Who will be the HW Champ in 4 months time.

FerociousKO

i see you voted for JDS

i voted Lesnar i think he will dispose of Cain for the win and he will also dispose of JDS too

sure JDS had good td defence against Nelson but he aint really that well known for takedowns is he lol

Brock is a TD machine

I believe that jds has the footwork to stay away from brock for at least a round and the power to finish him. If brock beats cain i see jds beating brock by a 1st or 2nd rd ko.

''And New HeavyWeight Champion Of The World''

Roy-Nelson-vs-Junior-Dos-Santos.jpg

I believe that jds has the footwork to stay away from brock for at least a round and the power to finish him. If brock beats cain i see jds beating brock by a 1st or 2nd rd ko.

''And New HeavyWeight Champion Of The World''

Roy-Nelson-vs-Junior-Dos-Santos.jpg

well based on your avatar you seem a little bit biased. (which isnt a big deal. HEY should always support your favs) anyways im a big jds fan as well as a cain fan. jds is probably not gonna knock out lesnar, if carwin couldnt, jds cant, and i think jds' boxing is off the charts, but i think his hands are slower than cains. jds also couldnt finish nelson, and i really doubt if he couldnt do that, he wont beat lesnar.

in classic lesnar fashion, he will take jds down and pound his face for the (t)ko

well based on your avatar you seem a little bit biased. (which isnt a big deal. HEY should always support your favs) anyways im a big jds fan as well as a cain fan. jds is probably not gonna knock out lesnar' date=' if carwin couldnt, jds cant, and i think jds' boxing is off the charts, but i think his hands are slower than cains. jds also couldnt finish nelson, and i really doubt if he couldnt do that, he wont beat lesnar.

in classic lesnar fashion, he will take jds down and pound his face for the (t)ko[/quote']

You say your a cain fan aswell if cain beats brock who do you think would win between cain and jds.

You say your a cain fan aswell if cain beats brock who do you think would win between cain and jds.

ummm...thats an insanely hard fight to call, ive wanted to see it for awhile. the only tough part is the cardio of jds, when he went to the third against cro cop, he was fine, but against nelson, he looked absolutely exahausted.......hmmmm, tough, i think im gonna go jds, his tdd is good, and i still believe he is the best boxer in the hw division, and he is more powerful than cain. im just curious how his cardio holds up into the 4th and 5th considering cain wouldnt stop coming.

JDS has the best boxing in the division. IMO has better cardio than Carwin and is faster. I think if JDS defends a takedown or 2 in the first round, Brock might kind of panic and if JDS can get on top of Lesnar like Carwin did, JDS could finish it and he wouldn't be so tired like Shane was. I have Junior Dos Santos 2nd or 3rd round (T)KO

ummm...thats an insanely hard fight to call' date=' ive wanted to see it for awhile. the only tough part is the cardio of jds, [b']when he went to the third against cro cop, he was fine, but against nelson, he looked absolutely exahausted[/b].......hmmmm, tough, i think im gonna go jds, his tdd is good, and i still believe he is the best boxer in the hw division, and he is more powerful than cain. im just curious how his cardio holds up into the 4th and 5th considering cain wouldnt stop coming.

I have been wondering why this happened

ummm...thats an insanely hard fight to call' date=' ive wanted to see it for awhile. the only tough part is the cardio of jds, when he went to the third against cro cop, he was fine, but against nelson, he looked absolutely exahausted.......hmmmm, tough, i think im gonna go jds, his tdd is good, and i still believe he is the best boxer in the hw division, and he is more powerful than cain. im just curious how his cardio holds up into the 4th and 5th considering cain wouldnt stop coming.[/quote']

the only people that have a chance at lesnar's belt are carwin and overreem, cain has a glass jaw kongo touched him and he dropped, just wacth as he disposes of this "cardio machine" cain apperas to have great cardio because what he layed on kongo for 15 minutes he finished rothwell, who well lets get serious needs to drop about 50 pounds to get in shape, and the win over nog was very impressive i will give him that killed big nog with dominant fashion but really lesnar will have zero problem with cain and JDS is a bigger threat then cain wil ever be

ummm...thats an insanely hard fight to call' date=' ive wanted to see it for awhile. the only tough part is the cardio of jds, when he went to the third against cro cop, he was fine, but against nelson, he looked absolutely exahausted.......hmmmm, tough, i think im gonna go jds, his tdd is good, and i still believe he is the best boxer in the hw division, and he is more powerful than cain. im just curious how his cardio holds up into the 4th and 5th considering cain wouldnt stop coming.[/quote']

I see jds winning by T(KO) against cain. But when it comes to cardio i think cain is superior to junior.

the only people that have a chance at lesnar's belt are carwin and overreem' date=' cain has a glass jaw kongo touched him and he dropped, just wacth as he disposes of this "cardio machine" cain apperas to have great cardio because what he layed on kongo for 15 minutes he finished rothwell, who well lets get serious needs to drop about 50 pounds to get in shape, and the win over nog was very impressive i will give him that killed big nog with dominant fashion but really lesnar will have zero problem with cain and JDS is a bigger threat then cain wil ever be[/quote']

well overreem doesnt have the best jaw either lol, but yea kongo dropped him 3 times but his recovery was good, and hey he threw a TON of punches and wasnt tired, regardless if they didnt hurt kongo. but i do agree i dont see him being much of a problem for lesnar

i dont see many people being superior to cain in that department lol' date=' definitely not in the hw division. lesnar has good cardio, but not to the extent of cain[/quote']

Alot of people think that brock has better speed and cardio than cain. Brock might be a super athlete but when your 40lbs of muscle heavier than someone, you are going to tire faster.

I honestly think Brock is gunna smash both of them this crap about his mma wrestling overrated is a joke its helped him beat (EVERYONES) favorite randy...umm mir carwin..

I honestly dont even see how some of u think cain can win??? plz tell me...

and JDS he has a SMALL CHANCE cuz he has A LOT of power but he better get that shot before brock slams him on his back and ends him..

Alot of people think that brock has better speed and cardio than cain. Brock might be a super athlete but when your 40lbs of muscle heavier than someone' date=' you are going to tire faster.[/quote']

well we have already see him go 3 and be fine....and hes not going to tire as fast as others, because all that weight is usually on top of the opponent, so i dont see him tiring faster than the guys he fights

I like both Cain and JDS more than I like Brock, but Brock will remain champ for a very long time. Cain will get pounded out. He's just too small to deal with the Wrestling and there is no way in hell he'll be able to out point Brock for 5 rounds. JDS, I love him, but come on, he couldn't finish the fat hick guy. Brock is 265+ also, except he's not fat, outstandingly quick for being that big, and won't sit back and let himself get out boxed. Brock will be champ until Al-Turk decides he wants the belt.

i like both cain and jds more than i like brock' date=' but brock will remain champ for a very long time. Cain will get pounded out. He's just too small to deal with the wrestling and there is no way in hell he'll be able to out point brock for 5 rounds. Jds, i love him, but come on, he couldn't finish the fat hick guy. Brock is 265+ also, except he's not fat, outstandingly quick for being that big, and won't sit back and let himself get out boxed. [b']brock will be champ until al-turk decides he wants the belt.[/b]

win

Archived