I Find it Funny...

Doctor_Obviously

Before UFC 121 countdown, it seemed there were equal numbers in support of both Lesnar and Cain. Now, after the countdown on Spike, it seems everyone s all about Cain and how he's going tohave an easy time with Lesnar. I find it funny how much tv has an influence on people's points of view.

I think video games have a lot to do with it too. People will continue hating on Brock because THQ made his so tough. How dare they! Right? And for the people still caught up in Brocks UFC 100 antics, yes, I find that funny too.

Flame away fellow members.:)

By the way, Cain has as good of a chance as any beating Brock, because I can't stress enough how ANYTHING can happen in MMA. Open your minds and see both sides of the story. It's one thing to hate and be biased, but it's a whole other thing to realize that both men can win and this fight could be great.

Before UFC 121 countdown' date=' it seemed there were equal numbers in support of both Lesnar and Cain. Now, after the countdown on Spike, it seems everyone s all about Cain and how he's going tohave an easy time with Lesnar. I find it funny how much tv has an influence on people's points of view.

I think video games have a lot to do with it too. People will continue hating on Brock because THQ made his so tough. How dare they! Right? And for the people still caught up in Brocks UFC 100 antics, yes, I find that funny too.

By the way, Cain has as good of a chance as any beating Brock, because I can't stress enough how ANYTHING can happen in MMA. Open your minds and see both sides of the story. It's one thing to hate and be biased, but it's a whole other thing to realize that both men can win and this fight could be great.[/quote']

excellent post doc +1;)

Yep, Everyone ( PLZ FORGIVE ME FOR THE NEXT BIT OF THIS SENTANCE ) is drinking the Cain-Aid or Kool-Aid.

I don't see it happening, I almost want Brock to wipe him out in round one, just so we can stop hearing about how Brock "sucks. Figured people might have learned from Dan Hardy with the hype train fails and what the UFC does to get people to buy fights.

Red hair? Mohawk? Cool Kid Attitude? British?... $$$$$$

Heavyweight? Mexican? Brown Pride? Nice Guy? Brocks a meanie? ..... $$$$$

-----

Anything can happen, but if i was a betting man, Id go Lesnar all day long.

I hope Cain wins just to shut up Brocks stupid fans (not all his fans, just the stupid (mod edit) ones who think the guy is GOAT)

But i doubt Cain will win. If he can stuff the take downs I can see Cain winning on points, but thats a long 25 minutes to stop the big gorilla.

Cain better hope Brock comes as well prepared for a wrestler like he has in the past, if he does, Cain will pillowfist him to a stoppage

I hope so. But again' date=' I will believe it when I see it.

It isn't Brock that bothers me so much.

It is some of his fans.

Cain beat my boy Jake. That usually makes me not like a fighter. But, in this case..........again..........WAR CAIN![/quote']

I like your style G

I agree about his fans tho, they are a little off putting

sorry g' date=' your boy is goin down just like the braves.......with a wimper;):P

(don't ban me;))[/quote']

LOL, I got Brock winning. But I am pulling for Cain. He is not my boy at all. Not that I dislike him, but like I said above, I tend to not pull for people who beat my friends. Jake and I are not close, but have hung out.

LOL' date=' I got Brock winning. But I am pulling for Cain. He is not my boy at all. Not that I dislike him, but like I said above, I tend to not pull for people who beat my friends. Jake and I are not close, but have hung out.[/quote']

yeah, i like jake too, and i actually don't mind cain either..........it's just when you face brocksmash you must be destroyed:D

But Cain is vastly superior he has 2 more MMA fights then Brock even though the people he has fought have not been at the same calibre of opponent as Brocks His standup is out of this world and he is a better wrestler

WOW I feel retarded for typing that now I know how Cain fans feel

Is there an "ignore this user" function here?

Oh wait, I can't do that.

Before UFC 121 countdown' date=' it seemed there were equal numbers in support of both Lesnar and Cain. Now, after the countdown on Spike, it seems everyone s all about Cain and how he's going tohave an easy time with Lesnar. I find it funny how much tv has an influence on people's points of view.

By the way, Cain has as good of a chance as any beating Brock, because [b']I can't stress enough how ANYTHING can happen in MMA. Open your minds and see both sides of the story. It's one thing to hate and be biased, but it's a whole other thing to realize that both men can win and this fight could be great.[/b]

I think before anyone makes a new thread they should have to sit through a screen with this quote for 30 seconds. Im sick and tired of all the X WILL SMASH Y threads

cool' date=' would that be dan christisan?[/quote']

Yes sir.

m_0a11d625f76e089605a5293404e04bff.jpg

mikey.jpg

And my favorite, my son choking him out in my dining room.....lol

michaeltakesondan.jpg

Either everybody in the pic has small hands or thos be some big *** drinks

The hand on the left is Pats. He is the guy that always corners Jake, and Lytle.

i've supported cain for the whole time, but he WILL NOT have an easy time. cains gonna want to keep his distance and prepair for tyhe shot, if he's far enough away he could see the shot and hopefully prepare. he needs to get to the shot first and can't let brock hit him with a punch like he did to herring, he needs to stick and move and do what edgar did to penn.

good post doc +1!

i've supported cain for the whole time' date=' but he WILL NOT have an easy time. cains gonna want to keep his distance and prepair for tyhe shot, if he's far enough away he could see the shot and hopefully prepare. he needs to get to the shot first and can't let brock hit him with a punch like he did to herring, he needs to stick and move and do what edgar did to penn.

good post doc +1![/quote']

For Cain to be far enough away to prepare for the shot he will have to be sitting in teh 26th row

Yep' date=' Everyone ( PLZ FORGIVE ME FOR THE NEXT BIT OF THIS SENTANCE ) is drinking the Cain-Aid or Kool-Aid.

