell for always getting KO'ed, Thiago Silva and Forrest Griffen for constantly being injured.

So flamers.... FIRE AWAY . ;)[/quote']

You want to cut two current champs, a top 5 MW and two top ten LHWs????

Cro-Cop - Even though I picked Mir' date=' Seeing him get KO'd was just wrong. I dont want him to be the next Chuck

Frank Mir - He can't compete with Cain/Brock/JDS/ or Carwin he would be more fun to watch in SF where they don't have the next level HW's

This will be the only time you hear me say this

GSP... Nuff said.

:)[/quote']

what the **** do you mean he can't compete with cain/lesnar/jds.

1. he beat lesnar , he made a mistake in the 2nd fight by getting in that clinch near the cage.

2. cain is one of the most over rated fighters on here. mir probably has a little weaker if not equal striking to cain , and has better ground game.

3. Jds has better stand up without a doubt , but if mir worked on his wrestling , he would take him to the ground and sub him.

what the **** do you mean he can't compete with cain/lesnar/jds.

1. he beat lesnar ' date=' he made a mistake in the 2nd fight by getting in that clinch near the cage.

2. cain is one of the most over rated fighters on here. mir probably has a little weaker if not equal striking to cain , and has better ground game.

3. Jds has better stand up without a doubt , but if mir worked on his wrestling , he would take him to the ground and sub him.[/quote']

Jake this is a thread where you name 3 fighters you dont want to see in the UFC. OK.

So i want 3 names and why.

no one deserves to be cut. unless your paul daley.

but i'd say:

1. Frankie Edgar - I just can't stand him.

2. Paulo Tiago - I just can't stand him

3. Diego Sanchez - I just can't stand him

although they sound like invalid reasons , they're good reasons if you have to skip every fight there in.

can we have a 4th? oh ok.

gsp,, boring as ****

GSP fans , you're worse then the man himself.

Chael Sonnen: For talking **** about other athletes that took PEDs and then getting caught doing it himself..and still losing.

Chuck Liddell: Hes one of my favorite fighters but I just cant stand re-convincing myself that he can be the old Chuck before every one of his fights only to see him get KOd again. I wish he could win 1 more though.

Gray Maynard: I just dont enjoy watching him fight.

lmfao.

are you going for the new troll look?

or are you serious?

Lil Jake. Please.

I aint a troll. I just wanted peoples opinions.

And YES i am serious... I WANT to know who people HATE. OK ?

PS. Never put "troll" and me in the same sentence.... YOU should know better. :mad:

Lil Jake. Please.

I aint a troll. I just wanted peoples opinions.

And YES i am serious... I WANT to know who people HATE. OK ?

PS. Never put "troll" and me in the same sentence.... YOU should know better. :mad:

alright sorry lol ,

I just had no idea people don't like randy.

lol Marquart for fighting dirty??? there was nothing wrong with what he did to Pahlares because he looked away to say somthing to the REF and you never take your eyes off your opponet so Marquart took adavantage and finished him saying that was dirty is completly retarded he did what im pretty sure 99% of other fighters would have done

Lyoto Machida - Why not?

Palhares - Wah wah, you got out of my leg lock, you must cheat!

Michael Bisping - I heard McDonalds are hiring.

Ok, those were jokes, because Shin is a bit of a tool lately :P

Jon Fitch - Has that guy finished a dinner lately, let alone a fight?

Josh Koscheck - Sure, he's impressed in a couple of fights, but he was a pole jockey on TUF, and now he's back on there, he's an even bigger moron.

Cro Cop - Love the guy, but time to hang yer gloves up Mirko, don't wanna see ya lose again. Unlike Chucky, who I'll happily see get knocked out again and again :P

TITO for making far too many excuses

CHAEL for cheating

BJ because he wont stop whinning and making excuses

Tito had surgery' date=' where's the excuse? Sounds like a fact to me.

Chael is the funniest guy on the roster, even if he's tap happy :P

BJ wont stop whinning? Pretty sure you meant [i']whining[/i], oh, and it didn't sound like whining after the rematch with Edgar. Perhaps it's not word for word, but I seem to recall him saying something like "The better man won"

Sonnen for cheating, then anyone who's tested positive would have to go too. Big mouth? So what, he promotes the sport probably better than anyone else as a result of that mouth.

GSP for dominating, just not finishing? So what if it's safe, he's got a limitted time to fight for a living, and he earns the most money being a defending champion.

Edgar, fair point, not gonna argue that one.

Nate didn't fight dirty, your pay Palhares lost the leg lock, called him a cheat, and got blindsided because of his own stupidity. Nate wasn't very sportsman-like in his actions, but calling someone a cheat because they made getting out of your favoured submission with ease is hardly any better.

Lidell is great to watch..................get punched in the face and fall asleep :P

Fighters who get injured don't get paid, so why cut them?

The three that stand out to me are

James McSweeny ( Really no explaination needed...bush league fighter )

Phil Baroni ( Is he still with UFC? *Puzzled*:confused:...Ive heard he's fighting Brad Tavares at UFC 125 )

Mirko ( and I friggen love Mirko but it's time to hang em up. ) Either him or Yvel.

Apparantly they've gotten Yves Edwards back. I know he fought on the Marquart Palhares card though his fight didn't air.

Hope to see him doing well in the future. One of my favorites for sure.

i think randy needs to retire and if chuck isnt gone him to and crocrop sucks @ss to so i guess them three but idk i hate mir to but if he ever has a chance at brock again i would love to see him get smashed again i hate jon fitch he is boring but i doubt he should be cut there is really to many ppl but randy chuck and crocrop dont need to be cut they have dont a lot fot mma but they do need to retire

sooo for three that need to be CUT idk to hard to pick

i think randy needs to retire and if chuck isnt gone him to and crocrop sucks @ss to so i guess them three but idk i hate mir to but if he ever has a chance at brock again i would love to see him get smashed again i hate jon fitch he is boring but i doubt he should be cut there is really to many ppl but randy chuck and crocrop dont need to be cut they have dont a lot fot mma but they do need to retire

sooo for three that need to be CUT idk to hard to pick

Oh dear.

That was hard to read. Spell Check [x] Grammar Check [x] Logic Check [x]

Three Strikes! Yer Out!

Archived