Has Hardy got in Condits head?

Craig_M

At the weigh ins Condit seemed like he wanted to hit Hardy right there... he kept his fists clenched tightly even after the staredown.

If Hardy is in Condits head, then thats good for Dan... Condit needs to fight smart to win his fight imo. If he fights with to much emotion then he might not concentrate on the gameplan.

Thoughts...:)

Obviously Hardy will have more support but the judges will probly be from the US and unless two of them are Cecil peoples and the woman who scored the JZ-Thomson fight 30-27 i think we will be fine :)

I hope your correct.

BUT the judges in Bispings previous fights that went UD were from the US.... Including the Hamill fight.

Just saying. Sometimes judging isnt always fair.... IMO

At the weigh ins Condit seemed like he wanted to hit Hardy right there... he kept his fists clenched tightly even after the staredown.

If Hardy is in Condits head' date=' then thats good for Dan... Condit needs to fight smart to win his fight imo. If he fights with to much emotion then he might not concentrate on the gameplan.

Thoughts...:)[/quote']

Dan Hardy looks like a carnival employee.....LOL

Condit is going to put hardy to sleep with a choke!

I hope your correct.

BUT the judges in Bispings previous fights that went UD were from the US.... Including the Hamill fight.

Just saying. Sometimes judging isnt always fair.... IMO

The Hamill fight was the only bad decision in Bispings fights IMO, and guess who was judging that one? Cecil Peoples lol, they should realy just fire him, he has gotten so many wrong its crazy.

This whole time I've been leaning towards Hardy to win but would root for Condit. After seeing the weigh in I'm leaning towards Condit. Condit is at his best when he is going in to a fight, not a sporting event. As technical he is he operates on emotion, I hope he rips Hardty to peices.

The Hamill fight was the only bad decision in Bispings fights IMO' date=' and guess who was judging that one? Cecil Peoples lol, they should realy just fire him, he has gotten so many wrong its crazy.[/quote']

I'll agree... How the F is Cecil still employed ?

The sad thing is the UFC dont pick the judges, the commission does.

If Hardy is in Condits head' date=' then thats good for Dan... Condit needs to fight smart to win his fight imo. If he fights with to much emotion then he might not concentrate on the gameplan.

Thoughts...:)[/quote']

Hardy is most definately in Condits head... especially after that hand gesture at the weigh in

This whole time I've been leaning towards Hardy to win but would root for Condit. After seeing the weigh in I'm leaning towards Condit. Condit is at his best when he is going in to a fight' date=' not a sporting event. As technical he is he operates on emotion, I hope he rips Hardty to peices.[/quote']

Sig bet? ill take Hardy you can have Condit

I can't believe people are saying that Hardy will knock out Condit.

Hardy has never knocked out anyone good before and he doesn't even have that much power in his shots. Media has gotten all of you to believe that Hardy is some sort of K.O. artist when he's not.

He has won 11 fights by KO/TKO. These were all against guys who have never been that good.

He has won 8 fights by decision. GSP has a way better finish to decision ratio but people seem to believe that GSP is a decision machine when, in reality, GSP has less decision victories than Dan Hardy does.

Dan Hardy is not a knockout machine. He is a hype machine. Carlos Condit has a great chin and never quits. There is no way that Hardy is knocking him out.

He is not in Condit's head either. Hardy is the one that said he wanted to punch Condit at the press conference and the only thing that stopped him was the possibility of being arrested.

I've seen people say Hardy is gonna take Condit down. He won't do that. Even if he was able to, he wouldn't. There is too much of a chance that he would get submitted as Condit's jiu jitsu is levels above Hardy's. People will counter this and say "Oh well Hardy won't tap." You don't need to tap when you're going to sleep.

I think Condit win's this fight. I think it will be by submission after he trips Hardy to the mat (people seem to think Hardy has great TDD for some reason and he doesn't). Condit will win this fight in an impressive manner.

You heard it here first......

or second. I'm not really sure how many times you've heard this.

Archived