I don't see it happening, I almost want Brock to wipe him out in round one, just so we can stop hearing about how Brock "sucks. Figured people might have learned from Dan Hardy with the hype train fails and what the UFC does to get people to buy fights.

Red hair? Mohawk? Cool Kid Attitude? British?... $$$$$$

Heavyweight? Mexican? Brown Pride? Nice Guy? Brocks a meanie? ..... $$$$$

-----

Anything can happen, but if i was a betting man, Id go Lesnar all day long.[/quote']

Very well said !!!

By the way, Cain has as good of a chance as any beating Brock, because I can't stress enough how ANYTHING can happen in MMA. Open your minds and see both sides of the story. It's one thing to hate and be biased, but it's a whole other thing to realize that both men can win and this fight could be great.[/quote']

I hate Lesnar because of his attitude and UFC 100.

But I don't have much room to talk, I love Shinya Aoki, and he is twice as worse as Brock.

But I hate Brock, and I don't know why.

well i think its fine that you dilike a persons attitude, theres nothing wrong with that, but once you start deneying fighters abilities and talent and skills, then its a problem. there are alot of guys on here that hate on frank mir for no reason, even though he is a very talented fighter, and was champ not too long ago. you may think that im just defending mir, im not. theres many other examples, like gsp, brock, penn, edgar, shogun, anderson silva, lots. i just choose mir because 80% of the forum hates him :P

well i think its fine that you dilike a persons attitude' date=' theres nothing wrong with that, but once you start deneying fighters abilities and talent and skills, then its a problem. there are alot of guys on here that hate on frank mir for no reason, even though he is a very talented fighter, and was champ not too long ago. you may think that im just defending mir, im not. theres many other examples, like gsp, brock, penn, edgar, shogun, anderson silva, lots. i just choose mir because 80% of the forum hates him :P[/quote']

80% of the forum hates Mir ?

Dam i thought it was in the high nineties !!! :)

Then the UFC Marketing department is doing there job right then

HYPE HYPE HYPE

Yeah they are. That's why the UFC is the biggest MMA organization in the world. The are really good at marketing (hyping) their fighters. Look at Shields, how much media did he get in Strike Force compared to how much he gets now in the UFC?

I really like the hyping of the fighters. It makes the fights more exciting

Yeah they are. That's why the UFC is the biggest MMA organization in the world. The are really good at marketing (hyping) their fighters. Look at Shields' date=' how much media did he get in Strike Force compared to how much he gets now in the UFC?

I really like the hyping of the fighters. It makes the fights more exciting[/quote']

and once again The Marketing department are doing there jobs

Never said Hype is a bad thing Hype is just that its how you use hype that makes it good or bad.

For example the UFC Hyping Cro Cop BAD the UFC Hyping Cain GOOD the UFC Hyping UK fighters good until it blows up in there face

Also Jake Sheilds has a very very impressive MMA record and career unfortunately most MMA fans only watch UFC as it is /was the only organization where the ppvs where shown around the world.

BTW notice how I said is / was cause it is until recently people in Australia for example have been bale to get the Strikeforce ppv and Bellator just started on ppv last week

and once again The Marketing department are doing there jobs

Never said Hype is a bad thing Hype is just that its how you use hype that makes it good or bad.

For example the UFC Hyping Cro Cop BAD the UFC Hyping Cain GOOD the UFC Hyping UK fighters good until it blows up in there face

I totaly agree ;)

I really don't want GSP to be bribed into losing and Jake Shields to be the UFC champion. Don't you guys just get the feeling that the championship fights are extremely corrupt, but the results are vague? Example: Carwin got paid to go to the 2nd and lose, those were the only guidelines... I just get that feeling seeing him wink at Brock like that, and Brock having a big smile after getting the crap beat out of him. It's like Carwin signaling to Brock "Ok, now its time for you to win again."

well i think its fine that you dilike a persons attitude' date=' theres nothing wrong with that, but once you start deneying fighters abilities and talent and skills, then its a problem. there are alot of guys on here that hate on frank mir for no reason, even though he is a very talented fighter, and was champ not too long ago. you may think that im just defending mir, im not. theres many other examples, like gsp, brock, penn, edgar, shogun, anderson silva, lots. i just choose mir because 80% of the forum hates him :P[/quote']

So true.

I hate Mir and Penn, but I do not deny their talents.

People for whatever reason over look the taunting Mir did toward Lesnar..ans still does now. Fact is Bock kicked the crap out of Mir and then got caught. Agree with the stoppage or not it was a controversy win for Mir.

Archived